• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Heroes Will Fall [IC]

The pair were starting to get agitated, in a sense. Nervous, possibly. Something definitely wasn't right, although in 367's line of work something always isn't right. He wasn't stupid, though. He had seen enough scandals, heard enough secrets and unwritten enough lies to be able to tell when one was around the corner. Wherever the girl got this mask from, it certainly wasn't somewhere public. This wasn't your standard military cache that somehow fell into the hands of the rebels - this was something a whole lot more. Something more dangerous, in the wrong hands.

After all, if the mask got out, who knows what else did. If it was mentally possible for him, 367 would've shuddered at the thought.

367 remained calm, even as the pair tried to hide their secrets from him. He'd find out eventually. He always did. "That suit and those guns...military, perhaps? Perhaps black ops? If so, then you must understand that some things are best kept hidden. That mask was designed as a reconnaissance for people like me. Living weapons, like me. You do not want to be hunted by the people who own that mask." 367 took a quieter tone as he spoke, even looking around as he did so. His eyes switched from a sharp blue iris with a black inside to a black iris, with a white pupil, as he did so, activating his power. Would anyone be sneaking up upon them, he would know about it.

"If this associate is actually real, who is he? If not, well...I ask you again, where did you get it from?"

Xel Xel simj26 simj26

Disco

Wasn't exactly what Disco had in mind, but the ship would do for a base in a pinch he supposed to himself. It wasn't really discreet, being a large metal tub, and were this lot sure that no-one was going to miss it? Somewhat hoping that whoever ran this operation was competent, he presumed that they had gotten it through the right channels. Or the wrong ones, depending on which side of the moral compass you sat.

Not really paying attention to the man addressing them all - after all, he wasn't really here for the whole 'uprising' thing; money was his game - he sighed as he looked around the ship. Loads of new faces and, in this career path, that meant loads of new business. New requests coming in, new 'assets' to work with. Another honey pot to stick a few fingers in. Adjusting the leather gloves over his hands, his orange shades fell onto a strange sight. A man pulling something into a side room, and a woman talking with him. Getting closer, he realised that the thing was a corpse - which reminded him, he passed a few on the way in. It was a shame to leave them, too. It was often surprising to hear what people wanted to buy the most.

Then there was the woman. Barely noticeable in the crowd - wait, hold on. "Ah, black cat! I have that...pizza you ordered. Deep pan, stuffed crust and brimmed with questionable toxins. Just like momma used to make! Do you want it while it's hot?" As he speaks he starts waving his left hand, distorting the air (and seemingly reality) of an unoccupied space nearby.

Damafaud Damafaud Roxasarass Roxasarass

Samantha R. Lavenza

Samantha groaned tiredly as her eyes slowly opened. She had slept in late but didn't really care as she sat up rubbing her left eye as she looked around the Familiar sight of Luca's room. It was very common for Samantha to sneak into Luca's room if not just follow him to bed every night though today seemed different. Luca hadn't woken her at all this morning. Looking around his room a little more before she smirked as she stretched her arms out. "About time you woke." Eris's voice rang out in her head making her immediately groan a little. "Leave the girl alone Eris. Dont you know its hard trying to gain the affections of someone?" Kalas said in a teasing tone referring to Samantha's constant pursuit of trying to get Luca to sleep with her. Pouting a little Samantha spoke out loud. "Both of you can just can it." Quickly she stood up and stretched again before remembering something. smiling as she looked down at her body. She was currently in a sweater of Lucas with no bra on and in her underwear which made her smile as she brought the neck of the sweater to her nose and took a sniff before letting out a small squeal as a blush came to her cheeks. "It still smells like my sweet Luca!"
"Here we go again with her fawning over him HAHAHA." Sana stepped in with an annoying chuckle making Samantha growl a little. "You know what guys im getting tired of all your belly aching over who I love." She said out loud which got an accompanying laugh from Sana as Samantha took the sweater off. Going over to where she normally laid her clothes out she grabbed them and got dressed. Quickly putting her hair up in her usual pony tails with bows she went to a mirror Luca had and smiled. Satisfied with her appearance she walked over to the door. Grabbing her sword and attaching it to her hip before leaving his room. "Honestly I don't see why you guys have a problem with Samantha being in love with Luca." Brutus said making Samantha smile happily. "See Brutus understands." She said which got another laugh from Sana. "Brutus only agrees cause hes a mama's boy! HAHAHA OW OW OW Brutus!" Sana yelled out making Samantha laugh as she headed for the top deck. "Well guess what you guys. I dont really care what you think. I love Luca and he loves me so theres nothing you can do about it." Samantha informed them as she climbed the stairs to the Deck. Taking a second to look around Samatha smiled as her eyes soon fell on Luca. Smiling she happily Jogged over to him. "Luca!" Samantha called happily as she neared him and wrapped her arms around his neck happily, Kissing his cheek softly as she spoke her lips forming into a small pout. "You didnt wake me this morning you jerk."
"Aww poor Samantha didnt get to wake up to her lover today." Kalas teased which made Samantha growl just slightly doing her best to not show that they were bothering her to Luca. "So how did my baby sleep hmm?" Samantha asked as she leaned into him and pressed her lips to his cheek in another tender kiss.

Mentioned: none
Interaction: (The Red Baron) BriiAngelic BriiAngelic

Last edited:

Zeus
Brickred Street - Warehouse

"Company Cira", two wavering static voices said with a cheery tone and grin that couldn't be seen under the mask. "I desire or I guess you could say, I need, company. At least for now. To y'know", he waved a vague gesture towards the others around, "pass the time. So friend, let's keep each other some company in the meantime alright? Awesome!" And to add to that statement Zeus hopped up then gave Cira's shoulder a little friendly smack, shaking his hand in mock humor when he landed with another small chuckle. "Y'know I've lived around these parts for a large portion of my life, but I don't think I've ever seen hero or villain, with wings." Zeus gestured with his left hand propped up by his right arm. "Its...." he paused, really getting a look at the guy, then after a few seconds a static buzz of amazed laughter could be heard. "It's really freaking cool." The voices said and he just stared at Cira. Completely ignoring the fact that he might just be making the guy a little uncomfortable. Not that he actually cared. If he were a real villain, Zeus found no reason he should care in the first place.

If he were some sort of vigilante? Well, same thing still applied.

