• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Other Hey, you. Wanna do something weeeird? (Slots open!)

Daisie

Strangely regular (better than the usual bizarre!)
Roleplay Type(s)

Daisie, what are you doing now?

I'm up to my schemes again, indeed! This time with fancifully simple BBCodes for this fancifully simple brain of mine. Had a fun enough time picking out the colours. Wheeeeee!

See, recently I began watching the modern Doctor Who again for the first time in many, many years. It really hit home and reminded me of my insatiable love of the weird & wacky creatures that the imagination can come up with. The Ood, The Face of Boe, the Reapers, the Vashta Nerada, the Ood, the Judoon! The OOD! A few other things here and there also helped along the way, such as the Zerg from Starcraft, but when it gets down to it, Doctor Who really put that fascination in me, and lately - aside from my inner dialogue gaining a British accent - I've felt really inspired to do something weird and unusual.

Ha-ha okay you're a geek, what do you want?

So this is an interesting project I did a long time ago, and I figured it might be fun to reboot now that I'm a little bit more skilled in the ways of drawing, too! The premise is that together, we're going to make a chimera - a cross between creatures. I'll tell you how it works.

Below, you'll see a list of REQUIRED slots and OPTIONAL slots. Please pick out a REQUIRED slot first, and let me know what animal part you'd like to punch in! You could give it an owl head. A flamingo neck. Lizard arms. ANT LEGS??

If you fill out a REQUIRED slot, feel free to fill out an OPTIONAL slot, as well... but only if you want to, winky-wink.

If, heaven forbid, there are no REQUIRED slots available, feel free to pick out 2 OPTIONAL slots. That way everyone gets to choose two features.

It's first come first serve, so whatever slot may be available, go ahead and nab it! Make it cute, make it weird, make it potentially difficult if ya like.

Let's get started, shall we? :3

REQUIRED:
Springbok head [@unstablepuddle]
Snake neck [@useless]
Thorny dragon torso [@privremen]
Squid arms [@N-On-E-Mus]
Golden retriever legs [@capMARVELOUS]
Black-coloured [@Zerachiin]

OPTIONAL:
Human mouth [@Firelie]
Goldfish eyes [@useless]
Ears [OPEN]
Hands [OPEN]
Golden retriever feet [@capMARVELOUS]
Shoebill wings [@privremen]
Tail [OPEN]
Colour 2 [OPEN]
Colour 3 [OPEN]
Springbok horns [@unstablepuddle]

Click here to see the embarrassing old drawing of last time I did this.

Last edited:
Small bump, since the thread got posted so late at night. Don't be shy :3

Oh, this is actually a really fun idea! Let's see if I understand this correctly. Hmm! For the required field, I think a long, scaly snake-like neck would be a lot of fun. And for optional, let's do eyes! You know those goldfish with the big bulbous eyes? I think that would be neat-o!

Oh, this is actually a really fun idea! Let's see if I understand this correctly. Hmm! For the required field, I think a long, scaly snake-like neck would be a lot of fun. And for optional, let's do eyes! You know those goldfish with the big bulbous eyes? I think that would be neat-o!
Thank ya kindly! You've been put up on the board :3

Heyo this took a break because of mental health but I'm BACK IN ACTION
Feel free to sign up!!

REQUIRED: (Legs) I propose slug "legs". As in no legs, just a meaty mass in which it pushes itself around slowly.
OPTIONAL: (Mouth) Human. No contest.

yo Daisie Daisie give this mf'r the grill-face like a robot, count it as a mouth option. Like a robot ant-eater mouth with a grill.

latest

REQUIRED: (Legs) I propose slug "legs". As in no legs, just a meaty mass in which it pushes itself around slowly.
OPTIONAL: (Mouth) Human. No contest.
Ayo sorry I neglected to update the list! Legs was taken just before :closedeyescryingfrown: ENTIRELY my bad. I will put a human mouth up as taken though since y'all got here first for that. If you have ideas for the one required slot left, please do throw it out here, but since it was totally my fault, you don't have to lol.

Yo sorry m8 it's gotta be organic
aight meet me in the middle and just make it a regular ant-eater mouth

EDIT:

Ok mouth is taken derp lmao.

Make the hands backwards, they're regular human hands but the thumbs are on the wrong side.

aight meet me in the middle and just make it a regular ant-eater mouth

EDIT:

Ok mouth is taken derp lmao.

Make the hands backwards, they're regular human hands but the thumbs are on the wrong side.
I am sorry this is so complicated 😂 But there's one required slot left on the list that I need filled in first
I really shoulda remembered to keep up with this over the week, huh? lolol

this chimera sounds super heckin' metal so far, so why not add even moRE METAL
couldn't decide between shoebill or thorny dragon, so heck why not a thorny dragon torso and shoebill wings lmao
I don't think there's any like defining characteristics of shoebill wings but heckin shoeBILL WINGS
spikydoode.pngsmilebirb.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back