• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Hey! Come look at my plots

here4therps

I am looking for someone to play the male.

He is the second born of a royal family. His father is king, his mother queen and his older perfect brother is prince and he will one day be king. The second son met an American girl and they fell in love and were happy. Every so often there would be a camera flash but nothing more. She moved to his country to work and be close to him and they are starting to plan a grand future together. Than...his brother dies and he is suddenly next in line to be the king. Can they handle suddenly being the next royal couple?

In a small town far from any cities or large towns is a place where fantasies are real. The werewolves that many dream of, walk with us, talk with us, and maybe even live with us. The pack leads and controls everything that goes on around here. The pack leader has always shown strength but no one was stronger then pack the leaders and family to romulus and remus. That was a long time ago though, things changed the world changed and humans became stronger. so strong they almost wiped out the pack.Almost. In order to secure the bloodline the pack has sent their daughter away to be married.

Her family had once been one of the strongest packs around. They came from Romania and claimed to be descendants of the she wolf who raised Romulas and Remus (founders of Rome). But now they have fallen on hard times. My oc her parents left the pack before she was born to try and live a normal life but it ended badly with her parents dying
Now at the age of 23 her aunt worked and worked to arrange a marriage between the pack leader and her neice. Can they make it? Or will they end up killing each other?

He is the king. She is an American nurse who took care of his father in his finally months. She became a pillar of support for him and his family. She and the than prince fell inlove. But can that love handle his new duties to his country?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back