Hey all

So yeah, because I'm lacking the 10 posts right now I can't privately pm any of their friends (you guys) to let them know how he's doing. Pm me and I'll give updates/answer questions for the next few days. They are safe and they don't want you to worry too badly.

So yeah, because I'm lacking the 10 posts right now I can't privately pm any of their friends (you guys) to let them know how he's doing. Pm me and I'll give updates/answer questions for the next few days. They are safe and they don't want you to worry too badly.
Are you able to talk to him??
If you are can you tell him that I love him and I hope he's doing well

Are you able to talk to him??
If you are can you tell him that I love him and I hope he's doing well

Yeah we're able to talk on the phone pretty frequently (so far its been daily calls since Monday). Honestly, the other day was the happiest that I've heard him in a very long time. I'll give him your message tomorrow, that'll probably cheer him up even more <3

Yeah we're able to talk on the phone pretty frequently (so far its been daily calls since Monday). Honestly, the other day was the happiest that I've heard him in a very long time. I'll give him your message tomorrow, that'll probably cheer him up even more <3
I'm so glad he's doing well!!
Is there any way I can call him? I know I live in a different state and all so if I can't I completely understand

It's pretty difficult because of the rules, it's why I need to be classified as their "sister in law" to be able to talk to them. This is also why I am here to get messages across for you guys. Right now, Jay wants you to know that he loves all of you and he's working hard to get back to you soon. There's just some logistics that need to get worked out first. Does anyone know when ICONIC. ICONIC. will be back online?

I don't know but I can fimd out. Tell JayJay we love him and miss him. From Adrian anf Carlito.

Hi... This is an old friend. Let him know I'm still here for him, even if he doesnt want me to be. I miss him a lot. Thanks for keeping my friends updated. Tell him I love him and hope he gets back soon.

It's pretty difficult because of the rules, it's why I need to be classified as their "sister in law" to be able to talk to them. This is also why I am here to get messages across for you guys. Right now, Jay wants you to know that he loves all of you and he's working hard to get back to you soon. There's just some logistics that need to get worked out first. Does anyone know when ICONIC. ICONIC. will be back online?
Are you allowed to tell us what exactly happened that put him in the hospital..? Or is it the sort of thing that should be left for him to tell us?

Like I mentioned before if you would like to know the details please pm me, I would like to respect Jay's privacy but also keep their close friends informed. I am not able to pm individuals yet on my own.

I do not know if he would like me to know. I really dont. I messed up our friendship I'm afraid beyond repair. But just let him know please that I love him and miss him and want to fix our friendship. Thank you. That is all I will bother you today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back