• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern heroes of tomorrow (re-open)

I've got an idea for an archer char, more along the lines of Hawkeye than green arrow though, but I can make some modifications
while this is mostly based off of DC’s young justice I am totally fine with Marvel characters! It may mess up lore a little bit but we can just make it our own, I want to give everyone creative freedom

Ineptitude Ineptitude heyyy just letting you know that ghost rider is actually from the marvel universe, not dc ^^" your character looks dope but yeah

Ineptitude Ineptitude heyyy just letting you know that ghost rider is actually from the marvel universe, not dc ^^" your character looks dope but yeah
Oh for real? I thought the GM specified that it was okay for some stuff to be pulled from the Marvel universe but if it's really gonna mess stuff up I can tweak and base off of Jason Blood or Lucifer.

Oh for real? I thought the GM specified that it was okay for some stuff to be pulled from the Marvel universe but if it's really gonna mess stuff up I can tweak and base off of Jason Blood or Lucifer.
it's okay to pull inspiration from Marvel for sure but I just want people to be careful pulling too much from Marvel lore since we'll be mostly using DC lore :)

If this is still open, I am very much interested. I have been roleplaying for almost ten years now, but had to slow down due to college. I'm bored and want to go back to roleplaying, so please let me know if I can join in. I am used to 1 on 1 roleplaying, so this group thing will be new for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back