• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Hero's Betrayal - A Super Villain RP

KodomoSekai

Dead account
You receive a letter at your doorstep without knowing it's origins, you, a 'hero' starting to become sick of saving people.
What's even the point anymore?
Maybe you've lost someone during a fight, maybe the villain you were fighting had some pretty good points, or maybe you simply lost the passion. Whatever reason, you no longer feel like playing the goody two-shoes any longer. As you open the letter, it reads-
Hello,
I would like to offer you a proposition if you will. The world you tried so hard to save- let's ruin it. You're tired of being thankless, are you not? Don't you desire something more then this life?
Join me, and become a villain alongside me and your peers. Together, we shall make them wish they had appreciated us more.
-The Gentleman Thief

Whomever this 'gentleman thief' is, you can't help but find yourself tempted into his proposition. You want to become a villain.
So you go to the address listed at the bottom of the letter, unaware of the fate you've gotten yourselves into.

(I've been wanting to do an idea like this for a while and am looking for both interest and people to help me run it! Thank you for reading this far, and please consider joining if the premise of Heros revolting and becoming villains sounds interesting to you!)​

puts on fake, twirly mustache
practices maniacal laughter

Alrighty, I'm ready if there's still some slots left to fill.

I would like to ask if you are willing to take in one more. Villain RPs are always fun to explore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back