• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Heroic Edda (Norse Inspired, Demons, and Medieval Badassery)

DapperCat DapperCat Monday Monday Due to this game not having responses or much interest for such a long time, I have already moved on from this and so I am not going through with this idea. I apologize. This game just didn't draw enough attention for me to go through with this idea. The majority who showed interest in the past never dropped CSes.
Oh no! I'm sorry to hear that. This is one of the only ideas that currently interests me on this site- I read the description and it immediately struck me as right up my alley. But, oh well. For what it's worth, I thought it was a great idea, but if there isn't enough interest, what can you do? If you do revive it in the future, I'll be there. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back