• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Heroes: The Next Gen OOC

Flame Demon

Autistic Ace Vampire
Roleplay Type(s)
Mission plotting, chatting, dorm*cough*stark tower rooms*cough* placement discussion, everything else too, just don't go insulting each other.

• All rpnation rules apply
    NO ONE LINERS - We need to get replies that we can actually reply to, try to seek out other characters so you can interact with them, it not try to describe everything
    YOU NEED TO DO AT LEAST 1 CANON CHARACTER IF YOU JOIN THE RP, MAX CHARACTER PP IS 3
    No bullying, insulting etc.
    If you have problems with someone talk it out in a PM and not the OOC thank you.
    No mary sues, gary sues

Last edited:
The tower is where it is, the school is the Avengers facility they have at the end of Age of Ultron

I was referring to were she was staying accommodation wise.

Also, Nate would probably have Bruce as a mentor, if that's okay with you, @Miasmith17
Thats fine im still getting use to things

Flame Demon Flame Demon i did have two ideas for adding my oc but

1. Involves an idea based on how she is in swifts superhero school group where she under norman osborns control and tries to give norman information from idenitities of heros to how to break through the firewall
2. Is how she is currently in most rps, shy, but can become coldhearted or kind depending on how the rp goes.....she has a different guardian still no birth parent found. But she can go to this school or be a vigilantie that hasnt been discovered yet

Thats fine im still getting use to things

Flame Demon Flame Demon i did have two ideas for adding my oc but

1. Involves an idea based on how she is in swifts superhero school group where she under norman osborns control and tries to give norman information from idenitities of heros to how to break through the firewall
2. Is how she is currently in most rps, shy, but can become coldhearted or kind depending on how the rp goes.....she has a different guardian still no birth parent found. But she can go to this school or be a vigilantie that hasnt been discovered yet
Yeah we should probably go with 2 since there will no villain involved (hopefully)

Seeing how we may be starting our first lesson soon, maybe bump the interest check as well so more people can join before the RP really get's going.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back