• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Heroes of the Multiverse: Limit Break OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I understand. Take your time! We don't judge here! If you also want to back out, that's totally fine!
That's what I was thinking, yeah. Sorry :xFfrown:

Alternatively, I could re-apply as all F-rank characters, but obviously that wouldn't be much help to anyone, plus it'd mean I wouldn't be doing much anyway XD

That's what I was thinking, yeah. Sorry :xFfrown:

Alternatively, I could re-apply as all F-rank characters, but obviously that wouldn't be much help to anyone, plus it'd mean I wouldn't be doing much anyway XD
Do what's best for you! We all have our own playstyle, plus noone will judge!^_^

We can either do a melee combo, that back and forth technique they used in the tournment, or a barrage of destructo disks.
images

Also Krillin is making a point of protecting my other two characters (as they are kids and hes a dad now n'stuff) so I'd like to incorporate that as well.

Sure, ill initate it my post and ill follow your lead.

First batch of "mini-bosses" will be out in a sec, so just be ready.

I’m a bit busy today and tommrrow with midterms, just a heads up. I’ll try to post tonight or tommrrow night if possible, Friday at the latest.

Can someone explain how Captain America and Batman are on the same tier as Piccolo and Vegeta?
You right ‘bout the Cap, though Batman I could argue could match the likes of Vegeta in a fight(assuming he’d given his gadgets).

Again, I’ve said this before, but level ranks are more or less irrelevant in a straight up fight except for reviving someone.

Though you right, and I thought I did move him. Imma still tuning the system a little here or there, so bear with me.

You right ‘bout the Cap, though Batman I could argue could match the likes of Vegeta in a fight(assuming he’d given his gadgets).

Again, I’ve said this before, but level ranks are more or less irrelevant in a straight up fight except for reviving someone.

Though you right, and I thought I did move him. Imma still tuning the system a little here or there, so bear with me.
explain how the ranking system works please... I'm still trying to wrap my head around how NepGear is a tier below Big Boss

explain how the ranking system works please... I'm still trying to wrap my head around how NepGear is a tier below Big Boss
Again, it don't really matter all that much, because technically everyone deals the same amount of damage. Now, rp wise you could do nearly whatever you want to the enemy, shot, stab, kamehameha them an' all. If we're fighting mobs, you could kill as many grunts as you want with impunity, but they always keep coming so they'res enough to go around. Elites, subbosses and bosses survive because that's where the balancing is taking place. It keeps the fight going, and prevents characters like Goku from ending fights with a flip of their fingers.

Rank system isn't tied to raw power, it's tied to overall combat effectiveness. Even then, it isn't even represented in the rp. The only time it's reflected in the rp is when characters are incapacitated, then the stronger the character the longer it'll take 'em to revive. Healers and support characters can halve these times, so it gives them a bigger role then they would otherwise.

TBH, I may or may not remove the Rank System, but I want to test a few more senerios before I make that decision. A lot of this is still a work in process, in fact the actual rp is much more simpler then im making it out to be, but my main goal is to keep it fun. Try to anyways.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back