• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Heroes of the Everchanging World - Main

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

Deathkitten

I am the Deathkitten! Fear me!
death1.png"Oh, hello," a voice said as confusion washed over you. Any pain or sickness you just had faded away as light filled your vision. The light bloomed and cleared as your eyes adjusted. There was nothing but an endless white room, a round metal garden table and chairs with an umbrella atop it, and a beautiful woman with a purple bob cut.

"It seems you've died," she said, the voice from before clearly from her as well. Her tone was calm and kind, with a small, polite smile on her face, "You were a rather successful person, one of the best in your particular field. My condolences on your passing."

She motioned for you to sit at the table and poured you a cup as a teapot appeared in her hands, "I am Lady Death. She who presides over Purgatory, who collects souls of those who have passed. It's a pleasure to meet you. I have an interesting proposition for you. As one of the best in your field, I am looking to take you and up to nine others from across different worlds to aid in one particular world. You would get to live again with your memories, your talents, and you would get to save the world with the others I bring over."

"You say this sounds like an isekai? I suppose it does... the world I am sending you to is a bit of a strange one, however. Reality is bending constantly there. I would not lie to you. It is a dangerous place. Your life may be difficult. You may refuse if you wish - others have refused before you. If you refuse you would go to an afterlife or perhaps reincarnate. It would be without your memories, however."

You say yes, and she gives you a sweethearted, appreciative smile, "Are you certain? Life may be difficult."

You are certain. She nods, "Understood. You will be able to amass power unimaginable, be the heroes, save millions. I thank you. I have a few things to ask you before you go, things for you to choose to bring to this new world. As I said, reality is strange there. Your entrance will bring about changes by itself. I will guide those changes to match your will."

"Please, tell me. I want you to choose one race to bring, three beasts/monsters to bring, and one place/area to bring to this world. Please think carefully and use your imagination. These monsters, races, and places will come to exist in this world. I would suggest choosing things that are useful. For instance, you could say centaurs for the race, and they would then exist. You could speak of a particular mountain from your home, and that too would exist now. The more detail you give me, the better, as anything you don't detail will be changed from how you knew it to be as the world fills in the gaps."

"I also need you to decide what race you would like to be. You don't have to be the race you decide to bring to the world if you don't want to," she continued, "Alas you cannot be a beast. I also wish for you to state an ability you want. Think carefully, for while you can learn more, where you start is always important."

You chose all things necessary, and in another flash of blinding white light, you were moved. The scene stayed the same, but now all the would-be heroes were in the empty white space together, with Lady Death at the forefront.

hLU1SNJ.jpg

GdrIG4z.png

6W6hgvF.png

When one dies, you'd hope it would be a relatively peaceful passing. Dying in pain and suffering is how you become a ghost. But for some, dying in rage, in battle, is the only way they want to go. Tyrael... Never wanted to die. He simply wanted his people to prosper. To never go hungry. To always be safe. And he killed anyone who tried to prevent that. The greedy aristocracy that wanted to horde their resources for themselves and their families. Nations that took their fertile lands to feed their populace. The hungry thief that stole bread to feed themselves. Tyrael is not surprised he had many enemies. But he was surprised that the very people he helped, the people he loved, turned their blades against him. When the heavens opened their gates and bombarded his city with holy lights, Tyrael did not flinch. He opened up portals to hell and set their bolts of divine retribution to rip through the demonic hordes trying to break through his infernal fortresses. When the armies of man came over the mountains to besiege his fortresses with dragon fire and disease, he created a storm of ice that killed both flame and parasites. When creatures of the depths came onto the surface to reclaim the very land to the oceans, Tyrael summoned forth the power of the sun into the darkest depths, boiling their underwater utopias. There were none who could stand in his way.

None, except for his own family. Though not by blood, Tyrael had chosen to become the guardian and protector of a family who cared for him when he was lost and at his lowest point. Even after losing his beloved to an inferior man, he maintained his oaths and continued to serve them dutifully. Taught them all the things they needed to survive, possibly even to defeat him, should he turn evil. But he had always gone out of his way to differ to them, to do as they wished, or at least what was good for them. Protect them. Love them. And now they stand before him, alongside his enemies, to destroy the very world he made for them. And he had to cut them down, like the enemies they were. Was it a trick perhaps? Did his foes use magic and sorcery to trick him into killing his loved ones? Did they fill their head with lies, use them as puppets against him, like he has against so many others? There was something to be said, when you adapt the tactics of your enemies. When you consider your foes worse than monsters, and yet act so similarly to them. When everyone fights for a righteous cause is when everyone is a despicable beast.

Tyrael lost his mind long before he lost his life. The death of those who he held near pushed him over the edge, and whatever goodwill he had left in his attempt to create a utopian society was lost, and with it much of his support. Only his most staunch of allies stayed with him as the populace rebelled against him or surrendered to his enemies. He didn't care. He simply killed, taking from the fallen and feasting on the dead. By the time his forces were surrounded and his army decimated, Tyrael cared for nothing at all. Not his people. Not his army. Not even his own life. Even in his last moments he cursed the lands with his final words, summoning forth his Subterranean Sun to bleach the world white. He has no idea if he succeeded. But he knew it was enough that it destroyed him, in mind, body, and soul. Or at least it's suppose to.

When Tyrael opened his eyes he found himself floating in a white void. He knew much about the afterlife and what it entails, and he had taken careful measures to ensure that his being would not enter the cycle of reincarnation like others. Indeed, he was effectively immortal in his world, and knew that his enemies could not kill him and would have to seal him away. He could only assume that this is what had happened and also had contingencies to escape such measures, assuming the world did not burn from his final act. But then a voice called out to him. A mysterious woman who told Tyrael that he was dead. Almost immediately he wanted to rebuff her, but before he did he tried to use his magic. Nothing. he looked down at his body and saw that he was still a Daemon, and not the orc he was when he was mortal. This was not his true form so he may have some vestige of his power, but at the same time he could very well be dead. He certainly did something that should kill him, so perhaps he did succeed in destroying his world. Honestly he had no idea.

