• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Heroic Edda (Norse Inspired, Demons, and Medieval Badassery)

Just a heads up to anyone looking at this game, I am about to board a flight so I will be without net for several hours until I reach my next destination. If you're interested in this, just go ahead and drop a CS and I'll get around to it next time I get net. I'm actually flying back home from a long deployment. It's a very long journey for no reason...

Question as Im working on my bio. Is it plausible that a parent would be able to hide that their child is a daemon until, say, the onset of puberty?

The Black Knight The Black Knight I've got an old D&D character (I only got to use once) who's a follower of Thor and had lightning powers and would go berserk (Barbarian paladin multiclass), can I use him here? (He was made for a Norse campaign)

The Black Knight The Black Knight I've got an old D&D character (I only got to use once) who's a follower of Thor and had lightning powers and would go berserk (Barbarian paladin multiclass), can I use him here? (He was made for a Norse campaign)
This is not that kind of storyline. What you're saying is something entirely different than the story presented.

Question as Im working on my bio. Is it plausible that a parent would be able to hide that their child is a daemon until, say, the onset of puberty?

Yes. This is possible.

That's what I thought, would you mind telling me the mythology of this world? (Also the character was based off of real berserkers (he needed mushrooms to enter rage) and was blessed by Thor. I'll just use his power base for the character and rework his story IF you allow it.)

You can read the OP that I spent hours writing so you would understand what this game is about. EldridSmith EldridSmith

This story wouldn't be difficult to understand if you weren't trying to force a pre-made which belongs to an entirely different RP and story, into this story. If you read the OP and take what is presented, then I feel you won't be so confused.

I read it, I should have rephrased my question: Are the Children of Joreba the only religion or is there one practiced by the common man?

Thank you, I'll DM you my sheet once it's done and if any changes are required please tell me and I'll be happy to make them 😁

I'm just letting you guys know again. I am in a hotel. I'll be making a long, agonizing 12 hr bus ride back to my duty station tomorrow morning. So I will be going to bed now because I am in a different time zone. I am just letting you know this so if I don't respond for hours or even a day, I am letting you know where I am. I'll get Internet back on 31 August once I reactivate it for my room.

I'm also traveling home (from Finland, so I'm very Norse-inspired) right now, popping in and out as I wait on airports. But hey we don't need to start today, so!

All right. So I am back at my home station. However because it is labor day weekend, nobody wants to work and so I will not have internet until Tuesday. So I will just be handling everyone's CSes through my phone until then. No biggie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back