• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Heroes of Today: God's Territory [Superhero RP]

duegxybus

Ten Thousand Club

Welcome to Empire City. A lovely city that knows no bounds when the possibilities are presented. Here is a city of opportunity, and here is a land of bustling enterprise. The only problem here is crime. We're always presented with crime, which scours the city like the scum it is. However, we are also presented with something that no other city in the world has a large concentration of.

Superpowers.

From the fifteenth century, humans with extraordinary abilities have been appearing everywhere, until finally, a whopping 20% of Empire City's population developed some kind of superhuman abilities. And ever since then, crime has found its way with powers, all sorts of criminals abusing their abilities to break the law. Fortunately, so did Superheroism, with superpowers being used for good, and to catch these breed of supercriminals.

Eventually, organizations began popping up to spread the concept of superheroes, but most of them died. Most of them. The main one that survived was the Heroes of Today.

ny-cityscape.jpg
%E6%95%B0%E5%AD%97%E5%8C%97%E4%BA%AC%E5%A4%A7%E5%8E%A6_20130610.JPG

In this RP, you can play as any character with or without powers. Heroes are considered illegal and are usually ridiculed, though if they are a part of the Heroes of Today they aren't necessarily treated like they're crazy. There are three ranks in the Heroes of Today, should you choose to join them.

C - These are the new recruits, fresh meat, or not powerful heroes, or even sidekicks.

V - The main chunk of heroes are V-class, meaning they can handle robberies and large scale crime in teams

X - The top tier of heroes, capable of handling large scale crime on their own. The numbers are limited in this rank.

A/N: This RP is a reconstruction of the good old days when anything went, and you could make your own stories or whatever in superhero roleplays. Though, I did provide a setting is all. Anything else goes.

A/N: This is also an AU prequel to the events of the RPN series known as "Heroes of Tomorrow" which includes...

Heroes of Tomorrow
Heroes of Tomorrow: New Empires
Heroes of Tomorrow: Degenerates of God

Writing Guidelines: Anything but one-liners is fine.

This is also a
image.png

Roleplay, which means it'll be co GMed by myself and B BlueClover

Tags: B BlueClover FrostXShadow FrostXShadow YoungX YoungX Space_Kaiser Space_Kaiser @Alexander Hamilton transparent lie transparent lie Doc Doc Quillicious Quillicious Moonshadow Moonshadow @Drippi the gunsmith Dominaiscna Dominaiscna Moonshadow Moonshadow Dawnblade Dawnblade SomeFakeUsername911 SomeFakeUsername911 WhipDing WhipDing CrimsonEclipse CrimsonEclipse

If you're not tagged, it doesn't matter! By joining this rp, you will forever be tagged in all future rps by Shampax!

Last edited:
hi there, I'd be really interested in joining if spots are still available!
also this is the first thread I'm joining, I have a quick question since I'm still not quite familiar with the site, for character purposes should I prepare a full profile or just a few trivial general facts about my character?

Not god tier, but expect a wide range of powers rather than pure raw strength. No meta or absolute powers will be present, nor will any form of magic.
Yeah I was going to ask if it would be under city level since the RP is based in a city, but rethinking that it didn't make much sense.

Thank you for explaining it for me, was just thinking about what sort of level my character would be at power wise, didn't know if I would end up making it way too OP or way too underpowered.

I'm in. Would love to get involved once again with an active RP group.

WELCOME aboard!!

Let's fucking do it

Hey!

hi there, I'd be really interested in joining if spots are still available!
also this is the first thread I'm joining, I have a quick question since I'm still not quite familiar with the site, for character purposes should I prepare a full profile or just a few trivial general facts about my character?

A full character profile sheet template will be provided upon the release of the roleplay, which you will be tagged in so you can make one in the specified thread.

Sounds fun, I'll get in on this

WELCOME! ayyy!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back