• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Introduce Yourself!

• Hello, I'm Elle.
  • I used to roleplay circa 1997-2004. I have been out of the loop since. Trying to figure out how to get back into the loop. I love fantasy but grounded in kind of the earthly realm. I like things to be not WAY over the top. A blend between modern human and fantasy :)

I'm new to the forum. Not new to FFRP, but coming back after many many years. Not sure how this site works yet but slowly figuring it out!

Ah, the winds have led me here. Hello everyone, my name is Star and I am a mess. Hyper-fixated on Howl's Moving Castle and Hunter X Hunter, problematic at best and downright bitchy at worse, I have my fair share of issues. Hopefully this doesn't deter too many people, as I'm truly interested in writing with anyone that'll share my interests and take me.

Hey everyone, my name is Rebekah Mikaelson and I am new to the site and am trying to find new people to roleplay with, my character is based on these two tv shows but am open to other genre. My family lived in New Orleans for the longest time and then when my father found out the type of creatures we were, it was his life goal to destroy me and my brothers and I had to run, we lost two siblings a brother and a sister. My brothers were Finn, Elijah, Niklaus and Kol our brother Henrik was killed by a wolf and our sister Freya died from the plague. Our mother was a very powerful witch and after the loss of Henrik she turned us to Vampires to protect us .

Hello!

I'm Terrier and I've been roleplaying since I was thirteen on Gaiaonline! You can probably find me floating around on Tumblr since that's the mainsite I roleplay on, but I wanted to check out what RPNation had to offer because I do miss forum-style roleplaying from time to time. I might just stick around to chat. I tend to do a lot in the crime and romance genre-based writing for original stuff and Marvel and Criminal Minds for fandom stuff.

I hope to talk to you all soon!

Hello! I’m Flags, and I’ve been roleplaying for 15-20 years, on and off. I’m mostly looking for Fullmetal Alchemist or Yu Yu Hakusho canon roleplayers. Can’t wait to see who I find here!

Hi!

I have been making stories for sometime now and earlier this year I wanted to explore the world of role play through the help of amino. I came to this website to be able to learn more about role play and hopefully make more friends :).

Hello, I am looking to get back into writing. Use to roleplay a lot on gaia online and it really captivated my imagination. That was more than ten years ago, so I am probably rusty.

Say hey!

Hello
I'm Misery and I've been rping for about 6 years. It mostly has been fandom stuff, but I also dabble in a little bit of non-fandom stuff as well. And yeah. :))

~ Salutations! I am Nessy! I just happened to wander by this place, so I will stay for a bit! :) ~

~ I have been making a roleplays for a few years now, and sincerely I am super hyped to be in this place! As I never been in these parts of the web yet... I wonder how many adventurous I will live in here, anyway I have several chars to post and many breathtaking individuals to meet! I hope you that are reading this is one of them! TO THE FUN OF RPPPPPPPPPPPPP ~

Welcome to the nation! We're happy to have all of you here. Please let us know if you need anything. Happy roleplaying!

mirax3 mirax3 I wish you all the best with the approaching birthday.

DorianRaker DorianRaker locally-and-appropriate-time-of-day greeting accepted! You'll find that you fit right in being a tremendous nerd.

Selia Selia I also returned from a three-year roleplaying hiatus. I wish you a smooth transition back into the scene.

Hola im Aeku i like playing games and roleplaying sometimes im super weird and can flip tables- other times i can be logical and cold.
My name is Pavi. I've only been roleplaying for a total of three years now but even then I wouldn't say I'm very experienced. I just recently joined the site, looking for new people to interact with since I haven't been very interactive with others in the roleplay community for quite a while.