One thing was clear though from his tone when he'd spoke even if the buzzing made it difficult to completely make out his true voice, Zeus wasn't being a douche. He wasn't mocking the guy. He was being totally genuine. Despite his own family being in the hero business, Zeus rarely saw mutants or beings with mutations like this on the news. He rarely saw any of the action related to hero stuff at all, after it was determined he'd be living the normie life.

It was almost a treat of sorts to him. Getting a taste of the life he could've had if things had turned out differently.

Hell he thought, as he walked to Cira's side. I could've had a hot mutant girlfriend and been the happiest guy alive. He shrugged the thought into the trash though, more than happy with what he had. Woulda been nothing without my buds though. "So," he said rekindling conversation after his seconds or minute of silence. "When do you think someone's gonna get pissy and start a fight?" That question came out of nowhere. "I get we're all villains, but c'mon after tonight? The shit that happened back in that warehouse, someone's bound to lose it and start something, right." The mischief in his voices was hard to miss.

"Or am I the only one who's looking forward to watching two psychos throwing down?"

Mentions: N/A

Interactions: Leovonis Leovonis

The PaladinYacht

gabriel_the_9th___lms___by_danluvisiart-d5w5m4x.jpg
If it wasn't for the whole Anarchists situation he would have put a bullet right between the eyes of this man. Unfortunately that would likely just make matters worse given the current company loitering around. As the man spoke he let out a small puff of smoke, his helmet hiding his features away from prying eyes. At the little analysis of his armor and weapons he offered a simple nonchalant shrug and a casual "Just a man making his way through the world." The general vagueries of his past weren't that hard for people to figure out, but he wasn't about to confirm their suspicions.

The following words from the man just confirmed what he'd already known. This agent knew of the visor's true origin and was related to it. 'Living weapons', not a unique concept to the world but he was pretty sure he had shut down that project permanently. Clearly they were more tenacious than he'd given them credit for. The subtle changes in his talking partner didn't go unnoticed. Especially with something as obvious as the color change in his eyes. The changes invoked subtle movements of his own. Muscles tensing. Hand creeping towards his holster a centimeter at a time.

He wasn't about to just hand Vesper back, so if that's what this guy wanted then this boat was about to get a whole lot livelier. Being asked, yet again, and in a more stern way about the mask elicited another puff of smoke. "I don't give out my contacts." He was preparing for the worst as this guy seemed rather... insistent.. on getting the answer he wanted. It was only when he felt a smaller hand grip around his finger, tugging on it gently and pulling his focus away from the man in front of him.

This was something neither he nor the girl beside him wanted to deal with. "You're right." He looked back towards the man, relaxing slightly as he did. "Like I said, simple tactical visor. Might look fancy but it's just simple tech you can pick up at any arms dealer." His tone lacked the degree of finality that Vesper's did, but it heralded his desire to end the conversation all the same. To that end he took a step back and turned to walk away without another word. "Let's go find Bright and get ourselves a room." He offered to his companion as he headed for the stairs. All the while keeping his surroundings in check in case their new friend felt like making a move.

Yacht
Interactions: simj26 simj26 The Fabulous Emerald The Fabulous Emerald

a3ce9ca9d0df16866389b979fc747be7.jpg

Lilian "Lily" White
Miss Apothecary
Ship - Deck
Interaction:
Roxasarass Roxasarass (Omega) The Fabulous Emerald The Fabulous Emerald (Fence)
Around: Others
Ah. It didn't take long for her to understand the implication behind his words. People really had a various variety of taste. She never met such an... exotic chef before, but his words were proof of his existence. It wasn't that she wasn't against by the idea of eating humans, but she tried to understand the reason for why he would do so. Besides, she heard of a story circulating among her fellow students back in college...

"Interesting. I heard eating powered individual may result in a transfer of power to the eater," though no one had tried to prove it, she would be able to discern the truth behind the theory if she tags along with this man.

"I'm Lilian, or Miss Apothecary during my time in a drug syndicate. Mind if we share a room on board?"

Before she could hear his answer, a familiar voice called her with a pet name. When she turned around, she faced a tall man with a bleached white hair. A helpless sigh escaped her mouth.

"Fence, you know I have no idea what you meant by pizza and their analogies. Do you mean the softgel encapsulation machine and strychnine I asked for last fortnight? Mind you, I need pure 100% strychnine. Anything less, and I can extract them from pestiside myself."

Last edited:
Aia

Aia smiled happily as she held tightly to Bright. Hearing her ask how she knew bright was here Aia cutely stuck her tongue out and pointed at her nose. smiling more she climbed onto Brights back, leaning over her right shoulder Aia gently licked Bright cheek before hearing her words. Glancing to the man then back to Bright before she looked at him and held out a hand at him. Opening and closing her hand a couple times at him with a smile before she nodded then nuzzled into Brights shoulder. Everything was better now that Aia was with her mother once more. She was happy now and it showed as she clung to her mothers back happily nuzzling her neck and shoulder

(Sorry its short guys a little writers block)
simj26 simj26 The Regal Rper The Regal Rper

Last edited:

He saw the armoured man slowly reaching for his gun. That certainly wasn't a good idea - 367 came from a place where nothing was important to him, not even his own life, while this man seemed very protective of the girl. He knew that his silenced pistols wouldn't pierce the armour, but he also knew they wouldn't have too. This man seemed to value the life of the girl, and probably didn't want her to have a bullet in her head.

Listening to the man as he replied, 367 arched his brow somewhat. A tough nut, it seemed. No matter, they always cracked. You just had to apply the right pressure to the right areas.

Just as 367 was about to continue, the girl spoke up to the man. Watching them both walk away, 367 deactivated his ability as he continued his scanning of the area. Just as his eyes were about to leave the pair, however, he noticed a small bracelet with what looked like a barcode on the girl's wrist. Not much got past his eagle eyes, after all - it's small details like that he's spent the best part of two decades training to notice. The bracelet almost intrigued 367, but not in a good way. This was certainly not over yet.

Xel Xel simj26 simj26

Disco

Disco chuckled as Lilian replied to him. He loved it when she called him 'Fence' - that was the name he gave her back when they first made business, in case he could not trust her enough to give away his real alias. Even though they were definitely beyond that point, she still called him it. Maybe she didn't trust him? Who knew. Disco certainly didn't. He also loved the way she spoke; as if she had never heard a pun, or had ever made a clever metaphor before. It was odd, but he liked it. It was a nice change from what he usually dealt with. Not to mention her useful power.

