• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

RogueJumi

Hey, there! Looking for some RP, hope to get a bite or so. Just shoot me a DM if you're interested!

• Hey! I'm a male in the Eastern time zone (UTC-4), but I work from home so my hours tend to be all over the place. I'd RPed for several years before life got in the way and so I was on hiatus for a few years, and now I'm looking to get back into things. I'm really big on multiple characters and long-term plots with the hope of being friends with RPers so we can continue playing with characters in other stories. I don't have many limitations or triggers on content, and my posts will vary in length depending on what I feel is appropriate. My biggest weakness is probably occasionally being too expository, so if that happens, I'm open to criticism and sometimes I just need a reminder to focus on more colorful parts of roleplaying since I can get stuck on one gear.

I'm of the opinion that ghosting is the biggest problem the RP community as a whole, and you won't get that from me. I try to post at least once per day and frequently posting more if you're also active, and if something comes up (work's made me travel a lot lately), there'll be a heads-up for sure.

That said, I am really interested in worldbuilding, and all my characters have histories, abilities, and motivations, and they will engage with the world and people in it. I like to create a cast of diverse characters like a versatile Dungeons and Dragons party where you have sort of "one of every flavor" in what people can do, and while I'll have established main characters, I'll bring in additional characters more based on what my RP partner is coming up with in order to promote said versatility.

I'm heavily influenced by Final Fantasy and Dungeons & Dragons, so expect a lot of adventuring, lots of power/spell/ability flinging, big, climactic moments of drama and betrayal and friendship and unity and stuff like that, as well as overcoming "big bads" in large battles.

I don't like being shoehorned into roles (usually for romantic plots) and don't require romance; it's a matter of seeing what happens, though a small spattering of characters are strictly off-limits for romance. I do play exclusively heterosexual (majority of my batch of characters) or pansexual (minor of my batch) males, though, except for occasional minor NPC encounters.

Also, finally, every plot I throw out can be modified to some degree to suit both our tastes. I basically only really have a "beginning" and a "direction" in mind--somewhere to start, something to strive for.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back