Hey there!

Themestiza

Scattered Brained Marshmellow
Hey,
I'm Marie. I've been roleplaying on and off since I was 12. In my free time I enjoy playing loads of video games, reading, and watching tons of Netflix. I'm super open to talking to new people and trying new friends. If you have a roleplay idea you want to go for or you simply want to make a new friend. I'm always hanging around.

My main roleplay theme: Realistic/Modern || Also willing to try: Historical, Futuristic, Supernatural
My main roleplay pairing: FxF || Also will do: MxF
Reply length will always depend on the situation at hand

See ya around!

Hello, Marie. Welcome to RPNation! I'm sure you'll find some great partners!

Hey,
I think its actually a funny story. When I was in the 6th grade I befriended this couple of girls and we would all go to the after school program together. They would get on the computers and get on this weird website for younger teenagers. At first they were super secretive about it because they thought I would make fun of them. After a few times of me asking about it and being curious as to what they were doing, they showed me their threads and how roleplaying worked. I was in awe. However, I was always too afraid to roleplay with them directly. At only 12 they were very literate roleplays and I wasn't quite up to par with their wordplay. At 20 I still think I'm not all the way up to their level but I do my best.

Thanks for asking:)

Hey,
I think its actually a funny story. When I was in the 6th grade I befriended this couple of girls and we would all go to the after school program together. They would get on the computers and get on this weird website for younger teenagers. At first they were super secretive about it because they thought I would make fun of them. After a few times of me asking about it and being curious as to what they were doing, they showed me their threads and how roleplaying worked. I was in awe. However, I was always too afraid to roleplay with them directly. At only 12 they were very literate roleplays and I wasn't quite up to par with their wordplay. At 20 I still think I'm not all the way up to their level but I do my best.

Thanks for asking:)

It's fine! So a bit of curiosity got you into roleplay. Nice, that is honestly quite funny. Well, even if you're not up to your friends level you're still part of roleplay. Literate roleplays are something that is incredibly hard to start with, but I say that because I started with tabletop and LARP.

Nothing like being taught about how roleplay is in one area, helps you branch out a lot as well. Guessing you are a literate-based roleplayer (focusing on the writing aspect of roleplays)?

Yes I am! I didn't realize the other aspects of roleplaying until I got into high school.

Yes I am! I didn't realize the other aspects of roleplaying until I got into high school.

Ouch. Honestly I had only known about LARP and tabletop through primary and high school, after I got into college I learnt of the other styles of roleplay as it was a bit of homework for one of my classes (and I am quite happy for that class too, only class I got an A in xD).

Hey,
I'm Marie. I've been roleplaying on and off since I was 12. In my free time I enjoy playing loads of video games, reading, and watching tons of Netflix. I'm super open to talking to new people and trying new friends. If you have a roleplay idea you want to go for or you simply want to make a new friend. I'm always hanging around.

My main roleplay theme: Realistic/Modern || Also willing to try: Historical, Futuristic, Supernatural
My main roleplay pairing: FxF || Also will do: MxF
Reply length will always depend on the situation at hand

See ya around!

Hey!
Apologies for the late welcoming!

WELCOME TO RPN!
I hope you stay has been PROMISING thus far!

I am FLUFF!
Pleased to meet you MARIE!

How're you doing??

What sorts of games do you play? Along with that, what console??

Well, you seem quite interesting and FUN!
Hope to catch you around!

Feel free to contact me anything!
SMILE!

[=

Users who are viewing this thread

Back