"Of course it's the pure stuff. Heh, I'm almost offended." With his free hand, the other still working on the portal, he takes off his glasses to reveal his dark oak eyes behind them. It was certainly odd, wearing sunglasses at such a late hour like this but Disco wasn't the sort of man who cared about things like that. He liked to rub against the grain - even though he shouldn't. It made life that whole more interesting. Not to mention lucrative.

"And as for the machine, of course I have that too. But, it's a biggie - I'm assuming you have somewhere in particular you want to stick it? Preferably somewhere with power, looking at it." As he finishes speaking, the air nearby to him suddenly becomes enveloped in strange purple energy - plasma, to those who knew their science - as a large-ish black portal opened up. Looking into it was exhilarating to most people; it was like looking down upon another universe complete with stars, black holes and even galaxies. With a smirk, Disco walks over to his creation and places a hand upon it. A second later a pizza box pops out of the tiny window of the universe, and then the portal collapses.

Opening the pizza box with a slight flare, Disco offered it's contents towards her. The box was packed to the brim with tiny 10ml glass vials - the total amount maybe equalling around 3 or 4 litres of pure strychnine all packed within protective material to ensure their safety. They don't even look a day old, and are all in pristine condition - as if they were just stolen. Of course, one look at the labels of the vials would tell a different story.

"So, how do you want to pay the second part of my fee? Here, in front of all these people or perhaps somewhere a little more...private?" Disco says, a little cheeky with his wording but ultimately not actually expecting, or really wanting, anything to pop out of his little flirt. For someone named Disco, and own a disco club, he was very respectable to women and only flirted for the fun of it, and nothing more.

Damafaud Damafaud Roxasarass Roxasarass

Fremont "Monty" Fuch

Screen_Shot_2018-01-02_at_3.22.09_PM-1.png

Asleep at the bar on the boat, otherwise known as 'Red's Place', the 'Place' of his favorite drinking buddy, Red Baron. His head was laying sideways on the bar, his mouth agape, his hair flopped over his eyes, his sunglasses covering his closed eyes, a soft snoring slipping out of his loose lips, his hand grasping a cup half emptied of some mixed drink with a large ice cube in it.
His dreams where sweet, but quickly stirred by the sounds of a large crash, which tossed him off his bar stool, his head banging on the ground, waking him up in the crudest fashion he had perhaps ever witnessed.
"Holy fuck..." He mumbled as he got up, slowly at first, half awakened from his drunken stupor, now leaning against his once occupied bar stool, his drink now spilled over. "... Fuck. Why couldn't we just dock like a normal boat...?" he asks himself, picking up the glass and setting it upright before making his way to the door, collecting his gun, Lucky, which was hanging on a coatrack of all things, thankfully the crash didn't fire off any of the bullets since the safety was on. He thanked his sober self for being so smart, and then holstered his pistol around his waist, cracking open the door and heading out, the sound of Red's voice overhead, yelling by the sounds of it at who must be the newest recruits. He smiled to himself as he made his way upstairs, not realizing that there was a swarm of people coming down the stairs. "... Fuck." He said out loud as the sound of footsteps started echoing throughout the metal cabin. He didn't have much time, and like a cowboy about to be trampled by his own cabin, he had to think of just what to do. He could, A. Use his powers and go from there, or B. Just go back into the bar. He chose the latter. He sped off back into the bar, sitting down at the same barstool, quickly realizing that the liquid from his cup, which he now knew was vodka, was still wet on the bar. He groaned, knowing that Red would probably chew him out for it before getting up and cleaning it with some paper towels behind the bar.​

#7: Low Lays the Devil
asdfasdfadf.jpg
Hello! Beau here. Before we go any further, I just wanted to get some things off my chest. I fear that we all might have gotten off on the wrong foot earlier. First impressions are very important to me, so if I gave off the wrong 'vibe' before, I'd like to sincerely apologize for any unfortunate misunderstandings. I'm really just a regular guy like everybody else. So, let's be friends, 'kay?
On the boat, which Beau much preferred over the dank darkness of the warehouse, Omni talked to him first. After that harrowing ordeal, the young man was feeling oddly at ease. Could it be because of her? Beau watched the red haired girl as she talked to him, but more to herself he imagined, and couldn't help but crack the softest smile. He'd been apprehensive about this just a few short hours ago. But like the salty spray of the sea as the big ship cut a path through open water, his doubts dissipated into thin air.

"Wild cards, huh?" He repeated her phrase used to describe some of the people sharing the boat with them. The term sounded about right to him. "I agree." He nodded to punctuate the fact and followed quickly after Omni as she approached one of the armored soldiers. Beau felt an icy breath trail down his neck at the mere sight of that cold, unflinching mask. Scary...

"My name's Beau."

After introductions were made, Beau stayed quiet and let Omni and Carbon do the talking. Though a silent partner, Beau never once left her side, and instead listened intently as the armored soldier described his account of the events that transpired on the other side of the make-shift wall. As the story reached its climax, he exhaled the words that came immediately to mind,

"That's amazing...!"

Beau broke his silence, having heard enough of the man's retelling to glean that he was just as intimidating as his outward appearance suggested. When Carbon in turn asked about their experience on the other side, Beau again for the most part left it to Omni, but supplemented her from time to time.

"There was this horrible noise, and... Bullets were flying left and right!... At one point, we all started seeing these visions..."

Upon hearing his own voice, Beau once more remembered the wound he'd received on his arm. It was clearing up nicely from the looks of it. That was good. He'd hate to have any permanent scars mar his body. So unsightly.

Last edited:
Cira Ochiru

Screen_Shot_2017-11-29_at_6.28.12_PM-1.png

"Well, I do suppose there could be some fun to be had in it. Though I would much rather be in the fight." He answered the man, who still hadn't gotten his name. In honesty, his words flattered him, what with him admiring his wings. He didn't exactly mind him touching them too much... though if it were up to him, he wouldn't. But with the way he was handling him, it was much better then the Boob-Waffle Woman, what with her syrup slinging and whatnot. He was much better already, if not a bit eccentric. His voice was sort of buzzy and robotic in a sense. It was weird, but there could be weirder. "But to answer your question, I'd give it about thirty minutes to an hour." He asked the static-y man, whose name he still didn't know. He wanted to know his name, but if he asked him now it would just make for an awkward conversation. But after a few seconds he practically said 'Fuck it' in his mind and decided to ask. "I haven't asked you your name yet. Do you mind sharing it?" He said as normally as he could, though the sentence ended up coming out a bit weird, as it would if anyone else had said it.

