• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Heroes of the Multiverse: Limit Break IC

Elekta Kount

Da Warboss
[IMG='width:794px;']https://pre00.deviantart.net/deb4/th/pre/f/2016/080/c/7/stepintothelight_by_youngphoenix3191-d9vvvr9.jpg[/IMG]

...Hey...
...hey...
....come on, wake up...
....don't make me kick you...
...well finally...welcome back from nothingness...
...yeah you heard......you just came back from getting erased...your welcome...
Who am I?
...It doesn't really matter who I am...Just know I'm trying to put your world...
...your universe...
...all of the universes...
...back together....
...and I can't do that alone...and I can't be picky about my help either...
...I brought you here to help me...
...help the others...
...put everything back together...
....if your confused, don't worry....
...everything will be explained with time...
...just know, if you don't help me, or the others...I can put you back down under...
...forever...
..let's hope it wouldn't come to that....
...Now go...follow the light...

...your find your destiny there....
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[IMG='width:841px;']https://pre00.deviantart.net/6b73/th/pre/f/2011/180/8/8/greatest_shonen_heroes_by_ar_ua-d3kf377.jpg[/IMG]
(Do check out the artist and the original! Greatest Shonen Heroes All credit goes to AR-UA on DeviantArt!)

Ello! Ello! Another multiverse rp here! So let me explain what's different about this one: Any character goes, no matter what the power level.
I know, I know, bad idea, but hey, I really wanted to give Goku a spin, so what the heck?

Here's kinda the basic idea behind the setting:
It's based off of the mini-series, Dragon Ball Heroes, but on much macro scale. Essentially, two beings are in conflict: One is trying to erase all existence across the multiverse, the other is trying to keep shit from being erased, and let's just say that's a process. Now here's where that "Hero" part comes to play, see we need to help this particular being with keep everything nice and existing, and to do that we need to complete some missions that heavily involve beating up a bunch of quote-un-quote evil clones.
Not the most elaborate plot, but I'll get into more detail when we get some more interest.

Now a couple of things to keep in mind:
-Give that I'm basically allowing everything from Goku to the Flash, I get the final say. It's not a rule I like to state, but in this context its a must.
-Additionally, your character can be affected by an element that I throw at them no matter how powerful they are. This means that I can affect certain elements of your character and or directly attack them. Don't worry, it's nothing that you can't retaliate against.
-This is not a PVP rp, this is more of a PVE rp, that's perhaps the primary reason I'm letting you lot go wild on the character choice. We are all on the same Side! But be ready for some challenging enemies.
-That said,
no character is absolutely invincible no matter the lore. All characters, even with their great strength, will still get hurt in some way; I'll make sure of that with the enemy choices. Be ready.
-This is a combat oriented rp with bits of downtime for interactions. Non-combatants will have a role(I can explain if ye want), but be ready to primarily rp as characters who are capable of fighting.
-The way this rp works is that we will have combat scenarios with different themes in different settings. Two components of each scenario is the fighting as well as completing objections, or else it could spell catastrophe. Each scenarios will also have different set of requirements and restriction to encourage differnt character types.
-I will be making the character sheet incredibly simple(If you can copy and paste your pretty much good), to encourage the creation of multiple characters. In fact, you most likely will need multiple characters for the various scenarios.
-THERE ARE NO CHARACTER LIMITS, and you do not need to play all your characters at once. You can swap 'em out with each scenario. Of course, I also have discretion of capping if I need to.
-That said, no OCs. If I can't find a wiki on him/her/it, then I probably will say no.
-No one liners, I expect at least a couple of sentences, and I will reward for more elaborate or longer posts.

My end goal is to create an rp based around fighting with cannon characters of all kinds. I also want to encourage people to come and test out any cannon characters they want. It's why I will be making the cs sheet simple so people can just jump in.

I also want to try to keep this going for a bit longer, so most characters can be interchangeable if we lose people or if people don't respond.

But once more, just an idea, I'll explain more of the lore and mechanics if people show enough interest.
Feel free to ask any questions or show your interest!
Thanks for checking this out!

Fandom - Heroes of the Multiverse: Limit Break OOC
Fandom - Heroes of the Multiverse: Limit Break CS
Fandom - Heroes of the Multiverse: Limit Break Lore Page
Heroes of the Multiverse: Limit Break IC (Main)

Last edited:
I'm in! I think I'm gonna be Death from the Darksiders series, Guts from Berserk, Optimus Prime from Transformers, and Invincible from, well, Invincible.

Interested. Will do Nagito Komaeda from Danganronpa 2, Ren Fuji from Dies Irae, and maybe the crew of the Sunrider(Mostly Kayto Shields though.) from, well, Sunrider. Sorry for the copy Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford .

For the most part I usually don't like roleplaying as multiple characters. I just can't decide which one I'd want to roleplay as, lol.
You probably will have to, just a heads up. Not necessarily all at once, but it is encouraged as we will be jumping around a lot.

me to, i would love to rp as Demi-fiend from Shin Megami Tensai: Lucifers Call , Squall from Final Fantasy VIII and Marche from final fantasy Tactics advance

Be easier to communicate, but not required. I’ll put up an ooc later tommrrow moring.
Mkay, I'll see about getting CSs up soon. Probably won't be tonight, since I have other things to get to, but I'll start on it now and finish it tomorrow ^.^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back