• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Heroes of Tomorrow OOC

Main
Here
whoo first code!! you've completed ferret's code boot camp aiko!

codes are definitely hard to get used to but soon you'll be whizzing on them on your phone easily as on a desktop and it's aesthetique โœจ

nice nice!!
just so yall know for the future tho, codes totally aren't required! if you have any questions about codes tho feel free to ask me too & i'll be happy to help :)
i also respectfully ask that if yall r using codes for your character sheet, if it's not mobile friendly, maybe add an uncoded spoiler w all the info below just to make sure its accessible for everyone ^_^

okay so nova is basically poison ivy but with a different personality

hi yes I'd like one ticket for the "marriage to kai" ride

jude is up B-) she puts the hot in H.O.T.
i'm already so excited to see everyone's characters omg

hello jude โ™ฅ๏ธ

oh no what a shame ๐Ÿ˜

How does one add a spoiler? I want to insert my characters information to my place holder.

Last edited:
How does one add a spoiler? I want to insert my characters information to my place holder.

like this! just put spoiler tags around your writing, like so:
Code:
[spoiler=info]text goes here c:[/spoiler]

Are face claims required or can we do a detailed description?

i am hither :angels: after skimming the cses everyone looks so slay. thoughts on a hero who kinda takes a backseat and provides support??? or is that already fulfilled ๐Ÿ˜ฉ the potential of an electro/techno/hacker mf is..... tempting

i am hither :angels: after skimming the cses everyone looks so slay. thoughts on a hero who kinda takes a backseat and provides support??? or is that already fulfilled ๐Ÿ˜ฉ the potential of an electro/techno/hacker mf is..... tempting
mikey is a support healer, but we could definitely use a hacker type!

greetings, i am currently feeling the dark n spooky and i thrive on good guys with bad guy powers so what do we think of darkness manipulation ala The Shade?

Kataly'a is finally done

Fire This Is Fine GIF

ATTENTION, PLEASE!

[ -ferret- -ferret- kevin kevin DapperCat DapperCat sublimed sublimed Xen6n Xen6n aikoscurse aikoscurse cavitea cavitea AnotherSongForTheWeekend AnotherSongForTheWeekend Chiester Chiester hery hery KingofAesir KingofAesir Lemercer Lemercer jones573 jones573 ]

hello everyone! azula and i are super excited by the amount of interest so far and we can't wait to see everyone's characters! for now, here's a few important details for everyone to know.

our deadline for character sheets is sunday, july 31st @ midnight est.
if you feel you will need an extension, or you have any questions regarding character creation, please feel free to contact us and we can work with ya.

our discord server is now live! if you want to come chill, chat with us, and throw around character ideas, feel free to join the ooc server in the meantime! any and all are welcome, this is just a small server before we select our cast once cs' are finished.

click here to join!

so yeah! like i said, got any questions, hit us up. xoxo
- v

Hi, any reason why I was suddenly booted from the Discord but never got a reply in the DMs here or on Discord? I'm posting here too because I never got a reply in DMs or there so I don't know what's going on.

Hi, any reason why I was suddenly booted from the Discord but never got a reply in the DMs here or on Discord? I'm posting here too because I never got a reply in DMs or there so I don't know what's going on.
I'd guess your app wasn't accepted, they said they'd be kicking people from the Discord once the decisions were made.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back