Hi All!

BlackMoon

Hi everyone! I'm new to this site and may be a bit rusty with my RP-ing. I've done forum rp-ing before with a group of friends and got really into it. Unfortunately the friends dissolved and I haven't had a partner in a few years, but I'm excited to get back into it! I've done mostly supernatural RP's and a few sci-fi ones with some action and romance sprinkled in. I can do one on one or groups and love it all! I also write books in my spare time and post a few online, but let's face it: I've gotten a lot of ideas from my old rp's.

Hi everyone! I'm new to this site and may be a bit rusty with my RP-ing. I've done forum rp-ing before with a group of friends and got really into it. Unfortunately the friends dissolved and I haven't had a partner in a few years, but I'm excited to get back into it! I've done mostly supernatural RP's and a few sci-fi ones with some action and romance sprinkled in. I can do one on one or groups and love it all! I also write books in my spare time and post a few online, but let's face it: I've gotten a lot of ideas from my old rp's.
Hey! Would you do doctor who RPs? :)

welcome to the site! I hope you find some good partners here :)

Hi! Unfortunately I would have absolutely no idea how to even go about a Doctor Who rp, sorry :( I haven't watched the show before, but I'm open to any that involve building our own world
Sounds good to me! What other stuff would you RP about?

Sounds good to me! What other stuff would you RP about?
I tend to like fantasy set in modern or older times. I'm not really super into any tv shows or books right now that I feel I could do an rp of, so original stuff mostly. I'm also open to other genres but am not good with horror. I get really bored with plot drivers such as abuse, self inflicted harm, or bullying since I've seen so many of them used.

Welcome to RPN! I'm a serial hiatus taker so I can understand your rustiness but do not despair and persevere, friend. Glorious rp awaits!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back