• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy HeroWatch! Supers, Support, Subscribers. A modern day fantasy about superpowers

Alright. Makes sense!
I might be interested, I'll have to see what my schedule's like in the next couple of days!
This sounds interesting I'm totally in
Can I join? Sounds like something I'd be into!:grinningteeth:
Haha thanks. I'll get to working on a superhero knee deep in advertising. Going full throttle with "the Boys" theme here.
Hate to be that guy but can I assume y'all are in or our aha

I'm def interested, im thinking a engineer/mechanic based support character that makes cool things for the heroes, and prob a hero character with some kind of tank based ability.

I'm def interested, im thinking a engineer/mechanic based support character that makes cool things for the heroes, and prob a hero character with some kind of tank based ability.
That works

Sorry for long time no response, I think I'm gonna drop out as well, wish ya guys best of luck though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back