• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Hi friends :)

Nikkinsanity

I'm new here, but not new to roleplaying at all. I've been roleplaying for well over ten years (which makes me sound super old and I didn't realize this number until I did the math ahha). I have a lot of characters of mine in storage that I need to backup and show you all whoever is interested.

I've never done any roleplaying on here so I'm learning haha. My RP style is very dark but character driven. I do prefer literate roleplays (not sure if terminology is the same here - yikes). A lot of my characters have forms of mental illnesses and I have a lot of characters that have darker backgrounds, are involved in gangs, or generally just twisted people. I am down for anything though but do prefer more realistic and modern things. Let me know please!

Hello! Man am I glad to know these things about your RP preferences, because I myself have OC’s with dark personalities and/or mental illnesses, and I am all for realistic and modern. I will be happy to know if you are ever interested in doing any RP together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back