• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Hetalia anyone?

Sebastian M

Lock and Load, Kiddo.
Hello fellow role players! Anyway, I have reinterred my Hetalia addiction, and I am craving to RP this with someone. As well as this, I'd be more than happy to also do Hetaoni, 2p's, or nearly any AU.

Please, please no one or two liners. I do have a tendency to write as much as my partner, sometimes I do strive to write more. So, I would prefer at least a paragraph. As well, at least semi-literate. I do completely understand the few mistakes.

The characters I do best is England, 2p England, or America. However I can do more if need be. I prefer to stay canon with the characters, so no OC's. My preferred pairings would be UsUk, FrUk, Spamano, and GerIta. Though I'm pretty flexible on these. Anything is cute in the Hetalia Universe.

Hey! I'm interested in RPing with you. :D

Im also really addicted to Hetalia and was searching for a rp partner, I dont use any ocs. And I ship Spamano and GerIta (UsUk and FrUk wars are scary so i usually stay out of it, though i ship both) The character i do best would be Japan, Romano, and Spain? ( sorry i'm new )

MochiTeto said:
Hey! I'm interested in RPing with you. :D
Im also really addicted to Hetalia and was searching for a rp partner, I dont use any ocs. And I ship Spamano and GerIta (UsUk and FrUk wars are scary so i usually stay out of it, though i ship both) The character i do best would be Japan, Romano, and Spain? ( sorry i'm new )
It's fine! I'll PM you!

[QUOTE="Cassie Ward]Hello! A Hetalian, I see~ :D
Will you let me rp with you? :3

I can do whatever if you'll take me!

[/QUOTE]
Of course I'll RP with you! Any plots you're interested in?

[QUOTE="Cassie Ward]Eh..... not really...
~_~

I'm sorry.

[/QUOTE]
That's fine. I'll PM you and we could think of one!

[QUOTE="Yoshida Nakamura]I miss Gerita. I'm up for that and any other pairings you feel like. Let me know. :)

[/QUOTE]
Wonderful! I'd be up for GerIta if you'd like! Do you have any plots in mind? Or do you want to wing it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back