Hey There!

Artemisia

Unlucky Member
A quick intro for myself - it is required after all :P i'm no stranger to rp but its been a while. I love the creativity of writing and how a story can evolve when bouncing off another person! I guess thats what i miss and why i have found myself here. So hi!

Welcome fren, from the local panda/otter/octopus enthusiast!
Hopefully you find everything you're looking for! I myself can usually be found lurking around the fantasy forums, general chat areas, and (of course) the discord chat :3
If you're looking for partners I'd suggest checking out our Searching for Partners (or group) threads ^-^
Feel free to come say hi any time if you have any questions ^D^

Actually I'm new here and was hoping I could roleplay but I don't know how to join.
Well, if you check out the Searching for Partners or groups areas (linked above) you can have a lurk through and just reply to the threads that interest you ^-^ once accepted, you're off!

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

[QUOTE=" I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.[/QUOTE]

I am also a sucker for a good romance,especially a medieval one! Cookies are also a weakness of mine so dont mind if i do! :cheshiregrin:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back