Chitchat Hey

River Rose

RIP Avicii 1989-2018
Does anyone wanna talk writing ideas? Or short story ideas? Art ideas? Rp ideas? Anything relating to art or writing or music. Just wanna talk-

I would start talking about random stuff on those subjects, but once I start, it might be a few hours before you get the chance to stop talking.

If you are sure about this, I don't mind. I happen to crave socialization, though I am normally terrible at small talk.

That being said, I don't mind sitting here for hours talking.

Although, if it isn't about Anime related stuff, or Writing, you'll find me at a loss for what to say.

Last edited:
What kind of fanfiction? I know its random but the broader morose themes of JM Barries work in the old Peter pan books are quite haunting.

Do you ever wonder what the original creators of the fiction would think of they ever came across some of the more out there fanfic? I can picture it now, "Wait they did made Sherlock and Watson so what?!" -the sound of sir Arthur conan doyle having a heart attack.

I see, that tends to be a bit more active with this kinda stuff but I get that not everyone likes discord.

I used to have it, but I just like to keep all of my RPs on one website and one Area.

I normally like horror, thrillers, and psychological thriller RPs! Anything scary or dark themed is right up my ally! But I also like some fantasy mixed in or a slice of life mixed in.

Like gory scenes, Edgar Allen Poe style of writing, or just deeper subjects. I like to feel things and make my writing more impactful and make others actually feel things through my words and it's a way to express myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back