• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Hey Greaser! The outsiders and more!

B2018

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey there! Female here aged 22. Please ensure you are an adult before writing to me! Now you may have seen my posts going for more conventional fandoms in the past. But I’ve recently seen West Side Story and I’m full of muse. So a little about me, I do work, I can’t be here all the time and I do have a busy life. But I do adore writing and I enjoy creating new plots.

I’m looking for you to be able to use third person, past tense and detail. I’m looking for oc x canon ships with me as the oc. You’ll be playing a canon. I’d also appreciate love triangles but they’re non essential of course. I understand not everyone enjoys them! I consider myself to be advanced lit so please try to be the same! I can double!

So I do have a few things I’m looking for. West Side Story (the new and old movie!), Heathers (musical and movie!), Pretty In Pink, Ghost, Grease and The Outsiders.

So I’m aware these fandoms are fairly niche. I’d love to get something going long term in this au. Romance is going to be key so if you don’t enjoy romance this may not be the plot for you! I’d love to find people who have read the books or seen the films. If that’s the case, please tell me your favourite character and the fandom you wish to write in today. These stories will be clean and advanced literate!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back