• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Heroes & Villains 2 [A Superhero Story, Round 2!]

duegxybus

Ten Thousand Club
Heroes & Villains
Drip. Drip. Drip. The silence, broken only by the dripping of stale water from the pipes, fills my cell as I sit behind powerful plasma bars, designed specifically to block my powers. Even then, I'm wearing a metal collar that shuts down my abilities. I'm just that powerful. The year is 2018. It's been three years since my big battle with Thousand. The first-ranked Level 3 hero. I wasn't powerful enough to defeat him a second time around. After the incident, it was revealed that Thousand drew power from a similar source that I did. This was the most shocking revelation the city of Havaera had ever had in a thousand years. They imprisoned him here too. He's actually sitting next to me. The collar does nothing to him, but the bars are keeping him in. He's gone...a bit lustful as of recent. We've had our moments. Hah. Anyways, I've decided to send this letter out to the public. The powers are ever-evolving, and we're stuck in this hellhole known as prison only to witness the world fall apart.
~Zero

The world has gone cold since that day, at least, that was the rumors. Without a number one hero, the world was split into two. Who was right? Who was truly a hero? The villains have gotten worse with no all powerful threat and heroes have gotten a bit more controversial in the eyes of society. I stay here because it’s the law, I follow it no matter what. My peaceful mind has gone slightly twisted with the ever growing silence and the only person to talk to being the woman I hated. Now we share the same air and share the same restraints, restrained in the quietest prison in the world, embedded into the mountainside.
~Thousand

It's been three years since a large-scale fight took place in Havaera. The city could have been destroyed, if it wasn't for the heroic efforts of Thousand, the first-ranked Level 3 hero. Unfortunately, Thousand had been discovered to have drawn power from the same source as Zero, leaving both of them vulnerable to the law. Upon their imprisonment, Havaera has begun to rebuild what was lost.

The Hero Coalition has also required new members. Dangerous threats are emerging from the darkness and the as-of-yet unseen Level 4 villain is lurking dangerously close. Previous Level 3 heroes have been moved to Level 4 to open the floodgates for a new batch of superheroes. With powers being revealed at full, systems have been put in place to classify and understand powers in new ways. With the recent Superhuman laws as well, more and more people have come out as having powers, roughly 33% of the population possessing some sort of supernatural ability.

Alongside the increase of superhumans in Havaera, crime has also gone up. Petty criminals are now empowered with the abilities of a superhuman, making them more dangerous than ever.

This is a story. A story of Heroes and Villains.

Previous HV Members: SomeFakeUsername911 SomeFakeUsername911 Foundry Foundry Moonshadow Moonshadow YoungX YoungX Error404RealityFailed Error404RealityFailed B BlueClover

**If you are seeing HV for the first time, just leave some form of indication that you want to join this RP and I'll be more than happy to set you up with things!

IMPORTANT LINKS!
> Lore! <
> [WILL BE RELEASED 10/13/17] Make a Character! <
> OOC Conversation! <

Dairy Entry 1: As I wait for my return, my soul and mind grow darker as they begin to take in the unholy lights of hell. The depression I face which no one else can, pains me; as no matter how loud I scream, no one comes to help me grab my hand and pull me out of the puddle of my tries. The walls I look around to see; they started to cry. A thick, black and red blood flows from their eyes. I see their eyes as an escape, but I never dare to jump onto the higher edge. My freedoms have been devoted to something that promises, but never fully gives. I watch it laugh while it eats the corpse of a soul that wanted to fly away; to escape the prison; to escape my heart, which doesn't love but hate. Hate is all I feel, as it was the only thing that was given to me. As that the fire came from the crash, that's all I felt. Blood is the only thing I see and drink.

-F​

AAAAAAAHHHHH!
*cough*
Excuse my sudden screaming.

This brings back memories, I remembr my character...
I shudder whenever I do. The sjrge of sudden embarrassment and unease is toturing me. Hopefully I have gained a better understanding of character design.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back