I also roleplay on Wattpad but I'm too shy to make new friends there because it's hard to navigate and it's hard to talk to people on the site. So I only ever roleplay with my friend there. But I also roleplay on Instagram sometimes and have a whole roleplay group based on "Repo! The Genetic Opera".
Hello all! I just joined in hopes of meeting friends to roleplay with, and to rekindle a love of RP and writing. Feel free to message me, I'm pretty rusty and new to RP but I'd love to chat with whoever would be interested!
Ahoy! I'm Navi and I RP. Like, a lot. I love telling interesting stories in group settings, from TTRPGs to free form. In my free time I collect hobbies. I game, I write, I write games, and I generally keep busy with more ongoing projects at any given time than is strictly healthy. I've been at this for more years than I will admit to, and I haven't met a genre yet that I couldn't find a way to get into, so with a little luck I'll be seeing you in the threads before too terribly long.
Ah, the winds have led me here. Hello everyone, my name is Star and I am a mess. Hyper-fixated on Howl's Moving Castle and Hunter X Hunter, problematic at best and downright bitchy at worse, I have my fair share of issues. Hopefully this doesn't deter too many people, as I'm truly interested in writing with anyone that'll share my interests and take me.
Hey everyone, my name is Rebekah Mikaelson and I am new to the site and am trying to find new people to roleplay with, my character is based on these two tv shows but am open to other genre. My family lived in New Orleans for the longest time and then when my father found out the type of creatures we were, it was his life goal to destroy me and my brothers and I had to run, we lost two siblings a brother and a sister. My brothers were Finn, Elijah, Niklaus and Kol our brother Henrik was killed by a wolf and our sister Freya died from the plague. Our mother was a very powerful witch and after the loss of Henrik she turned us to Vampires to protect us .
Hello!

I'm Terrier and I've been roleplaying since I was thirteen on Gaiaonline! You can probably find me floating around on Tumblr since that's the mainsite I roleplay on, but I wanted to check out what RPNation had to offer because I do miss forum-style roleplaying from time to time. I might just stick around to chat. I tend to do a lot in the crime and romance genre-based writing for original stuff and Marvel and Criminal Minds for fandom stuff.

I hope to talk to you all soon!
Hello! I’m Flags, and I’ve been roleplaying for 15-20 years, on and off. I’m mostly looking for Fullmetal Alchemist or Yu Yu Hakusho canon roleplayers. Can’t wait to see who I find here!
Hello! This post is mandatory!
Hi!

I have been making stories for sometime now and earlier this year I wanted to explore the world of role play through the help of amino. I came to this website to be able to learn more about role play and hopefully make more friends :).
Hello, I am looking to get back into writing. Use to roleplay a lot on gaia online and it really captivated my imagination. That was more than ten years ago, so I am probably rusty.

Say hey!
Hello
I'm Misery and I've been rping for about 6 years. It mostly has been fandom stuff, but I also dabble in a little bit of non-fandom stuff as well. And yeah. :))
~ Salutations! I am Nessy! I just happened to wander by this place, so I will stay for a bit! :) ~

~ I have been making a roleplays for a few years now, and sincerely I am super hyped to be in this place! As I never been in these parts of the web yet... I wonder how many adventurous I will live in here, anyway I have several chars to post and many breathtaking individuals to meet! I hope you that are reading this is one of them! TO THE FUN OF RPPPPPPPPPPPPP ~

Hello,
You can call me by my main character's name, Oci. I've been roleplaying on and off for about 10 years now. I was previously on Chatango.com, but the quality of rp went waay down, so now I'm here. I took a break from the wonderful world of rp to deal with Life, and for a fun creative escape, I'm back!
I've mostly only done adventure(fantasy/magic) and slice of life.
Looking forward to creating great stories with you all!

Hi there! My name is River, and I'm a long-term (and I mean LONG term) RPer. Ever since 2005, baybee. I've been getting my writing fix by writing fanfiction, but after about a year and 250,000 words of writing, I longed to go back to my RPing roots.

This website seemed like a good place to start! I saw an advert on tumblr and decided to come over here.

I do romance RP primarily, and am interested in OCxOC and fandom characters. Crossovers are cool, too! I have a cat named Macaroni Noodle and she's the best.

hi hi hi, my name is saturn and you're watching the disney channel. i have roleplay experience going back over a decade at this point, oof saying that makes me feel old. most of my roleplaying these days comes in the form of playing dnd but i felt the need to come back to my roots of good old fashioned text based roleplaying. my absolute fave roleplay genre is romance (i'm a hopeless romantic and its easy to tell) but i'm also very fond of fantasy, sci-fi, and action sort of things as well. outside of roleplaying, i'm into anime, drawing, video games, and i dabble a bit in cosplay though i'm not very good at it lol. happy to be here, excited at the prospect of new storytelling horizons and possibly new friendships!

