• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Hey Im new here and looking for long term rp partners!

panda._.lord

Hello hello! My name is Jasper!! F19
Im open for anything, We can always rattle off ideas because its fun to develop the plot together! Im open for fxf, mxm, or even fxm. But I would kill for some fxf slow burn right now, even if its not that, im open to whatever. I rp with paragraphs and in 3rd person. Im not asking for a story but a decent paragraph. I understand that people get busy and have a life outside of rp and that lifes unpredictable. Im more than open to friendships too!

Hi, Jasper! 👋 ✨ My name's Lola (aka Wheels) and I'd love to do some good ol' slow-burn f/f stories with you. I saw zombies in your sub genres so maybe we can some something post-apocalyptic, or supernatural. I'm open to pretty much anything, we can just brainstorm and see where it goes ~ feel free to PM me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back