• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Hey! Just putting a line out! Always open!

Game of Chance

And I like my odds.
Hi there! I’m Chance! Or Game. Or Game of Chance (GoC?). I made that joke in my introduction, but luckily, comedy comes in threes. Anyway! I’m here searching for various partners to RP with! I prefer lit. style RPs without too much preference on length, so long as you give me something to work with. I’d prefer it if you were at least 18, but you can probably talk me down if you’re smooth enough. I usually play male characters, but again, this can be negotiated. Yeah And now... on to the fun stuff!

I am an absolute nerd for fantasy and sci-fi settings, and can pretty much be talked into doing almost anything with them. Seriously. Hit me up, I’m easy. I have a variety of characters that can be adopted to plenty of situations.

As for fandoms, I have my fair share! Games, anime, books, a lot of stuff! Though, right now, there are a few things I’m focused on. Those being: Dragon Ball (I literally JUST watched Kai for the first time so this is a bit of a big one), MHA, Animal Crossing (this game has expanded my life-span by thirty years in the passed couple days), Persona 5, and... uh... probably more I’m forgetting to list? Seriously, hit me up if you have an idea. Chances are, I’ve at least heard of it. I believe that’s about it, so, uh, I look forward to seeing your messages! Hopefully!

Hello, I’m Lunar, LunarArts, or Lulu. I’m a guy who doubles and mirror length. I can do bnha or a fantasy setting if you’re up for it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back