• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Hey, Brother (Teen Wolf)

LocalRat

Hey! I'm recently craving a Teen Wolf roleplay. I'm looking for it to be a roleplay where multiple characters will be involved!

I'm wanting to play an OC of mine, for this roleplay I imagine she will be Derek's sister (who was thought to be deceased during the fire). You'll be playing Derek, and if you want, an OC or other canon character of your choosing!

I am also able to play a canon character along with my OC, if that's something you'd be interested in!

However, the canon characters I remember best and are most familiar with are: Scott, Stiles, Lydia, Chris Argent and Peter Hale. I prefer these to be the ones in the roleplay, along with other side characters when needed. (Deaton, Chris and Peter could supposedly be side characters/NPCs).

I am also fairly familiar with Isaac, Boyd, Erica, Coach, Jackson and possibly Allison.

If you're interested, please DM me or comment on this post, after having read my rules and info of course! I can send some info on my character in DMs!

Rules
  • Please be 16+!
  • I ask that you're 'literate' or more, meaning two paragraphs per response is preferred!
  • I prefer for you to be close to or within my timezone (CET). Maximum of 5 hour difference, please!
  • If we don't click, please tell me, there'll be no hard feelings and we can part ways!
  • I'm looking for a generally active partner, I'd love a response twice a week! If you can be even more active, that's great!
Info
  • I have anxiety and sometimes I'll need to take a break, or some things will suddenly make me anxious/uncomfortable. It's unpredictable and all I ask for is respect and understanding.
  • I don't do smut and it will be fade to black if anything! Things can get touchy and all, but must fade to black if it gets too intense.
  • I generally post a reply once a day, usually more, but it of course depends on my inspiration, mental state, whether I'm busy and so on.
  • I can roleplay in PMs on RPNation, on Roleplaying Amino or on Discord!
Triggers
  • Detailed rape, gore, abuse and other violence
  • Detailed suicide thoughts, suicides, suicide attempts and self harm
  • Details or frequent mentions of animal abuse
  • Descriptions or frequent mentions of drug abuse

The plot
Jodie arrives in Beacon Hills under unfortunate circumstances. A few months ago, as she had turned 16, she was informed that her parents weren't her biological parents. With someone by her side, they allowed her to go looking for what family she was supposed to have left.

However, things turned out to be complicated. A miscommunication must have happened, because Jodie found herself alone on her journey, about half way through. Stubborn as she was, she continued. Took busses and walked for too long. One night, as she believes she might have reached Beacon Hills, her destination, she's shot by werewolf hunters.

Panicked and rather terrified, she loses her suitcase somewhere in the forest as she runs for her life. With a nasty arrow in her left side, she stumbles through the woods. She trips, rolls down a hill and ends up at a rather sad looking mansion. Half of it is burned down, the wood seems to be rotten and multiple windows are broken.
She seeks shelter there. In her confusion and panic, she doesn't hear the other heartbeat inside the building, and only realizes as she stands face to face with a stranger.

Other
Derek is at the mansion, but I imagine he lives in the loft apartment in town. He could be there to collect some items, or for memory's sake, all of that will be up to you.
He, of course, hears as someone enters, maybe even smells blood and he goes to investigate. He is met with the sight of a rain drenched, bleeding teenager, and Jodie is in return, met with the sight of a more put together adult.
They sense something faintly familiar about each other, and perhaps that's what drives Derek to help the young werewolf. He could take her to Deaton, or to his apartment, help her with the wound and get her back on her feet.

Maybe he asks about her parents, wants to return her where she belongs. There's many possibilities, most of which are up to us to make as we roleplay, and not necessarily something we have to decide on before we
begin.

My thinking is that Jodie will somehow end up living with Derek as the two of them suspect they have some kind of relation, or they're trying to figure out if they do.
Jodie could start at Beacon Hills high school soon after, possibly attracting attention from Scott, who starts to notice Derek's scent around the school, but becomes suspicious as Derek is nowhere to be seen.
As per usual, Scott and Stiles come in a package. Where one goes, the other follows, and the two start poking around as they try to figure out what's going on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back