• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Hero's Uprising [Marvel Universe]

Hi Im Red

Real Life Superhero

SHIELD is gone, who do you work for now? There are no 'good guys' anymore, only Hydra and the world. Coulson isn't raising SHIELD the way that Fury wanted him too, his team is a mess. That is why we call upon you few to come and join the resistance. Ones to rise over Hydra and the world to make things whole again. No one is safe; and this is why we need you, because without you, we have nothing. We need your help, you are the world's only chance against Hydra, even if that does mean betraying a few friends along the way.

This is a Marvel based RP, and it is preferable if you watch the show Marvel's Agents of SHIELD, however, if you don't it's not too much of an issue, though some bits and pieces link up to the show (i.e-Coulson living and his team). All characters do not have to be hero's and only OC's are accepted, any canon characters will be dismissed if a sheet is made. Yes canon characters will be used/mentioned throughout this RP, however they are not the main story. These group is called the Uprising and they plan to take down both Hydra and SHIELD to create a bigger and better organization. If interested, comment on this thread and also say whether you will be playing male or female in this RP; I want to keep things somewhat balanced. And then we can go from there.

Any Questions/concerns PM me and I'll do my best to answer :)

Only if this actually gets people interested and I can use Skye like I've been waiting to do forever xD

I'm interested n this, and actually have a character I'd like to try out, if this gets going!

Alright, I'll make the thread a soon as I can!

@undercovernoob in the thread that I will make :P  
Okay so I was just curious! How many of you actually watch Agent's of SHIELD?

And you can find yourself to the Character sign up thread here. Just a fair warning, this is an old character that I put a lot of detail into and I do not expect you to have as much written as I do xD

I think I like the sounds of that, I'm interested to see what everyone has in store for their characters! :)

I am going to write the longest Bio. It will even start at the beginning of my character being conceived and the nine months that follow.

Bruh. Challenge for longest bio? acceptedddd and i don't even have to write it reallyyyy xD

Noob you just have to add some things to be up to date with this RP because you know what?! Everyone from lifesong is dead!

Notice: I've never watched Agents of SHIELD. I'm not even as familiar I'd like to be with the Marvel Universe or the Agents of SHIELD Universe. So it may take me a while to get up to suitable knowledge so that I can craft my characters bio. Everything else is already done since she is basically a suped up version of one my already crafted characters.

Last edited by a moderator:
God dammit. Everyone giving me new shows to watch. but eheheheheheh FLASH IS TPDY! LIKE-YASSSSSS

Users who are viewing this thread

Back