Video Games Hey Gamers!

Have you tried dark souls?

I also recommend scribblenauts unlimited. The graphics are beautiful, and has a fun selection of characters to choose from or you can make your own. There’s also sci-fi AND fantasy levels

Have you tried dark souls?

I also recommend scribblenauts unlimited. The graphics are beautiful, and has a fun selection of characters to choose from or you can make your own. There’s also sci-fi AND fantasy levels
I played Dark Souls on my friend's... ps3? ps4? I forget which one it was. It was.... okay. (imo I think the hype has definitely overrated the actual game). The character creation part is definitely underwhelming.

And I can't seem to find any Scribblenaught games on Steam.

I played Dark Souls on my friend's... ps3? ps4? I forget which one it was. It was.... okay. (imo I think the hype has definitely overrated the actual game). The character creation part is definitely underwhelming.

And I can't seem to find any Scribblenaught games on Steam.
Ah you May have misspelled it, it’s scribblenaut. Like astronaut. It’s on steam, I own it too

I have this same problem often. The biggest issue is that the game you are looking for is probably going to be Starfield whenever it comes out, and thats gonna be a massive game file if I know Bethesda. I too am always on the lookout for first person pov, character customizable games. If you are willing to delve into fantasy, highly recommend Dragons Dogma if you haven't played or it hasn't been recced already.

I have this same problem often. The biggest issue is that the game you are looking for is probably going to be Starfield whenever it comes out, and thats gonna be a massive game file if I know Bethesda. I too am always on the lookout for first person pov, character customizable games. If you are willing to delve into fantasy, highly recommend Dragons Dogma if you haven't played or it hasn't been recced already.
I AM still waiting on Starfield, actually. I've heard yes and no about whether or not their will be playable alien races in it, though. And even then, I'm not even sure if my laptop will handle it. Fingers crossed.

Games don't have to be a first person pov though. My main thing that I look for is the character customization and multiple races/playable species to choose from (And graphics that aren't super basic). These things are more common in MMOs, but I hate the mechanics and grinding of MMOs. The keyboard layout for attacks and ability usage is what particularly pisses me off about MMOs.

I AM still waiting on Starfield, actually. I've heard yes and no about whether or not their will be playable alien races in it, though. And even then, I'm not even sure if my laptop will handle it. Fingers crossed.

Games don't have to be a first person pov though. My main thing that I look for is the character customization and multiple races/playable species to choose from (And graphics that aren't super basic). These things are more common in MMOs, but I hate the mechanics and grinding of MMOs. The keyboard layout for attacks and ability usage is what particularly pisses me off about MMOs.
100% fully agree. Honestly Elden Ring is really great for customizability. Unfortunately its pretty high graphics.

Yeah, Elden Ring will not run on my potato laptop.
Super fair. Im trying to think of other options buts its pretty limited. I saw Kingdom of Amalur: Reckoning was recced earlier. Can confirm that it is good if ya haven't played.

Super fair. Im trying to think of other options buts its pretty limited. I saw Kingdom of Amalur: Reckoning was recced earlier. Can confirm that it is good if ya haven't played.
oh, cool. Lookedit up and it even has a free demo to download and try. This way I don't have to stress over the time/hours limit to refund if it's not what I was looking for. You have no idea how many times I've gone over the time allowance and had to keep stuff I didn't wind up liking. :/

oh, cool. Lookedit up and it even has a free demo to download and try. This way I don't have to stress over the time/hours limit to refund if it's not what I was looking for. You have no idea how many times I've gone over the time allowance and had to keep stuff I didn't wind up liking. :/
Lmaoooo! Thats so totally fair! Yeah! Its good. Personally I wish it had a first person pov, but the third person I actually quite like for a change, but other then thats its alright. Unfortunately the difficulty... Well even after the remaster the game is PRETTY fuckin easy... Which is a bummer. But... Eh there are some challenges, and its a REALLY gorgeous and imo massive game with a really diverse and well thought out world thats rich and vibrant and full of lore. Its worth it. And hey, its kinda fun to be op sometimes, especially a world that like... Logically justifies your ridiculousness. Its kinda awesome aint gonna lie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back