• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Hewwo!!! Click me :3c

WinterFestivity

Shez Emblem!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey! I'm Weiss/Festivity, it's a pleasure to meet you! I've had this account for a while but I just recently got around to actively using it. I'm really looking to get to know new people when it comes to writing, as I've been pretty consistently doing it with some friends for the last few years and I wanna add some variety (and make some new friends!)

To start off, I have a few rules:

1) Please be 17+! I don't particularly want to RP with people more than a little younger than I am, nothing personal, sorry!
2) Original Characters & Stories only, I'm not very interested in fandom rp.
3) Please be patient! I may have years worth of experience with RP, but I'm practically brand new when it comes to doing it with new people and in an environment like this.
4) I only play girls for main characters, some males are okay but there are few exceptions.

Anything else should be common sense, I'll bring it up if something bothers me.

Anyway... As for ideas, I've been SUPER into just, wanting to do fantasy stuff, in particular one idea I've been pretty hellbent on seeing through in some for another is a whole plot about a god who gets brought down to the same level as most mortals and has to learn to adapt to being a mortal and interacting with them in general. I have a lot more I could say but it's just reallllly... Ramble-y.

I'm generally willing to do most things as long as its not literally something I said I WONT do, and in fact, should you decide that you want to DM me I'm more than willing to discuss details about potential ideas, worlds, etc, i LOVE worldbuilding and fitting cool ideas into the world. I dunno, dm me and we'll talk and hash out ideas, see where we get? No, you don't need to hold to my previous example, it's just that, an example.

Anyway, hit me up! I'm looking forward to seeing what we end up cooking up (and if you have a better idea, bring that with you! This is juts a pitch and all.)

*clicks and is immediately hit with fun*. Excellent! I am glad that I clicked. Welcome back to the site! Sadly I am currently fully occupied for time slots, but I wish you the best with meeting fantastic people here. See you around!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back