• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Heroes of Tomorrow OOC

Main
Here

a z u l a

these violent delights have violent ends.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
39177D17-53A4-4BD0-9351-092DB40CB9C5.jpeg

welcome to the Heroes of Tomorrow ooc! Feel free to ask any questions and tell me all about your juicy character ideas ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Last edited:
so Bashi right, with his black and white hair, in a black and white suit, ironically calling himself De Vil and then pretending he doesn't get it when people make cruella jokes

you're pardoned

ideas are BREWING

can you maybe give us some outfit styles that you're looking at, I want to make sure the ones I've found are in the right style

honestly for outfits you can go wild, though do note that maybe incorporating futuristic elements would fit the setting! the year the rp is set in is 2052 x

honestly for outfits you can go wild, though do note that maybe incorporating futuristic elements would fit the setting! the year the rp is set in is 2052 x
But it's not necessary right, because one of the ideas I had for a character was to have them wear something "traditional" if you don't mind.

But it's not necessary right, because one of the ideas I had for a character was to have them wear something "traditional" if you don't mind.
correct! it's def not necessary, you can go wild with your character appearances and outfits (;

awesome, I was just wondering if the setting was like, utopia sci Fi, or dystopian cyberpunk

omg share ๐Ÿ‘€

casually peeking at the cs thread ๐Ÿ˜…

It may be on the more basic side nor do I know if this ability would be accepted, but I was thinking about a character in between Domino (Marvel) and Catwoman (Dc). A character with the combative skills of someone like Lady Shiva (Dc) alongside the ability of โ€œluckโ€ or potentially โ€œprobability manipulation.โ€

ooooh, I'm thinking of just having a lil alien shapeshifter catboy like the guy in x-men

ya I'm playing with the idea of parts of him being cybernetic instead of organic, haven't settled on that yet though

It may be on the more basic side nor do I know if this ability would be accepted, but I was thinking about a character in between Domino (Marvel) and Catwoman (Dc). A character with the combative skills of someone like Lady Shiva (Dc) alongside the ability of โ€œluckโ€ or potentially โ€œprobability manipulation.โ€
LADY SHIVA?!?!?!?!?!!? give me immediately.

locking down my fc

Users who are viewing this thread

Back