Mentions: Ashol Ashol
Interactions: The Regal Rper The Regal Rper

• Zeus
    Big Ass Ship - Top (Deck)

Hearing Cira's answer, Zeus couldn't help but grin. I think I might like this guy already. Catching a glimpse of something rather big and rather large somewhere in the distance, Zeus squinted to see it but couldn't tell who'd boarded the ship. If it weren't for Cira's voice he would've taken a better look but deciding not to be rude, he gave the guy his attention with a glance.

"My name?" he repeated, more for clarification than anything else. For one brief second he thought Cira was asking for his actual name, which if that had been the case he would've lied and said something like Dwain or Jacob. He realized pretty quick he was just asking for his alias.

And that's when a smirk formed again. "Well, you might not have heard of me but heh" he confidently brushed imaginary dust off the cloth on his right shoulder, "heroes call me Static Shock," the voices hummed with a bit of humor, "but I'm better known as Zeus." And to end that statement his costume glowed, going from a faded light to a firefly that grew just a bit brighter when he said his name.

"To be honest", he started changing the topic to a thought that'd just popped into his head, "I'm a bit curious on your thoughts here Cira, bud. Tonight was batshit crazy right? I mean, we kicked ass, especially me, but I gotta admit I was a little disappointed with the action. From all the stuff you hear heroes being able to do you'd think those guys would've been able to take at least one of us down. Especially since some of us weren't even wearing armor. Numbers aside", he shrugged not really caring, "I'm a little surprised to say our group was even a little coordinated. Woulda thought half of them would straight up bail while others fought, regardless of whatever loudmouth over there and TV head have to offer, y'know? Makes me wonder if all the letters we got were the same and what the heck their offering that anyone stayed after that stunt back there."

After a few seconds of silence he snorted and it buzzed something fierce. "Then again, I guess I can't talk since I'm on board this crazy ride huh? Buuuut" his eyes moved over to Retsu, flashed over to the chick that'd been with Saint, then found another redhead next to two males- "I've always been a sucker for hot babes."

Mentions: Elenion Aura Elenion Aura BriiAngelic BriiAngelic Ashol Ashol
    Interactions: Leovonis Leovonis

Lilian "Lily" White
Miss Apothecary
Ship - Deck
Interaction:
Roxasarass Roxasarass (Omega) The Fabulous Emerald The Fabulous Emerald (Fence)
Her eyes glowed with greed temporarily when Fence showed her the strychnine. It was true that her power could enhance the effectiveness of drugs, but unless the substance was pure from the start, it was impossible for her to produce a sample with 100% purity. Hence, she made use of black market dealers and fences. Johnny Disco, or Fence as she liked to call him, was one of them. Fence was only his alias, but she couldn't bring herself to call someone Disco.

"Let's move to one of the empty rooms," she answered, ignoring Fence's teaseful wordings and tone. She gave the cannibal man a small bow before she left and head toward one of the rooms mentioned by Foulmouth earlier. The room was spacious with three beds on one side of the wall.

"You can put the encapsulation machine on the corner. I won't use it until later," she put her metal briefcase on a bed with a soft thud. Opening the case revealed a standard first aid kit materials if not for the visible vials of different labels and an abnormal amount of syringes. She opened a secret compartment under the first layer.

"A total of $29,375 in cash. You could count them if you want," hundred dollar bills were neatly stacked at the bottom of the case. Of course, not all of her money was there; The briefcase had several compartments, and it was only one of the secret layers. She sighed as she looked at the money. Fence could get her the goods, but she felt that 25% was too high for a rate. Regardless, he was the only Fence she knew that was reputable enough, so she sticks to him for the moment.

Euclid G. Hawthorne
The Ωmega

"Gain the powers of another powered person if you eat them huh? That's interesting," he spoke under his breath.

It feels like he's heard about that rumor before, one that he might've just shrugged off because he didn't feel like it was true. Truth be told, such a rumor would most likely be discarded by anyone who heard about it. Getting another person's powers was completely unheard of, fantasized yes, but in real life? No. It was very hard to believe that someone could get the powers of another person. And through such a method too. What, another cannibal found out this for themselves and decided to spread such information despite how powerful they could become if they just targeted super humans for their powers then once they had enough powers, just spread chaos and become a supreme overlord? That must've been one stupid fucking person, because that information is extremely valuable.

It was a good thing that was just a rumor then, because then people would be more likely to just shrug it off as a rumor and nothing else. It it was true, then maybe he should start getting the bodies of super powered individuals specifically. Maybe if they run into more heroes in the future, he'll take their bodies and gain their powers. Maybe. But it depends on the situation they're in when they kill them off, as well as the condition of the body. Mushed and exploded heroes would take a hell of a lot of time to reassemble and make just so he could take them. Only thing is, with this kind of info, now with a newly intrigued curiosity, it's something he'd be willing to test now. And with this body first. Well, now that he's thought about it, it probably would've been better if he took more than one. One's enough, it'd take a lot of time to eat two.

Now that's something he could get behind. A real interesting rumor, and one that might be too good to be true. Most probably wouldn't bother because it's considered taboo to consume other humans after all. And others would probably find it disgusting if they still had some of their morals. Food's food. That's that. It's just that. One of the most, if not the most exotic meat in his opinion. Meat of one of their own. And he's been eating it since he was twelve, the age he got his first taste for real and raw human meat.

"Well, sure. I don't mind rooming with you, Miss A. Feel free to just call me the Omega. Or Eu."

And as he was about to reach out his hand to offer a hand shake, but then another person came. A presumed friend or acquaintance of Lilly here, judging by their current interaction with each other. Or maybe business partners as he mentioned being part of a drug syndicate and they were currently talking about drugs or something similar from what little he's decided to eavesdrop on them. It was rude, and while he may be a cannibalistic chef, he considered it rude. The Omega simply nodded his head and casually waved his hand when she bowed, and now he should probably go look for an empty room. Or maybe he should just wait it out and room with Lily. She did ask if he minded.

I just hope she doesn't mind a person like me though, if we really are rooming. Euclid thought to himself.

