• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Heros of the Age

TheMadHatter44

Reborn God of RPN Domain: Fancy hats and Tacos
Heros of the Age

READ BEFORE SIGNING UP!

A not so simple task

Like gods among us they fly, heros of our age. Humans often take for granted the fact they can stand on their own to feet without being challenged. Challenged by the trials that somebody with great power would have to face. In are world we have no superheros, but i ask you simple, what if we did? I challenge you, the rpers who read this to make this rp one that can stand the test of time like the heros we have come to know and love. I also challenge some of you to make a villain that you would love to hate or would inspire terror in the hearts of readers around the world. I ask this because i want to see what kind of hero or villain you yourself would be in a modern world. Take your time and remember in this world, only the truly artistful few will be accepted.

Yours Sincerely

Hatter

https://www.rpnation.com/threads/heros-of-the-age.80595/

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back