• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Hetalia Roleplay 1x1 AnyOne?

mikan.

clumsy
Hey everyone! So I’m craving a Hetalia Roleplay and hopefully I get some interest!

For this, I want to do Canon x OC with us doubling up! Or, we can play 2 canons and 2 OCs each for a total of 4 pairings.

Please be LGBTQ+ friendly! Thank you c:

Okay I will admit that I love the 2p Hetalia characters so I would like to do something along those lines but I’m open to anything honestly!

Characters I Am Comfortable With Playing As: Canada, England, Italy, Japan, Hungary, Belarus, Norway, Iceland, Finland, Seborga, 2p!England, 2p!Japan

Characters I Want You To Play: Sweden, Russia, France, Turkey, Spain, Germany, Prussia, Switzerland, 2p!Italy, 2p!America, 2p!Prussia

I’m terribly sorry if this is short and all over the place!

Hey everyone! So I’m craving a Hetalia Roleplay and hopefully I get some interest!

For this, I want to do Canon x OC with us doubling up! Or, we can play 2 canons and 2 OCs each for a total of 4 pairings.

Please be LGBTQ+ friendly! Thank you c:

Okay I will admit that I love the 2p Hetalia characters so I would like to do something along those lines but I’m open to anything honestly!

Characters I Am Comfortable With Playing As: Canada, England, Italy, Japan, Hungary, Belarus, Norway, Iceland, Finland, Seborga, 2p!England, 2p!Japan

Characters I Want You To Play: Sweden, Russia, France, Turkey, Spain, Germany, Prussia, Switzerland, 2p!Italy, 2p!America, 2p!Prussia

I’m terribly sorry if this is short and all over the place!
First the reply wasn’t all over the place, second I’d love to roleplay with you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back