Tags: Damafaud Damafaud

Disco

If there was one thing about Disco, it was his thing for money. Sometimes, it seemed like he only breathes and eats so he can get money in the future. Sure, his prices were a little higher than usual, but that wasn't necessarily a done deal. After all, if he can get away with 25% why should he have to reduce that? Especially when his part of the pile would end up so little anyways - he was only getting around 12,000 for the whole deal. Not a lot, considering.

Sure, he has many, maaaany deals going on at once but it was more quantity than quality - he usually only gets around 10-20k for his troubles per deal. Still, no-one could deny the care he puts into it - heck, he wasn't even meant to deliver the stuff in person. Usually, he'll just send it in the mail or something - he wasn't worried about the law tracking his parcels, since what he was doing was perfectly in the law. In a sense, that is where the 25% went. It went to the guy who not only could get the deal done quickly and quietly, but also legally. Maybe he looks a bit immoral or scummy in the eyes of the judge and jury, but that isn't enough to swing the gavel down. He was smart when it came to his work, and he was efficient - both very good benefits when you wanted something from a fence. The only true crime that a good fence, or at least Disco, commits is knowing that the goods are stolen - and that isn't something that can be proven easily. When he can, Disco usually avoids black markets and dodgy dealers and very rarely deals within the country - that would make it far too easy to prove that he was bad.

With a smirk as he saw the briefcase - oh, he did love the sight and smell of money; he lived for it - Disco began waving his hand once again. He had a way with money that most businessmen dream of, and he could quickly count the money. Not that he didn't trust Lilian, of course. She was a regular (not regular enough that he would shave his prices down, although it's entirely possible that he shaves his prices for no-one) and she always payed up. He didn't know exactly where the money came from, but he always made especially sure he never asked. After all, it wouldn't be able to be used in court if there was no evidence he was aware the money was stolen. And, for all Lilian acted the black cat, she was the lioness. He was almost positive that money wasn't clean.

This time, the portal was as big as he could create it. With the diameter of the whole thing nearly hitting the ceiling, around 3 metres, it was certainly necessary. "Right, well..." With a few grunts and heaves, the machine being very difficult to pull out - even for a strong guy like Disco, it took a bit of time to arrange properly. Most of the machine came in separate pieces, and was connected by wires and tubes of various kinds, but overall it was quite bulky. Despite it, however, Disco had a care to it that you only really see in professional movers - it appeared like trying to force a sofa through a door, yet the machine did not seem to suffer for it. After a bit of time, Disco sighed with all the pieces out and in the corner. He had taken the time to memorise how to connect the different parts together - where the pump connected to the die, and how they fitted to the main body and so on - as he felt that while he wasn't going to knock off money for Lilian being a repeat customer, he could at least put together the machine for her. He had no idea how any of it worked, of course, but he knew how to assemble it.

With it done, and Disco thankful he only wore his leather jacket that could be easily taken off to help cool him while he worked, Disco nodded at Lilian as he pocketed the money. He seemed to take around 6000 of it for himself, then threw the rest into the portal presumably to give back to the person he bought the machine and drugs from. "While I'm here, is there anything else you need?"

The machine itself was a newer model, yes, but did appear to have some work done on it. There were a few scratches on the metal panels, a few scuffs on the rubber shoes. There was even a bit of fading on the buttons, but that was normal with Disco. After all, for it to be so cheap it was inevitable that it was going to be used. Despite this, not a single thing Disco acquired had ever been broken - he made sure of that himself. Besides, sometimes you wanted a used machine - it meant that it worked.

Damafaud Damafaud

Omni.png
Screen Shot 2018-01-04 at 2.04.42 PM.png
Items Held​

Small backpack
Umbrella Sword
Hammer and Chisel (In Bag)
Brass Knuckles (In Bag)​
Screen Shot 2018-01-04 at 2.03.57 PM.png
Interactivity​

Beau
( Elenion Aura Elenion Aura )
Carbon
( Space_Kaiser Space_Kaiser )
Everyone Around Them​

Merging​

Omni wasn’t sure how to take this dude. She could believe him at face value and assume that the heroes were mostly weak, but his total lack of teamwork means that he may just be overconfident. Again she was reminded of her mother’s words, how everyone should be seen as a threat. Information, luck, and circumstance played just as much as skill and power in actual combat. She remembered seeing a woman on her last legs break through her siblings hold and nearly kill their mother, fueled by nothing but rage. Either way it’d be interesting if this story was true. She’d have to remember to get confirmation on this later from one of the other recruits.
She intended to walk straight away then as she had gained enough info for now, maybe throwing in a quick lie before doing so, but Beau started to give a few hints to what happened, a complete lie would not go over well now. It might even work against her. She lean back against the rails of the ship, and let Beau do the talking. She wouldn’t allow herself to give away any potential info that could be used against her.
Once Beau was done relaying his perception of the fight, she merely nodded her head along without adding anymore to it. She wondered if she could get more information out of him, would he answer if she asked? Well even lies had their own purpose, if she could just keep him talking she’d be able to rank in more information. He didn’t seem to give a lot of information on the others, I mean he didn’t give much at all but asking about him was probably the way to go. She gave a quick motion to Beau with a tilt of her head. Something she hoped he understood as a “I got this” type of gesture.
It was time to gain info using every weapon possible. She tilted her head downward a bit while leaning her torso a bit forwards as her hands locked together behind her. She softened her voice as best she could and tried her best to not seem completely awkward while doing so. Geez if only Nezumi could see her now, she should have paid more attention to her sister’s attempts to teach her.
“You defeated a guy who could use wormholes? Woooow. How’d you do that? Did it have to do with your power? You said The others were just a distraction right?
She made sure that she raised her voice as she went on just enough that others would hear without it being obvious that she was attempting to get others into the conversation as well. After all attempting to turn others against each other was an art. The only good alliance was one that benefited her.

Ending Sequence​

Goodbye. Logging Off...

Last edited:
restu banner 2.jpg
Welp. Here we are. Aboard this big metal hunk of junk. Our journey's only just begun. And here I am... Without a damn drink.Retsu considered herself a simple woman of simple pleasures. She liked to fight and she liked to drink. The fighting was done, at least for now. Time for drinking, right? Wrong. She'd exhausted her stores just before the scrap broke out. Already the shadow of a dreaded hangover was creeping up behind her. She had to move fast. Vague memories of a bar being mentioned swam around in her frighteningly clear mind. Without being entirely sure that she was heading the right way, Retsu jogged down the nearest hallway in search of the drunkard's holy Mecca.

