• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Hey kid, wanna do some rp? (OPEN)

Why hello there! Thanks for visiting my rambling!
I'm eager to RP, so I'm going to jump right into business!

Rules:
-18+. I am not comfortable with RPing with minors
-No one-liners, please. I don't like enforcing length requirements as I believe writing as a certain flow, but single lines simply too short for me to reply to.
-Please make the RP equal effort. I don't want to take the reigns of planning and pushing the plot along, nor do I want you to do the same.
-Do not control my characters nor expect me to control yours.

Here's some quick little snippets of me so you know what you're getting into!
-I'm in EST
-I am both enrolled in college and I am working a part-time job. I can't always reply same day, though I do try.
-I am adv.lit. Meaning, I type a hell of a lot. Usually, I range between 4 to 10 paragraphs, though if you have any sort of preference to length, I can adhere to that.
-I play both M and F and I prefer MxF
-I a d o r e romance. I am a sappy romantic.
-No sub/dom dynamic. I hate categorizing the 'role' of someone in a relationship and genuinely prefer when characters are equals.

Ayyyy, now we're onto the good stuff!

I'm gonna be blunt. Low-fantasy medieval settings and plots are my crack. That's pretty much all I'm interested in doing. Maybe a sci-fi plot, but you'd have to present it to me.

Themes!
Light Fantasy
Medieval
Action
Slow burn Romance
Slice of life (Not modern)
Contrasting Life-styles
Slow burn Friendships
Nation building/ City building
Basically anything where I can write rogues
Pairings!
Bold =
Role I'd like
Underline = Craving
Strikethrough = taken
*** = Super Craving
~ = Plot below
Italics = Not 100% into it right now, will need a really good plot/partner that I have chemistry with

~F!Knight X Prince~

***~ F!Thief/Rogue X M!Guard Captain~***

~F!Healer X Idk?~

~M!RoyalGuard X Princess~

***~Mercenary X Royal-Heir~***

~ M!HalfElf X F!HumanHunter ~
Plot 1: Expectations (M!RoyalGuard X Princess) (This could honestly work with F!Knight X Prince as well)

During a time of intense political strife, the ruling Queen of the Kingdom fell ill, leaving behind her eldest heir, YC, to attempt to fill the place she left behind. Seeing how vulnerable her child was, the Queen decided to evoke a once-dead tradition. A personal guard, bound by blood, would be assigned to the royal heir, instructed to do naught but protect them. Even if it would cost them their life.

(I'm mostly looking for a dynamic of equals? For some reason, I keep getting rps for this where the royal is kinda beta and I just can't keep my interest in it, ends up seeming boring for me. Strong personalities is a must for this.)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Plot 2: Fickle Motives (F!Thief/Rogue X M!Guard Captain)

This is going to look like a hot mess, which it rightfully is. Truth be told, I don't have a specific plot in mind, just my ramblings. I've been wanting to do a F!Rogue X M!Guard Captain forever. I just love the idea of two people from completely opposite sides of a society coming together. I think it would be best played out if the two came together begrudgingly; they were forced to. Over time, they'd evolve as people, coming to understand each other and the other's situation/standing. Their own views would be challenged due to the friendship(something more?) they've developed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Plot 3: Stranger in a Strange land (M!HalfElf X F!HumanHunter)

YC has been in a small village for the entirety of their life, far away from any signs of large civilization. Sure, there's a village here and there, but they're exactly like your own. Nothing exciting happens, merely the day to day chores. Until recently. During a short hunting trip, something creeps into the corner of your eye. YC came across a wounded and unconscious man, taking him into the village so he might recover. It wasn't noticed at first, but there was something off about the man. Too tall, too angular, and the very obviously pointed ears.

Plot 4: Good Intentions (Mercenary X Royal Heir)
Long story short, the King is dying and his heir is in the unfortunate state of being single. Kingdoms need strong leaders and a lonely ruler doesn't really promote the best image. Whether or not the Royal really wanted him to, the King devised a tournament of some sort; competitions of wit, competitions of strength, competitions of wealth, etc. in order to locate proper suitors for his daughter to chose from. Nobles both prestigious and forgettable entered the competition best suited for them in the hopes of catching the heir's eye. Though not all decided to do so honorably. A particularly prestigious noble wanted no hint of failure, and so decided to have another secretly compete in a tournament of strength in his name, a lowborn mercenary. The mercenary wins, yet the princess finds out his true idenetity one way or another.

Now for this plot, I have a really odd character concept. I really want to play a half-orc. I have this idea of the mercenary half-orc agreeing to compete in another's name in order to progress the social standing of all half-orcs in a society that would condemn them.

Plot 5: Blind Spot (F!Healer X IDK???)

Alrightly, this is also a bit of a ramble. Mostly me wanting to play a specific character. A blind healer with a strong inclination toward the life domain. Though, not a pathetically weak healer; rather, a person fully capable and not to be trifled with despite being blind. I don't really have a plot for this, but I can garble up some ideas. Wounded soldier? Royal wanting a powerful healer? Someone from a different walk of life from a blind hermit.

OTHER RAMBLINGS
Lowkey really want to do something that has vast emptiness/loneliness? Like how space makes you feel small, but in a wonderfully small way. Whether it be actual space, the vast tundra, the aftermath of some sort of cataclysm. I'm in a melancholy mood and need to sate it.

Thanks for reading! Feel free to send me your own ideas/plots/pairings! I'm open to pretty much anything medieval fantasy. I do stray away from high fantasy settings though.

Also, PLEASE PM ME. ONLY LEAVE A COMMENT IF YOU CANNOT PM ME. THANK YOU.
this is mainly bc i like having as few comments on my posts as possible imsorry

also if you send me a really obscure dank meme that i can use to antagonize my friends, ill idk give you bonus points
Also, please send me an example of your RP style. I like to know what I'm getting into

kthnxbye

Last edited:
Hey, super interested in the guard x rogue. I do like playing some lawful good characters once in a while. Feel free to PM if you want.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back