• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
So to be clear, each character will be on either side of the Calivat/Deku conflict, and will have the form of a high school student?

That's a slightly more specific backstory than I expected, but I can roll with that.

Yeah, I was hoping for something more free-form in terms of lore and character design as well, but I can work with it I guess.

You're all in! So for spots reserved I got:

Hero: Spot reserved for Yoshi-kun, and Wisecrack (Possibly xayah and DrakeShade)
Villain: Spot Reserved for Ian Temero, ForeignKai, and jadafun (Possibly xayah, Dreamurr, and DrakeShade)

Let me know if I missed anyone

May have missed me. I want in but didn't formally reserve a spot. My bad ^_^
I'm cool with whichever

I'm interested and already have an idea for a villain!
Villain you say?
Is there room for another villain?

You guys are in! Though do keep in mind that I am running out of room for villain roles, so it might be a first come, first served for the character sheet.

The OOC and Discord have been created. You can find them on the extra pages. And I’m sorry to everyone who would have preferred more free form lore. If you guys are still willing to stick around, I can assure you that I’ll still try and allow for as much creativity as I possibly can, and I hope you enjoy the RP nonetheless.

Edit: I’ve also decided to lock the interest form for the time being. I might open it again though depending on how things turn out.

You guys are in! Though do keep in mind that I am running out of room for villain roles, so it might be a first come, first served for the character sheet.

The OOC and Discord have been created. You can find them on the extra pages. And I’m sorry to everyone who would have preferred more free form lore. If you guys are still willing to stick around, I can assure you that I’ll still try and allow for as much creativity as I possibly can, and I hope you enjoy the RP nonetheless.

Edit: I’ve also decided to lock the interest form for the time being. I might open it again though depending on how things turn out.
I can't find the extra pages, do you mind sending a link?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back