• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Hetero M charries seeking RP partner, many possible charries or scenarios

Gwalihir

First, let me say thank you for taking time to read this. I am seeking a roleplay partner who is interested in fantasy or sci-fi pairings in which the relationship takes a strong second place behind the telling of a story. I enjoy medieval fantasy, modern, modern fantasy, anthropomorphic, cyberpunk or alternate dystopian settings, and while my main characters are often (but not always) human they interact with werewolves, vampires, cyborgs, genetically altered humans and fantasy creatures of every ilk. While I can play many characters for the sake of telling a story, my main characters are generally hetero males.

Perhaps the easiest way to see if we are compatible is for me to list some of my stock characters and we see if any of them tweak your interest.

Frank Miller: age 52, a tough cop with a heart of gold. Frank tends to drive the story towards catching the bad guys and sending them to prison, or eliminating them if they are part of the corrupt political machinery of his time. He could be seduced into a relationship, but not too easily: he wouldn’t take advantage of some crime victim, or get involved with a prostitute, for example. Used to be married, had a daughter who died at age 9.

Doug Radcliffe: age 26, Frank’s partner, looks up to him and follows his lead professionally, but much more open to any romantic possibilities. Recently he was kicked out by a girlfriend who found out about some inappropriate behavior on his part with a seductive female suspect.

Lucas: genetically engineered dog-man, partly German Shepherd, occasional companion, frequent pain-in-the-butt to Frank and Doug, can be run all by himself. A real wild character and wise-cracker, usually involved in something shady. Was bred to be a soldier and spent three years in that role. Emotional makeup of early twenties human, knows he is engineered to only live a couple more years, so lives each day like his last.

Azaelea Vargamor: Mystic, lounge singer, age 28, has a strong affinity for nature and especially for new werewolves and helping them become established in their new pack. Wolves respect and protect her. Part of her mystic dedication requires that she never become intimate with a man. She often exploits the loophole that this doesn’t apply to women.

Jacob Dalton: age 38, former firefighter, now teacher at a school for the gifted or magically inclined. He has extensive telekinetic control over water. At one point as a firefighter he used his powers to control water to try to put out a fire and accidentally electrocuted several people. This is why he quit firefighting. He is divorced, and lives with a scarred-up former alley cat named “Gorgeous George.” Romantic prospects would be fairly normal: he is neither seeking nor running from commitment.

Bishop: age 48, sniper, netrunner. His family were killed by members of a corrupt corporation: he has taken revenge, and now lives outside the law. Took the name Bishop because he refuses to be a pawn. Usually focused on the job at hand, would have to be nudged a bit to get romantically involved but certainly could with the right woman.

Corellus: (obviously for fantasy or anthropomorphic settings) a 9’ tall Minotaur. Corellus has been trained in both magical and non-magical skills for combat, healing, rescue and other intents. He carries a battle axe that serves double duty as a magical staff, which he activates with pseudo-Latin phrases. He serves a Council of Minotaurs called Mage Lords, who have appointed him as a knight errant to roam the land, helping where needed. He is titled a Mage Knight: a jedi by any other name. Romantic possibilities would appear to be limited, but not impossible.

Leonard the Chakat: (fantasy or anthropomorphic) A chakat is basically a centauroid lion. Leonard is 21, has been an enforced loner most of his life because he is unpopular for having his extra hindquarters. He is very friendly and easygoing, quite intelligent, but possibilities for intimacy are somewhat limited due to his, er, proportions, let us say.

There’s the stock list. If inspired I can create a new character at the drop of a hat, and often do for a new dramatic scenario, but this should give you an idea of what I do most frequently.

As far as “rules,” I appreciate two good paragraphs at least unless the situation specifically doesn’t call for it, and appreciate good spelling and punctuation with the understanding that nobody’s perfect. I usually write in third person, past tense, but could adapt if you have an alternate preference. I sometimes have to take a day or two to answer, but if I can I’ll be faster than that.

If you would be interested in rp’ing with any of the characters above, or have a creative new scene you think I might be interested in, by all means drop me a message and I’ll get back to you as soon as I can.

I might be interested on Azaelea, Corellus or Chakat :3c Azaelea especially, maybe showing the ropes to a new werewolf or something

Users who are viewing this thread

Back