• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fandoms (or originals) doubling ideas

LetsDoTheFork

In the garbage disposal
Hi! I'm Fork. I'm no expert when it comes to RPing, but I'm so excited to find partners to RP with!

In no particular order, here are some fandoms I'd be interested in RPing:

shows:
- Game of Thrones
- The Walking Dead (also the game!)

games:
- Mystic Messenger

anime:
- Noragami
- Fairy Tail
- Durarara
- Death Note
- Hetalia
- One Punch Man
- Attack on Titan (I haven't yet caught up, though!)
- Fruits Basket
- Ouran High School Host Club
- Kamisama Kiss

webtoons:
- Cheese in the Trap
- Lore Olympus
- True Beauty

At this point I'm realising how bland I am because I'm not invested in a wide variety of fandoms --but it's okay because I also got THEMES.

Themes and ideas for original RPs:

- High school coming of age story
- High Fantasy/medieval fantasy
- schools of magic and witchcraft
- heroes versus villains
- Coffee shop fluff
- paranormal, ghost hunters
- pirates
- vampires, werewolves, supernatural
- slice of life
- mystery
- Thriller
- Action

an aside: I can't write anything too horrific or terrifying, I'm a big chicken.

And now I'm also realising I can't name a lot of themes off the top of my head either, but this is also okay, I'll just add to the list when they come to me. Please for the love of all that is good, come to me with suggestions!

Important: What I'm looking for above all is someone who I can collaborate with, who isn't afraid to take initiative and also roll with the punches. OOC chat is crucial to me, I struggle to write without knowing who I'm writing with and what they're expecting!
Not to sound high and mighty, but also someone who is decent with grammar and spelling would be great! I cant ask for more, sometimes I momentarily throw grammar and spelling out of the window when it comes to typing.
Just to mention, if we're doubling, I'll attempt to play any canon character to the best of my ability.
Lastly, I'm 20, so I'd like you to be 18+, thank you!

I really just wanna create some cool stories, worlds and characters!

Please PM me if you're interested! I anxiously wait. 👁️👄👁️

Thanks for reading, bye!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back