• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

MachN

Just chilling and being happy :)
Plot
In this day and age, just about everybody is familiar with the term ‘Superhero’. They protect people, fight villains and monsters, and they get dozens of fans and praise to top it all off. But what if one day there came a time where a hero became disillusioned with the life of a superhero and found the path of crime and villainy to be a much more fulfilling road?

This is the exact scenario that is taking place in the quaint town of Arondon, located in Florida. In this city, multiple heroines roam the streets and protect the citizens from potential dangers. However, one day, one of these heroes faces a near-death casualty that leaves them horribly scarred. After this incident, people begin to paint this once viewed hero as a monster, and over time, the scarred hero begins to think of themself as a monster, and ultimately becomes the thing they once fought against… a villain.

General
Hello everyone! This is going to be a character-driven roleplay with a lot of action and adventure(With a few other genres possibly sprinkled in). I’d like to have 3-4 heroes(Including one that will turn to villainy) and 3-5 villains, but we can of course have a few more heroes and villains or people accepting other roles. It all depends on the number of participants. Just reply below if you’re interested!

Rules
1. This goes without saying, but follow the rules of RPN.
2. I’m looking for semi-literate to literate writers. 1-2 paragraphs for every post will be the standard in this RP.
3. You must be fairly active and willing to post every 2 weeks. Of course, there are exceptions if something has happened that is out of your control (Personal issues, vacations, etc). Just be sure to notify me in advance so I can prepare accordingly.
4. Be creative and have fun. I think this is a really interesting plot that could go in a lot of different directions, so don’t be scared to go all out with your ideas!

The Character Sheets, OOC, and Lore Threads will be created once I have enough people interested.​

This seems like a good number of players, so I'll get started on the lore, character sheets, and other stuff. I'll let you all know when it's ready!

Yay a discord! Okay I’m in! Could I please reserve a spot for a teacher, a student and a villain! (If that’s possible!)

I would love to join this as well if you got room, looks pretty cool so far with a neat premise. And I can be either a hero or a villain, maybe even one who walks the line between hero and villain sometimes.

You're all in! So for spots reserved I got:

Hero: Spot reserved for Yoshi-kun, and Wisecrack (Possibly xayah and DrakeShade)
Villain: Spot Reserved for Ian Temero, ForeignKai, and jadafun (Possibly xayah, Dreamurr, and DrakeShade)

Let me know if I missed anyone

Just FYI, I'm stuck using the internet on mobile and I have trouble running the Discord client, so I might be a bit out of the loop with anything that goes on there. If any OOC discussion pertaining to me is needed, just DM me here.

Just FYI, I'm stuck using the internet on mobile and I have trouble running the Discord client, so I might be a bit out of the loop with anything that goes on there. If any OOC discussion pertaining to me is needed, just DM me here.
I'll be sure to keep that in mind.

I also wanted to let everyone know that the lore thread is now up. You can view it here. I would continue with the other threads, but it's currently 11:40 where I live and I need some sleep for work tomorrow zzzz So stay tuned for more!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back