• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Heyo! (Ignore post count)

Daxam

Kick logic to the curb and do the impossible
Hey, it's been quite some time since I last posted an Interest Check (or Recruitment Thread, as it's known here), so I figured it was about time I get my brain juices flowing :D

I, personally, am for anything, especially if it's fantasy (not high-fantasy, though, since I suck at coming up with regular names, let alone fantasy ones). I don't have any ideas for plots or anything, but I'm sure we could come up with something awesome :3

However, I do have an idea for one plot revolving around the Kingdom Hearts universe. Two characters would somehow end up traveling together (although not from world to world, most likely. If so, they would be worlds of our own creation, not Disney). The catch is one of the characters was born with the power of Kingdom Hearts inside of them, instead of Kingdom Hearts being some giant moon or anything like that. Heartless would constantly be after them, as well as others wanting Kingdom Hearts for themselves, and it would be prime opportunity for tons of drama, action, romance, and everything else us RPers love :3

Any questions or other ideas, don't be afraid to ask me. If interested, go ahead and send me a PM and we'll make something awesome :D

Alright, well, if you wanna do that one but have questions, just send me a PM, otherwise we can think of something else :)

Awesome :)

I'll go ahead and send you a PM when I can get to my PC ^^

Not sure if you're still looking for anyone else when it comes to a 1x1, just thought I'd inquire anyway. Haha. Still new to this whole deal though, so not sure if you want to deal with the million questions that may surface. Anyway.. Just thought asking would be alright..

Awesome! Just go ahead and send me a PM with what you'd like to do :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back