Despite his final moments being one of rage and violence Tyrael felt an odd serenity right now. He wasn't sure if it was due to dying that he lost his rage, or maybe something about this place was preventing him from just lashing out. But if nothing else, he remembers to have manners. He moved towards the metal table and takes a seat. She explains who she is and what had happened. That she was Lady Death and she had brought him here to save the world. She pours him some tea and Tyrael takes a sip. It was pretty good. "Thank you. I accept this chance. I am Tyrael Marchrosias. Well met, Lady Death."

Lady Death seems appreciative of Tyrael's willingness to save the world. Tyrael himself was starting to have second thoughts, but he knew deep down that even if he were to reincarnate, his new self would no doubt try to save the world as well. That's just who he is. If he's going to do this, he may as well make sure he has his full memories this time. She explains more about the world and it doesn't sound too disimillar to his own. Business as usual basically. It was strange that he would be able to bring his own race, beasts, and land to this world though. Was he saving a world or creating one? This was very strange, but regardless he would accept these terms. "I will bring forth the Daemons. Mortal men and women who have been cursed by the powers of hell to become a twisted being of mortal and demon. Despite their curse their potential is great, and the hardships they will experience will ensure that they are strong enough to face any hardship. As for beasts, I will bring forth the Ironblood Boars, the Kamone Dragons, and the Squigs. They shall serve as the beasts that shall ensure prosperity in the future. As for the lands... I will bring forth the Infernal Engine. The land that I had ruled when I had lived. From the mountains of Ghannos to sands of Yarosmere, I will retake those lands once more, and endeavor to do right where I had done wrong."

When Lady Death told Tyrael that he could change his form, he thought about becoming an orc again. Perhaps start a new life as a new person even. But no, he had no desire to do that. He was still Tyrael. And this is who he is. "I will remain as I am. A Daemon. As for my power.... Assuming I do not have the magics I once wielded, give me the power to devour others, and take their powers for my own. That way I shall grow stronger as I continue to feast upon my foes." A bit macabre perhaps, but even Tyrael knows that kindness and a gentle personality will not protect him or anyone else. Predation was natural and to deny that was a sure sign of foolishness. If this new world is full of wolves and sheep, Tyrael will not be a sheep. To feast is to succeed, and Tyrael endeavors to succeed in life.

death1.pngDeath, before the heroes meet each other.
Lady Death giggled, placing a few fingers against her lips to cover her mouth as she laughed, "How very sweet of you, Tyrael Marchrosias. To be thanking death itself. It's a pleasant surprise. Most are so very angry with me or cry or any other combination of emotions. You are taking this very well. It is a strange world that you will be brought to, but I enjoy your enthusiasm and sense of purpose."

"We are waiting for the others," she continued, explaining, "Nine other heroes I've summoned. For now, though, we can talk peacefully. You have decided on daemons... though daemons without demons will be a bit different by nature in this new world. The world's reality will settle the race into a natural position. The abilities of the race will remain the same, however. For your beasts... a fearsome type of boar, a rather angry bird, and the strange but varied squigs. I understand and approve. For your land, understand it will not have any of the buildings you may have been used to. It will, however, have the natural resources normal to it and landforms you are accustomed to. You will not begin your new life there, alas. The location of your continental area will be random. There is only so much I am allowed to intervene."

"I will respect your will to remain a daemon," she made a dish of candies appear as she spoke, offering one to him. They were chewy sour candies. Lady Death took one for herself and sucked on it in her cheek, looking so delicate and sweet, "You have your magics still. I apologize for repressing them. I didn't want a mess to be made upon your arrival. Again, reactions to my presence and the news that one has died can... vary..."

With a wave of her hand, he would be able to feel his mana flow regularly, "There. Magics are common to the people of this world anyhow. Anyone can learn. For your devour ability, that sounds fine to me as well. It will likely take more than one meal of a particular beast to gain more benefits from it. It will start small, and if you were to eat a great many of a beast, then you could gain special abilities native to the beast. To give an example, let us say you ate of a phoenix. A magical beast of fire and rebirth. If you ate once, you may gain a little bit of fire resistance. If you ate ten times, you might get fire immunity. If you ate thirty or more times, you might gain a rebirth ability. It depends from beast to beast."

She let her hand drop and rest against his, completely unbothered by his strange form, as though it were as normal as a human, "Please feel free to ask me any question you might have. We have time before the others arrive. You are the first to say yes."

Lucius Cypher Lucius Cypher

Kendrick Balez

Au.Ra.full.2347591.jpgKendrick jumped up his clothes singed still fresh with smell of burnt beast fur. His blade brandished he looked around confused. ".....This is not the Burning Halls. Did the Wings of Kalizar miss me?" he asked before turning to the woman.... "I must leave. A friend is waiting for me in the Burning hall" he said turning around and walking off from the table. He had surely died, but if this is a realm of death, surely it must be connected to the Burning Halls. He simply had to venture to it, Skir was waiting for him, he promised to meet him there. Despite walking away and his feet not straying from his path, he had ended back to them. Repeating this process several times he was forced to accept he was stuck here. Finally listening to the woman in front of him. Death, yes he had died by the hands of the drakon, being called the best in his field though... he had merely done what was necessary for the tribe to survive. He did not consider it special, it was merely that or death. The same for everyone else, he did not know what worlds these others came from. Perhaps he was amongst legends, but he was merely Kendrick Balezar, and he always will be. And now he was asked to save a world he had never known with people he had never met.... Why was he here. Did Kalizar not find him worthy.... To save a world. Surely Kalizar would welcome him with open wings then. Closing his eyes he resolved himself. "very well... I shall venture to this world as well" He said sitting down. Hearing her explanation.... a race. beasts... and a place, as well as a race of his own. Taking a sip of the strange drink he nodded. and begun his explanations of the things he wanted. He brought his home, the frozen hell that forged him. For race.... The Yukionna, witches of frost, sages of untold wisdom and peerless manipulation of cold. For beasts... He brought 2 beasts he was well experienced with killing... and the Drakon, the beast who had haunted his home for longer then any could remember. The endbringer, harbinger of the cold. He desired to grow strong in this new world. And slay it and every last one of its kind. Finally, he arrived at himself. ".....I desire the blood of the drakon flowing within me. And if I may not be a beast. Then grant me the strength to make me the king of beasts." He said looking the lady right in the eyes. This woman... nothing felt natural about her, everything was still. As if it all ended with her, the feeling on his nape, the feeling of cold in his heart. This woman.... he was making a deal with something far more dangerous then he could imagine. And yet he had no choice. "Skir...wait for me, I shall greet you in the burning halls one day. Even if I must break down the door myself." He mumbled to himself.