Thanking the gods, or whoever it was that smiled down with fortune upon the downtrodden and the thirsty, Retsu spied the telltale signs of a bar top, fitted with sleek stools and all the other fixings she'd hoped for but didn't have the heart to expect on a rig like this. Giggling with untold delight, like the dastardly villain she was, Retsu deftly hopped over the bar and began rummaging around in the interior workings, apparently oblivious to the presence of the man cleaning up the spill above.

When she resurfaced, arms filled with cans of various colors, shapes and sizes and an open can already pressed to her quivering lips, she did at last spy the other presence sharing the same space as her. Grinning sheepishly like the kid caught with his hand in the candy jar, Retsu seemed to revel in her guilt. Taking a long, glorious gulp, she burped and wiped the excess dribble away before making her opening remark. With a wry twinkle in her eye at having apparently found the first kindred spirit amid this den of villains and thieves, she produced a lazy, two-finger salute - careful not to drop any precious cargo.

"Howdy." She purred, and swiftly downed the rest of the can in one swig.

tags: Leovonis Leovonis

• ~The Elites~

Barbarian looked over to notice Red, commanding her to move the ship away from the crash site. The woman nodded, spinning the wheel to make it ram against the rest of the wall, finally bringing the entire thing down. ”Remind me to never bring you all to a house party.” The Plague Doctor said in a mocking tone before something inside his suit began to flare. “Floor it. Guessing the cops noticed the wreckage.” Spotlights shot down at the ship, like a second sense, Barbarian moved a lever, making the ship move away and out into the ocean with the helicopters pursuing them. The plague doctor growled. ”Got a plan, Baron? Because I don’t see you jumping up there.”
    “What the HELL, there’s just no fucking end to them is there?” Red cursed as he barely had the chance to react to Atlas. He stepped back from the woman and looked off the side of the boat. One, two, three, four??? He let out a sigh as he turned back to Atlas. “Step back Babe, looks like it’s time for some explosions” He only waited long enough for her to be a safe distance away from him before he took out his gun and aimed right for the water. The bullets wouldn’t make to to the choppers before the casing released and the explosions happened but he knew who would make it that far, and this would be enough to summon her.
    From below, something started to stir. The creatures massive form could be seen through the water. That’s when it attacked; A massive whale like creature, with the upper body of a human leaped out of the water and grabbed two of the helicopters, crushing them in her hands. She threw the discarded wrecks at the other two. The rest started to go crazy before landing into their graves below. Nadine looked on at the wrecks floating in the water, enough for any surviving soldiers to see two glowing eyes and jagged teeth. That’s when she pounced, dragging the rest the wrecks underwater for future use and a well deserved snack....
    The doctor looked on at the giant behemoth taking the metal and men into the sea. ”Mother of god. I swear you made a monster, Baron.” He grumbled while reaching for the intercom and letting his metallic voice boom. ”Don’t be alarmed, that’s another one of your elites. She is a massive child yet she’s more skilled and dangerous than all of you so don’t try anything with her. Anyways, we’ll be getting to the base soon, in the meantime, Baron has probably already told you the layout. Just stay away from the elites rooms or I will inject Red Baron’s blood into your bodies and slit your throats.....have a nice day.” The Doctor turned off the intercom, starting to remove the outer layer of his suit. ”I’m going to my room, gotta make sure none of those newbies touch my shit.” He walked off, go through the newcomers, he partly examined them, wondering how the fuck they’d soon one day help in this massive scheme.

BriiAngelic BriiAngelic B BlueClover August August K KodomoYamiya Xel Xel Elenion Aura Elenion Aura Roxasarass Roxasarass Ashol Ashol The Regal Rper The Regal Rper JustaDudeNamedKyle JustaDudeNamedKyle Leovonis Leovonis Space_Kaiser Space_Kaiser simj26 simj26 Damafaud Damafaud The Fabulous Emerald The Fabulous Emerald Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving Natrue Natrue Hollycrest Hollycrest Illiterate Illiterate

Carbon Dragon.png

Alan || Carbon Dragon

Carbon saw the other man approach him and the orange haired girl. They seemed to be compatriots or at least stuck with one another when they met. Either way it was appreciated that he filled in the gaps and explained what happened to Alan. He nodded towards the other man. "You must've had it rough to huh? Good thing neither side came out with dead bodies, asides from the heroes of course." He said crossing his arms, giving off a slightly more friendly atmosphere. That's when the orange haired girl walked up to him off the railing of the ship.
He saw the body language she was putting up, and the tone and volume in her voice at the end of her questioning. He slowly had his arms from being crossed to his sides.

He may not have been a genius in academics, but it didn't take one to see what she was trying to pull. She did pull it off quite well, but he'd been trained in situations similar to this. "Listen." He said before taking a pause. "I never said once that it was completely myself. I only described my fight between the wormhole manipulator and myself. That was my experience, however there was more to it." He said aiming his visor right down to her, his glare strong enough to be felt through the helmet. "If people hadn't distracted the other two heroes I would have been fighting not only the pro but the other two. If other people hadn't shot at the wormhole manipulator my position would have been compromised much faster."

He said shifting his left leg very slightly forward. "If it hadn't been for the actions of others, that fight would have gone very differently. It was through the combined efforts of different people that I was able to make the wormhole manipulator lose his calmness and awareness, allowing the final blow." Alan then moved his leg forward a bit again before speaking once more. "So to say that others were a distraction is a severe misconception. It's more accurate to say that all of us, despite not really working together, indirectly aided one another to contribute to the final victory."
As he finished his blurb he saw the lights of helicopters getting closer.

He used his optical sensor to zoom in and highlight the pilots. As he began to reach for his gun he heard another gun shot going straight into the water. He turned towards the direction of where it was fired at before seeing a massive half human and half whale creature jump out of the water. It took out the helicopters in a rapid display before sinking back into the depths. The intercom on the ship came on and as he listened the event made more sense before finally letting go of his gun. The event made him relax more and as he turned towards the girl his glare gave off a less menacing aura. "Now if your done with your act, I don't mind talking about something else." Alan said reverting his tone back towards the one he had opened with.

