• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

MePersonally

To stay alive you've got to kill your mind.
"Outrageous", Damian stated. Dick frowned, Jason shrugged it off and lit a cigarette.

Ever since Damian had decided that he wanted to take responsibility for himself, go to college and lay down the Robin mantle (temporarily, of course), Batman had been raging his war against crime in Gotham alone. That was until now, at least. Tim was frozen, staring at the screen of the TV, where the news showed a child, wearing the familiar red, green and yellow, jumping off a roof alongside Batman.

But why didn’t Bruce tell them about the new kid? Why would he go behind their back? It’s not like he needed their permission, but- how had they not noticed?

Hi!
I hope I got you hooked just a little bit. I’m looking for people to rp various members of the Batfamily, so I can make my OC Robin happen. It’ll be a longer story and I have a lot of stuff planned, so stay tuned for a longer interaction!

Due to issues in rps that I have run before, I would like to ask the following of you:
  • Be LGBTQIA friendly!
  • PLEASE stick to your characters personality and don’t make them stronger (mentally and physically) than they are!
  • Write more than a two-line paragraph and have basic grammar!
  • Be friendly OOC and don’t dramatize everything. We’re not our characters.

The RP will be taking place in the near future:

Damian is 18, Tim is 24, Cass is 25, Jason is 29, Dick is 33, which makes Bruce around 55 or so.

Feel free to choose any Batfamily member (or people connected to them) you can think of (we’ll figure out a way to include them in the plot). If you’d like to rp as Bruce, we’d have to discuss details in private, but I wouldn’t be against that, either.

That said, reply below if you’re interested.

Meeps out.

Reservations:
Tim Drake: @Miasmith17
Dick Grayson: Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford
Jason: powerline powerline

Last edited:
"Outrageous", Damian stated. Dick frowned, Jason shrugged it off and lit a cigarette.

Ever since Damian had decided that he wanted to take responsibility for himself, go to college and lay down the Robin mantle (temporarily, of course), Batman had been raging his war against crime in Gotham alone. That was until now, at least. Tim was frozen, staring at the screen of the TV, where the news showed a child, wearing the familiar red, green and yellow, jumping off a roof alongside Batman.

But why didn’t Bruce tell them about the new kid? Why would he go behind their back? It’s not like he needed their permission, but- how had they not noticed?

Hi!
I hope I got you hooked just a little bit. I’m looking for people to rp various members of the Batfamily, so I can make my OC Robin happen. It’ll be a longer story and I have a lot of stuff planned, so stay tuned for a longer interaction!

Due to issues in rps that I have run before, I would like to ask the following of you:
  • Be LGBTQIA friendly!
  • PLEASE stick to the character personality and don’t make them stronger (mentally and physically) than they are!
  • Write more than a two-line paragraph and have basic grammar!
  • Be friendly OOC and don’t dramatize everything. We’re not our characters.

The RP will be taking place in the near future:

Damian is 18, Tim is 24, Cass is 25, Jason is 29, Dick is 33, which makes Bruce around 55 or so.

Feel free to choose any Batfamily member (or people connected to them) you can think of (we’ll figure out a way to include them in the plot). If you’d like to rp as Bruce, we’d have to discuss details in private, but I wouldn’t be against that, either.

That said, reply below if you’re interested.

Meeps out.
Will the rp be slow replies? I might be intrested but depends on reply time if this will be during the summer

Last edited by a moderator:
Will the rp be slow replies? I might be intrested but depends on reply time if this will be during the summer
I myself have a very intense life outside the internet, so that shouldn't be a problem, as long as you can post like every two weeks or so :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back