Deathkitten Deathkitten

hLU1SNJ.jpg

GdrIG4z.png

6W6hgvF.png

"I will admit, I am... Still mulling over the events that lead up to my death. My wrath and sorrow is still fresh on my mind. However after my death I have regained a sense of self, and simply know better than to lash out at you for what happened to me. You had nothing to do with it. And my death was long coming." Tyrael says he takes a sip of the tea. Indeed, he could still feel the fires of fury within him, wanting to lash out. To burn the world and feast upon it's remains like he has done thousands of times before. But soon after he just feels a cold, numbing emptiness, as if he knows whatever he does here won't actually satisfy his hunger for vengeance. He's read hundreds of stories like this before. He really should have known better. It made him wonder where he went wrong.

"Other heroes?" Tyrael having as curious about these others who should be here, if only because that implies he is also one of these heroes. He has never considered himself such a person, even long before he took up the mantle of leadership of the Aerta Mages. Heroes were things you told children in fantasy tales of good and evil, to shape their morality. Heroes don't exist in the real world. "Hmph. I would not call myself a hero. Perhaps that is why I was slain." Lady Death goes on to explain more about the new world he will go to. As this new world lacks demons, the Daemons will be the first of their kind. "So be it. I shall be the first of the daemons of this new world, and define what demons are henceforth. Suits me just fine. The lack of structure will be slightly disappointing, but it will be interesting to see what Tiien is like before civilization shaped the land." Tyrael was slightly disappointed he wouldn't start there, but he supposed that unless he spends eons on a foreign continent, he will eventually reach Tiien and conquer it once more.

Lady Death created some candies and gave Tyrael back his powers. He tested it by summoning Hellfire into his hands, and then shape shifting his hand into a blade. He shifted it back into a hand and debated what would happen if he summons demons, but decides that this probably isn't the best place to do that. He takes one of the candies and eats it. Gummy and sour. "Taffy..." Lady Death then began to explain more about his new powers, figuring that his new consumption powers wouldn't be as easy as taking a single bite. Fortunately, Tyrael was a skilled chef, so making the most out of a single beast to make many meals would be child's play to him. It almost excited him to think of the sort of beasts, monsters, and people he could eat in the future.

This was his chance to ask some questions so after finishing his tea, Tyrael spoke. "You mentioned that we will save the world, but what will we be saving it from? What sort of people and creatures shall we meet? These new lands we bring, will they have their own people on them, or only the scant few beasts we decide to bring?" Taking another piece of candy he looks at Lady Death as he summons a bit of hellfire to melt the candy, shaping it with his fingers as it becomes soft and malleable. "I am also interested in your stake in this. You do not seem as of you can be directly involved, but nonetheless you are capable of bring us, and entire worlds, into this new realm. You mentioned that others have also been offered this deal but declined. But what I am more concerned about is if this is not the first time you have sent heroes into this new world, and what happened to them. So what happened to the previous group you had sent?" Tyrael sets down the candy, having shaped it into a miniature bust of Lady Death, even down to the details of her hair, eyes, and smile. "I am also curious to know, why were we chosen and how much do you know about us? How can you garuantee that we are going to be heroes of this world, and not simply it's conquerer, or even overlord? I'm certain the people who will be sent are powerful, but rarely are the mighty also of great moral character." Tyrael already knew he was no hero and his death, while something he defied to his last breath, was inevitable due to the sins he burdened on behalf of others. He was almost certain a gone else chosen for this mission will no doubt have similar ambitions of conquest which may interfere or even go against the mission to save the world.

death1.pngLady Death
Death simply watched Kendrick run around with a calm expression on her face. She had seen this same sort of reaction many times. When he finally stopped his running, she gave him a sweethearted smile, "Your friend, Skir. I can have them join this journey of yours, should both you and he desire it. Your god, Kalizar, would not mind. I hate to keep you from your friend. I don't know how long this journey will take."
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
"This world is... in a bit of a temporal mess as it stands. So, yes, you will be the first of the daemons, but others will appear in short order," she explained slightly, watching him play with hellfire, and then with the candy, "Oh my. You're rather sweet, aren't you? Such a ladies' man, making a beautiful tiny piece of art like that." She giggled, tapping the top of the candy bust's head before she went on to answer his questions.

"From reality breaking apart. I don't know what sort of people or creatures you might meet. There are humans, elves, dwarves, and the sort, but they are all having quite the difficult time at the moment surviving. I don't want that reality to break down because of the effect it will have on other realities connected to it. Alas, Concepts, such as myself, cannot get directly involved. I wouldn't want to start a war or the like because I got too involved," she explained, chuckling like it was a lighthearted topic, "These ten I am collecting are the only heroes I'm sending. I know of your lives, your deaths, your capabilities. It's just a matter of looking, for me. I try not to pry, however. Your personal lives are of no matter to me."

His question of guarantees garnered a genuine laugh from her, which loudly echoed through the white void, "How do I guarantee you will be heroes? I don't, Tyrael. You misunderstand slightly. I care about saving the world, not saving the people on it. Typically, saving millions of lives is a fairly good motivator for a person. That said, I don't care how you do it. Be an overlord, a conqueror, a tyrant, or be a good samaritan, a hero of the people, an altruist. It makes no difference to the end goal. I sought out capable people that would accept the task. I did not seek out moral paragons. I will talk more about the goal of saving the world from a reality break when you've all come together... Speaking of which... another has joined us!"
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
With a clap of her hands, the white void Kendrick was in and the one that Tyrael was is combined into one. No warning. Everything was the same, save for there now being two seats at the table, and that the table was ever so slightly larger to accommodate.

