• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Hey! Anyone wanna be my roleplay partner?

confinedGarbage

I usually roleplay with descriptive nature, but not too long. A small paragraph of four sentences will work, and I usually vary. I am not the best at these but I will list below my fandoms.

-Homestuck *
-Fnaf
-Undertale / aus *
-Tokyo Ghoul
-OHSHC
-Dark YouTuber
-Supernatural (Show, but more of theme than anything!)*
TWD
And if you have anything else in mind, ask about it.​

I usually roleplay with descriptive nature, but not too long. A small paragraph of four sentences will work, and I usually vary. I am not the best at these but I will list below my fandoms.

-Homestuck *
-Fnaf
-Undertale / aus *
-Tokyo Ghoul
-OHSHC
-Dark YouTuber
TWD

Who would you be looking for character wise for supernatural? I've seen all the seasons.

-Homestuck *
-Fnaf
-Undertale / aus *
-Tokyo Ghoul
-OHSHC
-Dark YouTuber
TWD

I'm interested in a fnaf or OHSHC rp!

Saw dark YouTuber--- would you be interested in a normal Youtube roleplay by any chance?

Particularly-- James and Aleks from Cowchop?

I would like to play one of them Genderbent (preferably Aleks.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back