• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Heroes of Today: God's Territory [OOC]

duegxybus

Ten Thousand Club
Heroes of Today: God's Territory
QuickNav Menu
IC
OOC
Characters
Locations
Talk about anything here! Ask questions (and tag me just in case!) If you are unsure about something, ask! This RP will also be ALWAYS ACCEPTING so make sure to join if you are hesitant! Just do it! Yup! Welcome aboard!

Welcome to Empire City. A lovely city that knows no bounds when the possibilities are presented. Here is a city of opportunity, and here is a land of bustling enterprise. The only problem here is crime. We're always presented with crime, which scours the city like the scum it is. However, we are also presented with something that no other city in the world has a large concentration of.

Superpowers.

From the fifteenth century, humans with extraordinary abilities have been appearing everywhere, until finally, a whopping 20% of Empire City's population developed some kind of superhuman abilities. And ever since then, crime has found its way with powers, all sorts of criminals abusing their abilities to break the law. Fortunately, so did Superheroism, with superpowers being used for good, and to catch these breed of supercriminals.

Eventually, organizations began popping up to spread the concept of superheroes, but most of them died. Most of them. The main one that survived was the Heroes of Today.

Last edited:
D duegxybus Do have any idea about what the various parts of the city would look like? I mean like you said the Heroes of Today HQ was in the northern part, but generally what does that area look like, what else is in it, what kind of buildings would be there? Is there a specific part of the city where most the offices are found, or shops, or entertainment or anything like that?

D duegxybus Do have any idea about what the various parts of the city would look like? I mean like you said the Heroes of Today HQ was in the northern part, but generally what does that area look like, what else is in it, what kind of buildings would be there? Is there a specific part of the city where most the offices are found, or shops, or entertainment or anything like that?

Like I said, it's all up to how you guys shape it. The northern district is typically more wealthy than the southern.

B BlueClover Gonna have Kal make his appearance on the subway given the current time period being situated in the next day. Feel free to have Darling spot him, big chance he won't even notice her since he'd probably end up having a bad hangover and would be dealing with it on the rails.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back