• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Heroes of the Multiverse: Limit Break OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

Elekta Kount

Da Warboss
latest

Welcome to the OOC! Standard RPN Rules apply of course!
Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers

Last edited:
animegirl20 animegirl20 Quados Quados Platelet-Chan Platelet-Chan Miserable Alchemist Miserable Alchemist kasigi kasigi wdinatx wdinatx Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford LegoLad659 LegoLad659 SirDerpingtonIV SirDerpingtonIV BillyGGruff BillyGGruff Damafaud Damafaud MainEventMan MainEventMan
Ello Ello! We will be starting in the afternoon!, but I'd like to get a bit of a running roaster going on who's characters are particapating. If your still working on your CS that's fine, you can jump in later.

Just comment down below what characters you will using for this first scanerio. Just a heads up, this 1st one will be dragon ball themed.

Last edited:
Chapter 1: Welcome To Chaos
Roaster:
Elekta Kount Elekta Kount :

-Son Goku (S Rank)
-Android 18 (A Rank)
-Rico Rodriguez (B Rank)
-Nikolai Belinski (C Rank)
-Genji Shimada (B Rank)
-Bulma (F Rank)
Quados Quados
-Demi-Fiend (B Rank)
wdinatx wdinatx
-Nagito Komaeda (C Rank)
-Max McDanials (A Rank)

LegoLad659 LegoLad659
-Boki Lamira (B Rank)
-Recette Lemongrass & Tear (F Rank)​

Last edited:
I just realized there's only one F Rank in the whole roster XD Mind if I write one up so Bulma has company? :xFtongue:

I just realized there's only one F Rank in the whole roster XD Mind if I write one up so Bulma has company? :xFtongue:
Up to you, she will be very important for the first mission, as the mission objective will center around protecting her.
I usually am looking at 2-3 F Rank characters per chapter, so to say.

Up to you, she will be very important for the first mission, as the mission objective will center around protecting her.
I usually am looking at 2-3 F Rank characters per chapter, so to say.
Works for me. I'll go ahead and write that up real quick then

I’ll pass. Her only strength without Ren is her normal human skill in kendo.

Alright, I've been trying to come up with a post, but I think I gotta admit it at this point... I'm way out of my element here. Sorry guys

Don’t worry! Do you best!
Same but

with a character in general
Well, in my case, I'm a very character/story oriented writer... I didn't realize after I'd applied that this was a combat-focused RP (My fault, I didn't see the tags, oops), but I figured I'd still give it a shot anyway. This is a lot more than I was expecting though, and I just feel like I really shouldn't be here :/

Well, in my case, I'm a very character/story oriented writer... I didn't realize after I'd applied that this was a combat-focused RP (My fault, I didn't see the tags, oops), but I figured I'd still give it a shot anyway. This is a lot more than I was expecting though, and I just feel like I really shouldn't be here :/
I understand. Take your time! We don't judge here! If you also want to back out, that's totally fine!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back