"Tyrael, Kendrick. Kendrick, Tyrael. You two will be working together for the foreseeable future. I do hope you get along."

Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon Lucius Cypher Lucius Cypher

Ki Liome portrait-WIP-sketch.jpg
Ki’ Liome Sakelri

⸺ ◇ ⸻ »»————- ◇◇ ✼ ◇◇ ————-«« ⸻ ◇ ⸺​

A strange woman’s voice was heard through Ki’ Liome’s ears. She opened her eyes slowly. It was bright, very bright. Ki’ Liome’s eyes were only able to make out a blurry shape of a person that she assumed to be where the voice was coming from. If it were darker, Ki’ Liome would be able to see the woman better.

Ki’ Liome’s antennae perked up slightly. “Ah, so I am dead?” She sat down and then rested her left arm on the table, then rested her head into her hand. “That’s understandable. As I quite vividly remember being eaten.” It was truly a terrible death. She thought she would have just drowned after falling off of that cliff. But no, fate wanted to make her death the worst it could have possibly been. The very thing that she was so good at hunting and then eating herself, ate her instead.

After the woman explained that she was quite literally Death itself, Ki’ Liome almost wanted to slice the woman’s neck off. However, she didn’t. After thinking to herself for a few moments, she figured that this woman didn’t get to choose how someone died. Whatever the death was, simply just was. There was no going back. There was no changing it.

Then Lady Death suggested something to Ki’ Liome. To come back to life in a different world in order to save it with her skills. “I see...that is quite interesting of a proposition indeed.” Ki’ Liome inspected the tea first, then brought it up to her nose to sniff it, and a moment later tipped it into her mouth. She then placed the teacup back onto the table and thought for a moment. Although she did end up saving her princess, she didn’t quite feel like she accomplished nearly enough. After all, Ki’ Liome was still just barely an adult in her world when she died. “Hmm….” She looked up to Lady Death. “I would like to go to this world you speak of.” When Death asked if she was certain she nodded.

Then KI’ Liome was told to bring a race, choose a race to be, bring three different creatures, and one place. She closed her eyes and thought for quite some time about what she would bring to this world. She then opened her eyes and looked at Lady Death. “Well, for a race. I’d like to bring my own, the Aerzoí. I would also prefer to stay as my own race.”

Ki’ Liome then thought of what creatures she should bring to the world. She opted to bring creatures that had previously existed in her world. The first one being the one that had killed her. “For the first creature, I would like to bring the Crithsolarr. It is a quite massive carnivorous fish that hates being disturbed. Their meat is quite delicious when cooked into a hearty soup, among other things.” Ki’ Liome then took another sip of the tea and placed it back down again.

“The second creature is rather more of a pet or companion. They are docile and can be trained. This animal is a land animal, either pink with blue, or yellow with white glowing tips on their feet, ears, and tail that they flicker on and off to communicate. They have short retractable horns along the ridge of their backs and one horn on their heads. The horns on the pink variety are usually an indigo color. The yellow with white ones have orange for the horns. They are rather rabbit-like in nature, but are much thinner. We call them Drixol. They are just a bit bigger than the size of a domesticated cat.”

Ki’ Liome paused and closed her eyes to think of another creature. A minute later she opened her eyes again with her next creature in mind. “The third and final creature is a type of sea slug. It camouflages itself when threatened and has a rather bright set of default colors ranging from blue, pink, orange, yellow, and green with some black stripes and spots on its back side. They do not have eyes and rather feel themselves around with their main two antennae and other smaller feelers around the edges of their bodies. They are rounded on top and rather flat on the bottom. They are quite nimble and swim rather fast. These slugs are slightly smaller than the palm of my hand. This creature is also a common food item from my planet. It can be domesticated and bred to become food more efficiently but the wild caught ones always taste better. We call this creature by the name of Carberrir.”

Ki’ Liome then crossed her arms and leaned back into her chair. She began to think thoroughly of what place she would bring into this unknown world. “For the place, I would like to bring my home country of Keirnlind. It is a country that is covered in lush forests with a mountain range on the left most side, some snow capped mountains all year round. Some lakes and streams scattered throughout the lands. The mountains turn into foothills and then flatter rolling hills towards the right of the continent. There are rocky beaches with some sand and seashells that line the edges of the continent. The beaches on the right are more sandy than the left side. The mountains have many caves and cave systems throughout them. There are glowing trees called Cycir trees that mainly grow inland, more in the central region of the continent. The bark of these trees have a rather bitter tasting sap in it that when ingested can heal injuries two times faster than it usually takes someone to heal. These trees cannot be grown anywhere else but this specific country. There are also more glowing plants that grow in caves. These plants are a type of small berry that the Drixol eat and they are called Dricoli. The climate of the continent is somewhat humid, raining every other week to two weeks. Summer and winter last longer than spring and fall.” And with that Ki’ Liome was done explaining what she would bring to this world. She heeded Lady Death’s request to be as detailed as she could.

Next, she had to choose a power that she would acquire when coming into the new world. What could have helped her and the princess better? Something that could have helped her save her princess more effectively... KI' Liome thought long and hard about a power that she could have. 'What if I could have had something or somewhere to hide the princess? Or to trap the criminal that caused me to die?' She sat up in her seat and started to describe her power. "I would like the power to manipulate pocket dimensions, to store things inside of, to trap individuals in, to create, shape, control the laws and aspects of and destroy them, and to freely travel into and out of them." She ended with a polite smile offered towards Lady Death. "Thank you for this second chance at life."

⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻
Interactions: Deathkitten Deathkitten

Last edited:
Muir

IMG_3852.png
The waters closing in. The sea's tide, rapidly approaching. The howls of the winds, all around. Blue on blue. Grey rock behind, a cliff like a gravestone. A skylark's burial. A little bird's grim tomb.
And then nothing.