Hello, I’m ChaiCinnamon! My roleplaying experiences come from about 3 years of constant ongoing roleplay (the same RP). I usually roleplay on larger scales such as militaries, countries, groups, etc. I do love to roleplay with individual characters but am usually unable to find anyone that is compatible with my style of storytelling.
Outside of roleplay, my hobbies include observing and commentating on politics and fringe ideologies, and hiking.
Usually, it takes me a while to reply to roleplays so I prefer long, well thought out responses, that take into consideration the current and past environments that can affect development and decision making. I am so glad to be here, thanks!

• A casual roleplayer for nearly a decade; prefers to write more than one paragraph while roleplaying.
  • Experimental with which genres of roleplay, excluding fandom based, and as long as it's not too lore or detail oriented as it's usually more time consuming.
  • Amateur sewing and visual novel enthusiast.
  • Joined RPNation in search of roleplay partners.
  • My cat is cute.
  • I am an entity that has accidentally possessed a doll.

Greetings,

I am Mitsu (my nickname) and I feel like a fossil within this new generation of role players.
I haven't role play for quite awhile now, but I would like to pick up my old hobby.
I started role playing back when I was 15 and kinda went in a hiatus status around the age of 18. I am now 30. Yeah I know I'm a old folk lol.
Plus it doesn't help that I used to role play on yahoo messenger back when it was the cool thing to do.

My passion is writing and creating interesting stories with new friends. I do write stories and have a couple popular stories on Fanfiction.
I'm a huge anime fan if this helps me lol.

Well... that's my introduction of me and I'm hoping on creating new role plays and meeting friends that don't mind helping this old role player to get my groove back in this world.

Welcome to the nation! We hope you enjoy your time on the site with us. Please let us know if there is anything that we can do you for!

VintageFiend VintageFiend Can't wait to see your stories on the site. See you around. 😄

bobamilktea bobamilktea you have probably been roleplaying longer than this site has existed for. Welcome! We hope you like it here.

0009 0009 uhm, cute cat?! Where?!

@MitsuX We're glad to have roleplayers young and "old". Hope you have a good time!

hi hi hi, my name is saturn and you're watching the disney channel. i have roleplay experience going back over a decade at this point, oof saying that makes me feel old. most of my roleplaying these days comes in the form of playing dnd but i felt the need to come back to my roots of good old fashioned text based roleplaying. my absolute fave roleplay genre is romance (i'm a hopeless romantic and its easy to tell) but i'm also very fond of fantasy, sci-fi, and action sort of things as well. outside of roleplaying, i'm into anime, drawing, video games, and i dabble a bit in cosplay though i'm not very good at it lol. happy to be here, excited at the prospect of new storytelling horizons and possibly new friendships!
Hello, I’m ChaiCinnamon! My roleplaying experiences come from about 3 years of constant ongoing roleplay (the same RP). I usually roleplay on larger scales such as militaries, countries, groups, etc. I do love to roleplay with individual characters but am usually unable to find anyone that is compatible with my style of storytelling.
Outside of roleplay, my hobbies include observing and commentating on politics and fringe ideologies, and hiking.
Usually, it takes me a while to reply to roleplays so I prefer long, well thought out responses, that take into consideration the current and past environments that can affect development and decision making. I am so glad to be here, thanks!

Hello everyone!

My name is Kira and I'm brand new to RPNation. I think I may have registered for it once a long time ago but never followed through with using it... I have been roleplaying basically my whole life, starting with playing d&d with my dad and brother. My offline group has disbanded so I am turning to the internet to fill the void. :) Please take a look at my about me section and feel free to send me a message if you want to start a story or have a group you think I would fit in with. :)

I can't wait to meet you guys~

-Kira

Hello there, I am Lura. If you would like to know anything about me, please refer to this site I have created to make things easier. I am very eager to begin roleplaying.

luraroleplay.wixsite.com/lurainfo

Hi I’m Bluemopn and I like to roleplay as OC’s or anime characters, currently into Danganronpa:)
it told me to introduce myself? So here I am! (I really don’t think I did this right?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back