• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings {Hi!! Always OPEN!!} ꜱᴏᴍᴇ ᴋɪɴᴅᴀ' ꜱᴇզᴜɪᴛᴇʀ - Your charries' lost posts... (Adv/Lit)

BuggaBoo

Skull💀Duggery~!!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check

In my head I do everything right......

Hi!!

Ever wanna just write something, anything for ya charrie cuz reasons...? Then maybe you'd like join this so you can just write a post for your charrie that you've been just dying to post no strings attached!! It's a thread just for you RPers who wanna 'Drop in/Drop Out, Post when ya can, Share creative, positive energy and Always keep your muse's mojo running'!!
Right. K so like come check it out and let's just make a post for our much maligned mains. Whaddya say? Cuz we all know what it's like to get ghosted by a partner or end up waiting eternities for responses and feel like your OC's life is being slowly sapped away!
Curious? Good. So please do come check it out cuz it needs individual RPers for it to thrive but not necessarily a cohesive group. Hope you interested enough to come write with me!!

Last edited:
So you have a charrie... all done up and they just sitting there with the rest of the other lonely, under-appreciated and under-utilized charries... Wut?! Well then why not come on down and do up a something-about-nothing post for them! Just a one off! Give your charrie the love they deserve and flex that muse!

What's that? Waiting on a partner but wanna try and just write something... anything?! Or muse is burning up and need some creative release? Well then come on and check it out! Write something with me!

Sooooo... you have two ideas for a post. Maybe you even wrote part of it out? Unsure where to go next with it? Maybe you need some inspiration from just other random posts? Well come on down then! Post with me!

Yeah, there's a bit of intro involved for your charrie but if you can do up 5 sentences to introduce what you gunna post then you alllllll goods!!

K so we gots a new poster adding some creativity to share with your muse!! Come check it out and write a little something about something for your charrie!

It's mama day weekend. Does your charrie have a mama? Are they a mama? Well, why not celebrate charrie mama day too by doing up a post! We did! Come check it out and join in the mama celebrations too!

Just completed a Rainbow!!

What does that mean?

Well head on up ^there in the original post, check out the OOC, click the link to the IC, see the Rainbow, read and feel inspired!, go back to the OOC and let the buggirlie know that you want to join in making Rainbows tooooo!!

1x1x1x1x1x1x1x1x1...

Each time you post a reply its like you just completed a mini-1x1-one-off! Wut?! Yes, really!! Come on down and try it for yourself! The link is uuuuuup ^there just waiting for your clickity-click!!

Did your thread just die? Did you already have a post plotted out and ready to go? Well maybe you can find some inspiration from a previous post on my thread, work it in and post it there?

Who knows how it will go until you check it out. So! Come check it out!!

Nothing to do this long weekend? Wrong! You can write something for your charrie! Check it out and click the link in the OP!! All good. Go ahead. I can wait!

♫•* ̈*•. ̧ ̧♪Doncha wish your girlfriend was hot like me...? Doncha?!♫•* ̈*•. ̧ ̧♪

No? K well all goods. Just come write with me then. Check it! Clickity the linkity up there!!

K last one then. Right. So ya wanna see what this thread looks like in action? Click on the Buggirlie's siggy! Feel like ya wanna join in the inspirations? Come say hi in the OOC!!

Hi!!

Oh did i catch you at a bad time...? RP dead huh. Welllllll you should start to feel better by making a post for your charrie!! Come on by and feel better!!

Hi!!

Oooohhh! Did you hear? BuggaBoo is having a DANCE PARTY in the OoC!

No. No, not actually. But you can post something for your charrie with me and dance while doing it!

Hi!!

Feelin down? Need to emote? Yeah, this RP is a good space for the Emos, Goths, Losers and all kinds of other Darklings. How bout you just post and lessen the burden of nihilism with me for just a moment in time k?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back