Then there was light, healing and warm. No more pain, no more cold. No more tears or loneliness. The dawning realization. The warm embrace of death. "So this is how it feels to pass away..." - Or that's what Muir would've said if it didn't hurt to talk.
That particular wound had not been closed. Even now, even here in death, the rage she'd screamed away had torn at her in a way that even her passing had not mended. Even as a wandering soul, she still tasted the blood in her mouth.

Muir's mind felt slow,
dull, as she understood, truly understood what was happening. She'd died. Swallowed by the sea, sunken to the depths. She wondered if her twisted sisters would bury her like they did each other, in a bed of coral and seastone. She wondered if she'd still dream of them in death, the only family she'd ever had after her father passed away. The thought almost had her smile. She'd always remember the Banes, of course. It would take more than the blade of death to cut her ties of kinship with the scourges of the seas. They had probably forgotten her already, though. Not that she minded the idea. "Muir" was an existence that was better left forgotten by those who still lived back there.

Death had not forgotten her, it seemed. It was a strange thing being dead. Muir had never imagined that there was an afterlife for spirits like her. She'd always thought she would fade away, merge with nature like the old gods did, becoming an immanent, ineffable will near imperceptible, separated from the world of the living by the gauzy veil of death. She'd not thought the "passing" would be such a literal affair. She'd not thought she'd have enough left of herself to be ushered into any sort of afterlife.

Yet here she was, Death herself beckoning her to come sit with her. Part of her found the sight utterly surreal, a foolish idea beyond conceivability. The rest of her not so much, and so Muir diligently obliged Lady Death, sitting in front of her at the table and watching her pour a cup of tea. Death spoke, and most of Muir's mind barely even registered what the Lady of Souls was saying. It was just words, glazing over her.

The part of her that was paying attention, however, shuddered in gratitude. A new chance ? A new life, a new hope ? An opportunity to do good, to help people, to save lives, to
bring hope ? How would she, how could she ever refuse such a gift. Death had freed her from her anguish, and now was offering her freedom ever greater ? Power unimaginable was irrelevant. What was power, in front of a chance to live for what she was made for again ? What was power worth, when given a chance to be happy again, to bring joy and salvation to others ? Power was nothing.

Yes, a hundred times yes, a thousand times, yes, always yes.

Muir's voice was shaking when she answered Death's questions. Maybe the Lady would hear, maybe she would not. Hard to tell, when the little fairy's voice was already hoarse and broken, her throat flaring in pain with every word, a dim crimson scar along her neck pulsating with light as the words flowed out. It was most uncanny for a little selkie to have such a deep, raucous and raspy voice. For Muir, it was only natural. Her voice was not beautiful. She'd screamed away all the beauty she had in her wrath, leaving only the shattered remnants of a sound that once rivalled the shine of the stars.

"To save the world... Despairing and broken and bitter, I might be, but a fairy I remain through and through. Salvation... Salvation comes from hope. If I'm to save the world, I've got to give it hope. That's what fairies are for, I reckon. So if you will it... I'll be a fairy in this new life, and I'll bring my kindred along. All of them. Those who fly and those who crawl, the good and the wicked, those who think and those who don't, those who heal and those who hurt, all of them. The beautiful and the twisted too. My selkie sisters and the kelpies too, my brethren in the trees, the Conori and the Fearenn, the Tuatha of the snows and the Meseli of the peaks. Even the Fomori of the deep sea, gone beyond form and reason, but still answering the call. If there is a place for fairies to dwell in this world, there will be a fairy there. We'll make hope spring eternal."

"...I don't know what "beasts" I could bring along, though. By the time I came to be there was nothing left in the way of non-humans. I've heard legends of old monsters, names I read in a book... I don't know much about them, so I'll just tell you what I know. First are the Striges. They are great horses wrought from ancient magic and wreathed in shadows, vulnerable to flame and light, winged and capable of flight, and much stronger at night than during the day. Second are... I don't know their name, actually. Tall and lanky creatures in the shape of people, with tentacles in place of arms, gelid bodies and skeletons tougher than stone, capable of moving unseen at all times, masters of mind magic. Last are the great Earthwyrms, dwelling in the depths, elementals of fire and stone, gnawing their way through the rock and molten lava deep beneath the surface. I know not of their abilities, save for a warning. Let the sleeping titans lie."

The little fairy's voice turned wistful as she answered Death's final question. A place she would want to come along with her into this new life... If Muir had lived a different life, if her story had been different, maybe she'd have hesitated. But as things stood... It wasn't even a choice.

"A land of the old world to bring into the new... No questions asked. Please make my isle be there for me, o Lady of Souls. The sacred land of Erenn, untouched by civilization... Its mountains, its cold wastes, its lush forests, its dark undergrowths, its hills and stones and cliffs... Most of all the flower gardens in the mountains, the tall tombstones of the old gods, the carved passageways into the darkness, the ancient runestones scattered across the island... Please bring it all, please, let there be the green jewel of the savage north."

"As for a power... I already have what I need to save a world, I think. I simply would ask if you could heal my throat, just enough so I could use my voice again to sing. Just to sing, to weave the Old Magic with my words and inspire those who hear my song. Other than that... I think my voice should remain broken. Until I find hope again. I want to hope... I desperately want to hope again. I'm just afraid of losing it all again. I don't want to get back what I've lost only to suffer through the loss again. If I'm to find happinness in this new life, I want to earn it in truth."

Having spoken her heart out to Lady Death, Muir, little Muir bowed her head to Death, awaiting what would come next.

Deathkitten Deathkitten

hLU1SNJ.jpg

GdrIG4z.png

6W6hgvF.png
As Tyrael listened, he pondered. This world was in disarray. Chaos. In times like these, even the most savage and wild would seek out some form of stability and control, for sanctuary or conquest. If he was to go to this world, with the knowledge he has, he could rule it as it's one true king. Even if it's only his own lands, that of Tiien, that would be more than enough. It's unspoiled wilderness can be safely guarded and used under his watch, not wasted by industry and greed. He would know where every oasis, ever danger, what plants were good to eat and what was poisonous. Even if new creatures and new people lived on that land now, surely they would not have the same level of knowledge or history as Tyrael has. The possibilities were endless!

