• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Hero's Teachery

Necromantic

You faker than some Sweet 'N Low
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello,

I am, as one may put it, a villian. No, this isn't yet another letter stating that I've kidnapped your wife and am going to kill her if you don't pay me or whatever mumbo-jumbo you may have seen. Instead, I have a proposition for you.

We have been working tirelessly, searching through the heros and ex-heros of this city, scouting for ones I've deemed worthy. You're one of them. You're tired on that thankless work, are you not? So, I'd like to extend an offer to you. The world you tried so hard to save- Let's ruin it. Work with me as a villian. Together, we'll make the world wish they had appreciated you more.

If you wish to take me up on my offer, come to the address written below on XX/XX/XXXX at XX:XX. If you don't, well, don't try to stop us- Do you really think you could defeat a bunch of trained heros on your own?

See you later,
The Gentleman Thief

You find this letter laying on your doorstep one morning, without a sender name or return address on it. Whether you're a retired hero, a hero turned villian, or you are still a hero, this letter catches your attention. It's true. You despise the world you once loved. You want to destroy it. So, you make your decision- You'll accept the offer and go to the location on the letter, unaware of what the future holds.
-------

So yeah, this is a roleplay about heros turned villian. The universe would be something like Tiger and Bunny, where people having powers is uncommon but nothing people are surprised by. Powers tend to run in families and can include physical mutations, like in MHA, because that shit's cool. Heros are sponsored by agencies, vigilantism is frowned upon. Shit like that.

This is being co-run by Gizaira Gizaira

Well hopefully I manage this. I've got my virtual son and a bit of passion soo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back