Interactions: BriiAngelic BriiAngelic (Omni) Elenion Aura Elenion Aura (Beau) Everyone Around

Last edited:
Nora Faux
Screen_Shot_2018-01-03_at_7.27.10_PM.png

After what felt like an extended shut down period for some reason, he was finally in the clear. Sorta. If he where to fall into the water he'd sink in seconds, and though he'd be safe, he'd have to find some way back to shore, and his current loadout isn't made for swimming. But, enough thinking of ways to die, it was time to start looking around the ship, specifically for something to do. What seemed to be his permanent struggle. God, now that he thought that he hated just how cheesy it sounded, but it was true. Anywhere he went, he was just... so damn bored. He could go drinking, but can't get drunk. He could try and find something to eat, but that would ultimately end up being useless. He would get the same effect from plugging himself into a socket. Or something like that. Regardless, he began looking around for people. There were a multitude of strange figures. Well... strange wouldn't be the best word. The best word for them would be 'foreign', since strange makes it sound like he was normal, which he fully knew wasn't the case. He's a robot with the brain of a human locked inside his literal chrome dome. Or is he a human inside of a robot? ... Either way, out of the multitude of figures, his favorites being the winged man who and man who looked like he was just done with everything red head with the big goofy looking glasses. They both just stuck out like sore thumbs, the red head because of well... the red hair, and the man with wings because he's a goddamn man with wings. It would be hard to not pick him out of a crowd. Though it's a bit hard not to pick out the man wearing jet black armor either. But another one who stood out was a woman wearing well... what seemed like nothing, with a tattoo around her naval. Her breasts, while not completely exposed, where clearly pushed to be what people first saw of her. Her hair and eyes completely pink, and naturally by the looks of it, in fact, her hair ended in yellow, which he didn't quite know if it was blonde dye on pink hair or pink dye on blonde hair. Her choice of clothing also perplexed him as well. She wore a hoodie, unzipped over a bikini top and, he loathed saying these sorts of terms, bootie shorts. Surely she must be cold, what with the lack of clothing on. Maybe her hoodie kept her warm enough? Maybe? He didn't know. After his first ten years in his new body, he had forgotten what real warmth really felt like, with only his temperature display to really show him what its like. The last thing he noticed before she went down stairs was the sword hanging from her waist. It looked fairly normal by his standards. Well, compared to the rest of her. He looked around before taking after her. He didn't really have anything better to do anyways. So, he waited for her to walk to the bar before walking after her.

Interactions: Elenion Aura Elenion Aura
Mentions: BriiAngelic BriiAngelic Space_Kaiser Space_Kaiser

Screen_Shot_2017-11-28_at_4.07.13_PM.png

As soon as he spotted Kon who had been pointed out by the female Earthling, Lunis pulled away from the Earthling boy to hug tackle the giant snake.
"Kooooooon, you made it!" He cheered as his bunnies floated around him. Luckily for the snake, Lunis weighed little to nothing so the suddenly tackle wouldn't knock him off balance.
With a huge grin on his face, the childlike alien leaned in close his original companion, "I've expanded the empire," Lunis started to whisper in Kon's native language, "The male Earthling seems to have submitted to me-- the female one, I am not too sure about but she responds positively to the boy so its likely she will follow in suit and submit as well." He giggled cheerfully, giving his pet a friendly pap before letting go, just in time for the commotion.

Hearing the noise from the metal birdies from above, and the shouting of the elites, Lunis inched closer to see what was going on, watching the metal birdies shined their lights on the ships. Unsure of what was happening, the alien looked around to see how everyone else was reacting. The red man had pulled out a Boom Boom stick and took aim. Lunis assumed the red man would shoot them down, but instead found himself surprised when he had show the water instead. Had he missed?
The alien ponder this only for a second before the giant whale creature had jumped up from the water.
"Whaaaale!!" He exclaimed excitedly with a few hops. That was definitely a whale, a strange one but surely a whale.

Although the whalelike creature was completely destroying the metal birdies, Lunis danced around with his bunnies as if it was all some firework celebration. Hearing that she was part of the group only made him happier. Mystro didn't tell him that they had a whale, he must of wanted it to be a surprise for him. Lunis hummed in delight as he thought about all the things he would tell Mystro when they found each other again . . .
Interactions: Kuroi ( K KodomoYamiya ) , Kon ( JustaDudeNamedKyle JustaDudeNamedKyle )
Mentions: Rally , Red , and Whale-thingy ( BriiAngelic BriiAngelic )

Lilian "Lily" White
Miss Apothecary
Ship - Deck
Interaction:
The Fabulous Emerald The Fabulous Emerald (Fence)
She nodded approvingly as she supervised Fence taking out the encapsulation machine from his dimensional pocket. The machine was bulky and immobile, but the soft gel capsule would make it easier for her to prepare numerous dosage of medicines and drugs. Due to the slow absorption rate of digestion when compared to bloodstreams, most people prefer syringe to inject drugs into their body.

However, such a problem could be solved with her power.

With careful tweaking and enhancement, Lilian could increase the absorption rate of drugs when taken orally. The difference in consumption method may seem trivial, but oral medicine could be taken almost instantaneously, while directly injecting into blood vessel would take several seconds. In a combat, those seconds may be the difference between survival and death. Hence, she spent a lot of money on the encapsulation machine.

"No, nothing of urgent nature for now," she probably needs some drugs and colored gelatins to make the capsules, but such things could easily be obtained through her connection with the drug circles. Before she could say anything else, the cabin shook violently. Taken by surprise, Lilian almost dropped to the floor before she regained her balance and stood up as if nothing happened. An announcement followed suit, mentioning of an elite with a massive physical structure on their side and some threat involving blood.

"I think quite a few people will be at the bar. Are you interested?" She tilted her head slightly to the right as she asked. After her first time on a battlefield, even if she admitted it was a mild one, she could use a little refreshment. Plus, it would be good for her to know her new acquaintances.

Disco

Disco was just happy using a cloth from his pocket to wipe away the sweat from his face - he was pretty impressed with himself that he managed to get the whole thing out of his portal without any help. The encapsulator was a fair old piece of machinery, and took some mammoth effort to shift. Disco definitely didn't need to head to the gym today.