But it also made Tyrael think. Was this what he really wanted? To take control again, to lead again, to be hated again? He thought back to his youth. When he was so foolish and desired only to create the best weapon for the best warrior. When all he wanted was friends and a family to call his own. To live with purpose, to work towards the benefit of those he cared about. And now that he was dead he had... Nothing. No friends. No family. No future. No expectations. Lady Death intends to bring Tyrael to this realm to save it, but maybe this is his chance to live a normal life that he had abandoned in his insatiable hunger for more. Though he couldn't say that it wouldn't be tempting, knowing what was available to him. Not to mention even if he doesn't have any aspirations as a warlord anymore, he still needs to save this world, whatever that means.

This new world was that of chaos. Lady Death intends for him, and nine others, to go to this world and save it from the reality altering existence it now has. Tyrael couldn't really say he has any idea how to work towards that goal. If the other nine were from other worlds, wouldn't their existence throw whatever reality those new lands exist in out of balance? Or perhaps this was one of those situations were things were already so bad, more problems on top of it is hardly noticeable to the clusterfuck it was already dealing with. Which just makes Tyrael even more concerned about what exactly they could do to stabilize this realm. He supposed the first thing he ought to do is figure out why it's so unstable in the first place. If he had to guess, it might be some sort of Plane Meld: multiple realities of existence are colliding into the same space, which would explain why Tyrael and nine other people can come here, and likely are bringing monsters, lands, and new powers, if the offer that Lady Death gave to Tyrael applies to them as well. Was he suppose to compete with them, or perhaps just work with them to create a new world from the ones they bring?

The daemon looked at Lady Death again as he ate another piece of candy. She knows him, of both his abilities and his decisions in life. He knew that there was not going to be much of a point if he tries to abandon his past now. Try as he might, he was chosen because of it. And he knew if he tried to hide it, tried to run from it, it'll just catch up to him when he least expects it. As much as Tyrael loathes the idea of once more taking the crown and losing any semblance of a peaceful life again, he also knew that peace could only be accomplished by those who are willing to prepare against a terrible war. At lest he wouldn't be doing this alone.

Whoever these other nine are should at least be as capable as Tyrael is, and thus potentially great leaders. More importantly they can be the ones to burden the more taxing responsibilities of leadership, while Tyrael handles what niches he excels at. He always felt this was where he had planted the seeds of his downfall back in his previous world: As all of his followers where daemons or minions, most never questioned him but could never hold a candle to him either, requiring Tyrael to personally guide and direct them to get anything done. Those with the ability to act independently often had ulterior motives to under mind his authority, so despite their abilities Tyrael never entrusted such people with tasks that he could not afford to fail. His inability to trust others and thus work himself ragged all the time is what made Tyrael shred whatever humanity had clung onto him, all those ages ago. No matter the lifestyle or race, rest was important to any creature that could be defined as living, and constantly living only to work is how one meets an early and painful demise. Whoever he was with in this new world, Tyrael would need to remember to trust them to take care of whatever it is they're good at. Trying to overstep his authority over them was just going to cause problems for himself, so hopefully whoever comes is a capable sort.

When Lady Death clapped her hands, Tyrael noticed the newcomer. Some sort of draconic humanoid. With the emphasis on human: not a bipedal dragonman like the Eysire of his homelands. This stranger reminded Tyrael of the half-eysire, though he doubts they're one and the same. Because aside from the horns, this one doesn't have wings. But what took Tyrael's interest more was the man's attire. Furs, like a savage. There were hints of fresh burns: did this man die from a fire, or perhaps his own flames? Tyrael didn't know, but he assumed this man was tribal. The daemon doesn't have the best memories of tribal folk when he lived. His early mortal life was under the crooked heal of an orc warlord who ultimately amounted to nothing, and his first love was with a woman who's tribe condemned her to death in the Ravine of Demons, and continued to hunt her down even after she had settled to live away from her past. And it was the tribes that were the most difficult when Tyrael tried to peacefully convince them to join his kingdom, ultimately resulting in him eradicating them simply so he doesn't have to deal with their contentious attitudes in the future.

Still first impressions were important and if Tyrael acted like he was above this man instead of seeing him as an equal, this only breeds contempt. And Tyrael is trying to be a nice guy this time around. So he looks to the newcomer with a nod, unsure if gestures like a handshake or fist bump were considered appropriate for him, and thus Tyrael simply raised his hand in a short wave, a simple physical greeting. "Hello there. I am Tyrael Marchrosias. Daemon Smith and former Emperor. How are you?" As a gesture of good will, Tyrael ate another piece of candy, and then offered one to the dragonoid man. Just to show him that no, the candies are not poisoned, and Tyrael wishes to be a good host. Despite the fact they're both guests to Lady Death. The sharing of food is always a good gesture no matter what culture you come from, or at least that's what Tyrael believes.

c37408edf116e88bc8161c36bcd1ce68.jpg
image (1).png

As much as Dreavyn tried to convince himself that he had no fear of death, the feeling of hopeless dread would wash over him, reminding him he is as vulnerable as anyone to it. But when he laid on his deathbed, he welcomed it with open arms and without hesitation. All his life Dreavyn wanted to do something great, Dreavyn desired to fill this empty void inside him, he wanted something to live for, a future to look up to, that same thrilling feeling he would always get from doing something risky, and that’s when he found out about the Cornerstones of Creation and how the fabric of magic was damaged. He found that as an opportunity to prove to himself and others that he wasn't a failure, a weakling to take care of or protect. But when he died, it was a mix of guilt and desolation from failing everyone and with content and pride that he saved his world. But while all that was going on in his head, Dreavyn noticed something......how does he have conscious awareness? And with a rush of adrenaline coursing through his body and a confused mind, he tried to force himself to wake up but before he heard a sweet, soothing voice greeted his ears, and using that as anchor he breathed slowly, causing his current wild emotions to recede. He didn't know who or what spoke but he relied on them that they weren't going to kill him immediately, light began to fill his vision of sight and slowly opened them as it adapted to his surroundings.

