• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Hetalia rp pleeeeeeease!

Kloverdesu

Magical Girl
Hi guys. Im having an awful night. I really need some rp to get things off my mind. In case you don't know, I live for hetalia. This will really cheer my up. Some of my ships:

Greece x Japan

Germany x Italy

Spain x Romano

England x America

Russia x China

Russia x Canada

Cuba x Canada

America x Canada

Prussia x Canada

Austria x Hungary

Poland x Lithuania (really in the mood to rp as poland)

Thanks for replying! I'll do nyotalia america or canada. I'll do nekotalia Germany x Italy. I don't care if it's casual or advanced or whatever, all I request is fluff and happiness. Im not in the mood for a sad/angsty rp.

Hey! I love Hetalia too, but I don't like to do MxM. I've done Denmark, Norway, France and the Netherlands before, and could try a genderbend. Let me know about any other pairings you like? I have a particular penchant for my Fem!DenmarkxGermany.

It's totally cool if you don't want to; thought I'd offer since you seem to be having a rough time. Hold in there!

Chicogal said:
Hey! I love Hetalia too, but I don't like to do MxM. I've done Denmark, Norway, France and the Netherlands before, and could try a genderbend. Let me know about any other pairings you like? I have a particular penchant for my Fem!DenmarkxGermany.
It's totally cool if you don't want to; thought I'd offer since you seem to be having a rough time. Hold in there!
Sure! As long as you rp denmark, I'll be fine. Shoot me a pm and we can figure this out in more detail.

Hi, do you want to start another Rp? If not, I'm sorry for intruding. It's just that I love, love Hetalia and you have a lot of good ships. PM me if you're interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back