• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Hey, who's up for some Drarry?

Why Not Pretend

Ana Edlynn
Hello, fellow shippers! (As I assume you are, if you bothered to click this.) I've been itching to do a Drarry roleplay for quite some time, since I think they'd have a very interesting dynamic as a couple, since they're both complex characters. Especially since they're on opposite sides of the war, and it'd be interesting to see them try to remain together with not only the strain of the imposing battles, but their peers simply not liking the fact that they're together.

Please know that you are allowed to incorporate headcanons as long as they don't change anything too big. For example, I have always supported the headcanon of Harry being half Indian and Hermione being black. Stuff like that is fine, but if your major headcanon is "Hagrid is actually Draco's long lost brother" or something to that degree, that's not going to fly.

I'm looking for someone who'd be willing to play Draco, who I've always viewed as the more dominant role in the relationship. (I think they'd be pretty evenly matched, but when it came down to it, Draco would ultimately be the more dominant of the two.) I'm also willing to do Scorpius x Albus if that's what you'd prefer, in which case I'd be looking for someone to play Scorpius.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back