However, as he sat down on one of the beds to get his energy back, the ship started to rock violently with strange noises coming from the outside. Explosions, large splashes in the water...whatever was going on topside, he had a feeling he was glad that he wasn't there to see it. Some people would prefer not to see there death coming, after all. Chuckling to himself - in one evening these 'New Anarchists' that Lilian decided to throw her lot in with had been more exciting and dangerous than at least a week, perhaps a month, with his usual customers. Certainly beats an evening sleeping off a heavy night drinking or watching late night crime shows.

Speaking of sleeping off a heavy night drinking, Lilian asked him if they wished to go to the bar. This ship had a bar? That certainly improved his opinion of it. Not surprising, really - most of his own best customers are the ones that don't exactly do everything by the law. It makes sense that a fair amount of the people on this ship probably enjoy drinking quite a bit. "Erm...yeah, alright. Let's see the quality of the drinks you guys are working with. I could make you a drink, if you want."

Of course, as a bartender in his free time, Disco had a decent amount of experience with drinks. He knew how to mix them, serve them, clean them up...he even knew how to deal with a rowdy customer here or there.

Damafaud Damafaud

Cira Ochiru
Screen_Shot_2017-11-29_at_6.28.12_PM-1.png

It seemed as if the man had one main goal, that goal being women. He had met plenty of people like this, but they were... depraved. Zeus seemed to be different in a way. Sure he wanted women, but he wasn't purely after that. Right? He couldn't tell. Anyway, he was talking now, and he'd better get to answering. "My pessimistic side is telling me that they likely didn't write different letters for each of use. It's probably a template that they just inserted with our names and base interests." He said before turning to where Zeus was looking at all the different women. He had to admit, they had charm and looks, but then again, he could say that about a bloodsucking vampire and it'd still be true. "Women are a good incentive I suppose. "But yes, I would say that tonight was batshit crazy as well." He had spoken all too soon. In a moment there where spotlights on the boat, helicopters chasing the boat as it started to move. "Holy fuck!" He shouted as he placed his hand on his pistol before what seemed like two bombs went off, but they didn't reach the helicopters. Missiles shot out of the air? No, no. Not possible. They'd be too fas--. His thought was interrupted with a giant rising out of the sea, his wings raised and poised up, covering Zeus and himself in a leathery shield from the water that was about to splash onto them. Moments later, the monster sank back into the sea, the helicopters now sinking to the ocean, the boat now speeding away. It took him a moment to fully take in what happened. A giant fucking whale women just came out of the sea, and took out like... four helicopters. "... Zeus. Did you see that?" is all he could really muster at the moment. Such a moment like this would he'd remember like some sort of scar.

Mentions: BriiAngelic BriiAngelic
Interactions: The Regal Rper The Regal Rper

Atlas

Samantha quickly looked up as the sounds of helicopters flooded the area. "Finally some blood shed! we already missed killing the hero's due to your blubbering ass! HAHA" Sana squealed out happily. As spotlights shot down onto the deck Samantha brought a hand to her blade and was about to draw it before she could take action Luca had stepped in. Calm and collected as ever the first thing he did was ask her to step back. "Don't listen to him! Lets go! lets killem ALL!" Sana screamed out in her mind but she had already backed away as he had asked. A faint blush on her cheeks as she watched Red with a smile. "Nooooo you stupid dum woman! I want to kill! I want to kill people!!"
"Oh stop your belly aching you pint sized psychopathic dim wit!" Eris said to Sana as Samantha watched Red shot into the water, then a massive whale like creature shot from the water. destroying the helicopters and dragging them down with it. Smiling happily at Red Samantha couldn't help but blush a little as The doctor yelled to Red about the whale. Coming back to reds side she gently entwined her hand with his as Kalas spoke "What. The. Hell. Was that?"
"I have no clue. But that was awesome." They said making Samantha look to Red a little. "Ummm babe. Uh when where you gonna tell me you had a massive uh... Whale girl at your call?" Samantha asked as she locked eyes on him. In all logical sense Samantha shouldn't have been worrying at all...... Though she was half human.... And half whale.... And this was Samantha we were talking about. "Brutus." Samantha mumbled softly As she smiled up at Red though it was a smile that said she wasn't happy with him. "Ohhhh boy here we go."
"Hes in for it now." Brutus said softly as Samantha's eyes flashed a quick hint of red as she imbued her self with Brutus's strength before she slowly squeezed the hand she was holding. Not enough to break it of course but enough to make it hurt.
Interaction: (The Red Baron) BriiAngelic BriiAngelic

2092710-bigthumbnail (1).jpg
Isla
Isla had been rather bored through out the hero ordeal, Until of course they were dead and no one was paying attention to them. Happily going from one to another studying there features and structure. As she was about to go to the last one a man carried it off onto the boat. What the hell was he gonna do with it? Was e a Necromancer too?! The questions only flowed as they were all called to the ship. Making sure she had her book in hands Isla skipped over to the boat happily and climbed aboard. Once on she eyed the only thing that interested her which was the dead body that had been brought aboard. "Is it still usable?" She whispered to herself as she gently reached out a hand towards it though before she could do anything though helicopters came over startling her. Then a massive whale woman destroyed them making her smile in awe. Maybe they would let her have it when it died. Just as the whale sank back to the sea Isla's train of thought became interrupted and fuzzy. Suddenly feeling dizzy she brought a hand to her head and stumbled a little accidentally bumping into a man. Reaching out she grabbed his shoulder to keep herself up. "Sorry about that." She said softly as she looked to the man only to see the hand on her shoulder covered in blood as well as the arm. Trailing her eyes up her arm she soon found a deep gash on her bicep and groaned. "Again really?" She said softly as she looked to the man she had stumbled into. "Apologize ill just be a moment longer." She said as she smiled at him before she moved her hand and leaned her body against his as she held her badly bleeding arm out. Grabbing some old dirty bandages from a small pouch on her belt and began to wrap the wound seemingly without any true care. All she really wanted was to wrap it up. It would stop once she applied the proper spell to it. Here just wasn't the pace to summon her little undead doctor she had. Once bandaged up she stood up off the man and looked to him with a smile. Though her expression quickly changed as she noticed she left a good bloody hand print on his shoulder. "'O mo chreach' I am so sorry about that. I tend to not realize when im injured." She said frantically as she pulled out a clean rag from her pockets and reached over. Dabbing at the hand print she had left on him.
mentions: The Regal Rper The Regal Rper
interaction: Cira Leovonis Leovonis

Users who are viewing this thread

Back