He touched his body to make sure he was alive and had on what he was wearing when he died and to his surprise he was, this concerned him even more. Turning to his right he saw a lady with a bob cut sitting on a round metal table with an umbrella, why were they using an umbrella in a place where there was no sunshine, he had no clue and would not dwell on it either. Walking up to the metal table and having a seat across from the woman, he could see the woman vividly, and to simply say she was quite attractive but Dreavyn was into the same sex but he would never disregard the beauty of a woman. Dreavyn knew he was dead so the first thing that popped up in his mind was that he was in the presence of the embodiment of death, in his world, they call her or them, Mistress Death. And he could see why they added the mistress part from the mysterious aura she exuberated. You would assume Dreavyn would be panicking or in a fit of rage at Death but what is the point, Death is just doing what she is meant to do to maintain the balance of life and death. Death is what gives life meaning. To know your days are numbered. Your time is short. You'd think after all this time, he'd be ready. But to be honest, he wasn't, he just accepted the fact that he died and will never see his loved ones again. And besides, his death was his fault, if he hadn't gone on that mission without permission and stole the Inficio Aquilus, he would be alive right now. But is no use reviewing the what if, it already happened and there's nothing he can do about it.

So coming out of his minor lamentation he greeted death with a simple nod and a small smile after she stated the obvious, but he understood some people might forget their death or didn't believe it was real. When Death said that he was the best in his field, he couldn't agree more, his mystic knowledge and martial skills were unchallenged, only his mentor and guardian, the Ancient One, was his rival. Death explained the necessities and clarified his suspicions of her being Death, she also explained that she would be sending him to a new reality with nine others and that put a sad smile on his face, he was happy he was getting a second chance to live a new life but he would dearly miss his old one but when he heard there would be nine others it piqued his interest a bit.

"Thank you for the intriguing offer Mistress Death, I would gladly accept it"

As she asked if I was certain, Dreavyn replied with a firm nod, even if it was difficult, it was something, "At least I was found worthy in the eyes of a powerful entity such as Lady Death" he thought. But when Mistress Death asked for the request of things he would need to bring forth, Dreavyn found a chance to bring back the people he loved and properly learn magic this time, so with a determined look he knew who he was going to bring.

"I will bring forth the Mhuruuks, the race of my mother who I cherish so much. They are formidable beings with the affinity to manipulate and use magic at its finest, even though they will be weaker in the world they are going to be in, at least I know I have a piece of me there. Secondly, the three beasts I wish to bring will be the N'Garai, a group of demons created by the Elder God Chthon, after the Demogorge's attack on the degenerated gods and the first extradimensional beings to exist on Earth, the Kkallakki, the Fear Eaters are an extra-dimensional race of mystic beings that come from the space between universes. They are ruled by the Fear Lord Kkallakku, and sustain their lives by feeding off of mortal fear, and lastly, Dijiang, a race of cute and harmless creatures from the dimension of Tao Lo that are known as chicken-pigs, I really want to have back Morris, he helps me through tough times. For a place, I would like to bring in Kamar-Taj, my place of upbringing and home of my mentor, the Ancient One, I could finish my training there and be of use when saving the world, the artifacts stored there would also be quite useful for me"

When he heard the offer to change his race and appearance, he declined, he wished to express his Faltinian and Mhurruk hybrid gene and not hide it because of being afraid of what others thought of him, the world here won't know the history of his father and his homeworld. When Lady Death asked for his chosen power, he pondered on that one but came to the conclusion that it was best to keep it as it is, Knowledge is power, as they say, so the more he trained and study, the more he'll get stronger and get more powers by evocation. But speaking of invoking, to use that choice wisely he answered.

"I wish to keep my abilities but what I would like to add on my powers is being able to easily invoke the beings and dimensions from my world, having a connection with them so I would get the required assistance from them"

Dreavyn knew he would need all the help he can get, he didn't know what kind of people Mistress Death would bring so to be safe he would be able to rely on the god-like entities from his world.

Last edited:
Upon the other mans arrival Kendricks instincts screamed and he immediately rolled out of his chair grabbing his axe in hand. Staring at the....man infront of him. it looked like no man he had ever seen. Was it even human. His instincts were running haywire as he held back from attacking. Seeing the....thing eat a piece of food and offer him the same. He slowly lowered his axe. "My......bad. I am not, use to people who look like you. I am Kendrick Balezar of the Maenhahten Tribe. Beast Slayer." He introduced himself. He remembered his parents constantly hammered in at least basic courtesies so he wouldn't doom the tribe to war during a talk. Hesitantly he took the food. Tossing it into his mouth. It was new to him. But he had eaten things much worse. So it was quite pleasant to eat. "Are you one of the heroes I am suppose to work with? I do not know if I will be useful. My only skills are survival and killing monsters. " He said sitting back down rubbing the back of his head. and pausing..... slowly feeling his face and grabbing....horns? ".....These are new. Death, did you already put the blood of the drakon in me?" He asked Taking what lookined like a piece of glass with cloth wrapped on it as a handle to use as a mirror looking at his new self. It was.... strange to say the least.

Deathkitten Deathkitten Lucius Cypher Lucius Cypher

1638853200617.pngLady Death
"You have chosen quite useful beasts, Ki’ Liome. I can appreciate the ability you desire as well," Death said to the cute bug girl with a delicate smile on her face, "I thank you for thinking so carefully. There are others for you to meet. Other heroes have accepted the task and I will explain your goals in more detail once you are all together." She snapped, and the area around her changed.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Death smiled at the little fairy, "Muir, you are so sweet and kind. I will assure that the fairies exist here. Your beasts are... concerning... but I will ensure that they come to exist as well. Your choices are very interesting. Thank you, little fairy. Your kin will be a little different from the stories, but they will be kin nonetheless. Unmistakable."

"You will have your power... but your voice will be healed as well. After all, you died. Leaving injuries makes no sense for my goals," she looked to the side, to nothing in particular, "Others have accepted the task. I will explain more momentarily." She snapped her fingers and the scene changed.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Kendrick and Tyrael figured out themselves, introducing each other. She was pleasantly surprised that it was without violence. Kendrick queried her, "Oh? Yes. You are essentially part dragon... or as you say it, drakon, now. Others have arrived. Prepare yourselves." She snapped.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
"Oh, Dreavyn... your father is such a headache," she muttered, "All of your choices are fine and well... Your race is fine... Your power is fine. You will keep your magic that is native to your race, and just as well the bindings that were on you have been broken in death..." Death stood, nose crinkling slightly in annoyance. She glared at a general spot in the white void, "Dormammu. If you desire to join this conversation, you will give me respect. You will take a form of appropriate size.

She opened a tear in the fabric of space, showing the face of Dreavyn's father, "Your son is only alive thanks to my intervention, Cosmic Conquerer. He has accepted my task. I care not what he does afterward. He will go to this world and save it. You are not to disrupt this, Dormammu. Your interaction would only serve to make the problem worse. Once done, return him to the Dark Dimension, to Earth, to wherever you two want. I don't care. My services like this are not free, nor are they the norm."
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Now, with Kendrick and Tyrael, Muir and Ki' Liome joined as well. Death smiled, "And now there are four. Five, once I deal with a small cosmic problem. Do get to know each other."

Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon Xen6n Xen6n Lucius Cypher Lucius Cypher Aelia Aeldyne Aelia Aeldyne MisoraUni MisoraUni

9NXSyYo.jpg

GdrIG4z.png

6W6hgvF.png
Tyrael sees the young man react to him by drawing his axe. The daemon however was not phased: he's used to this sort of reaction and figured this may happen. After giving the candy Tyrael sits in his chair as his body begins to shift, transforming into an old man, with clothes and some armor. He was fairly certain that humans are native to most realms, and even if they weren't Tyrael was fairly certain this form is nonthreatening enough to ward off any future incidents. Once he takes on his form fully, Tyrael looked to Kendrick with a nod. "Yes. Hero. Well, suppose I am. Lady Death has brought me here for that purpose at least. If nothing else however, the world we go to is going to be dangerous and unknown. Being able to fight and survive in whatever hostile wilderness we arrive will be useful. I am a capable warrior myself, and a craftsman. Though I will admit it has been too long since I had needed to rely on wilderness survival skills. Too comfortable with my crown I suppose." Tyrael looked at his hands. Human hands. How long as it been since he had used this form? He's almost always stayed in his daemon form for as long as he could remember. His shapeshifting has subsequently stagnated. He only remembers a few of his beast forms, three human forms, and his Daemon Arts, which he had made a lot of use of during his wars. "Hmm... Maybe this would be a good time as any to hone old skills."

Soon Lady Death said that she was going to bring over the others. Tyrael mentally prepared himself and took a sip of his tea when the two new comers arrived. Two women, one who seemed to be some sort of fairy and the other a young white-haired woman. But the clothes she wore... Wasn't anything like what Tyrael remembers from his world. He shouldn't be surprised, he doubts anyone from his world would be here. Still this does prove his hypothesis that humans exist in other realms. In any case these two will be working with him henceforth. May as well make his introductions now. "Greetings. I am Tyrael Marchrosias. Daemon Smith and... A mage of some experience. I hope my talents can be useful to you, henceforth. To whom do I owe the pleasure of this meeting?" As Tyrael spoke, he offered the two some of the taffy Lady Death had conjured for them. He'd offer tea but all he had was his own cup.

Last edited:
Muir

Muir.png
Death's smile was comforting, even though some of her words made Muir wince internally. She felt like she had made a mistake; she ought to have given more thorough thought to her choices, it seemed. That even Death would call the beasts of her world "concerning" was... something of a blow for Muir. That was not being off to a good start. That she would be fully healed wasn't something she wanted either, but she wasn't about to disagree with Lady Death in her own domain - she'd take the favour for what it was, and keep her unease to the seclusion of her own heart.

Muir mutely nodded towards Death, before finding a few words to speak out, in somewhat down-sounding tones.
"Thank you for showing me favor, Lady Death. You have my sincerest apologies if anything of mine proves bothersome, and I'll do my best to rectify it... Although I don't think I can go back on them now, can I ?"

Then, with a snap of Death's fingers, the scene changed, and Muir found herself in the company of three other people. Two of them looked human, or close enough for one of them, although the man - she supposed it was a man - had horns, and scales of some sort covering his chin and throat. His clothing looked like hardy leather, although tailored in a style that'd fallen out of fashion a century and a half ago, possibly even further ago. Maybe he came from a slightly less developed world - a theory that did seem pointedly supported by the gigantic primal-looking axe he was holding. Regardless, Death would probably not have picked him if he wasn't a man of some sort of skill. Muir presumed he was a warrior of some sort.

The other man there looked the wizened kind of warrior. A short ruffly beard made entirely of grey hair, a face marked by wrinkles, a general air of fatigue to him, and he was wearing a set of quite worn-out armor - of which there were only a handful of pieces; braces, kneecaps and shoulderpads, along with what seemed to be a leather tabard and... was that a turtle shell on his back ? Strange. Perhaps he used it as a shield ? At the very least, that was the only use Muir could possibly conceive for such a contraption. Either way, this man gave off a definitely medieval impression. He introduced himself as a mage and... a craftsman ? She had no idea what "daemon" meant, but well... she could always ask.

"The pleasure is mine, Mr. Marchrosias. I am Muir mac Érenn, although you may simply call me Muir. I am a fairy, and... I have some degree of experience as a ritualist, and I know very little to most of other magics. My primary talents lie in the musical domain. I have no idea whether my skills are going to be useful, but I will certainly try my best. I must admit, I have no idea what "daemon" means, and how it so differs from a mundane smith. Please do enlighten me."

At that, she took a piece of candy - well, it was offered, so no shame - and popped it in her mouth, casting a glance at the last person in the... not the room, but the general vicinity. Looked like a pretty woman, but decidedly not human, this one. Wings, swirly antennae, long scaly ears, eyes like diamonds and a skin color that no human could naturally attain. Oh, and long flowy hair that changed colors halfway without looking like it was dyed. She had a reptilian... or maybe insectoid feel to her. Hard to tell until she spoke up. Oh well. They were getting to know each other, so she'd have an answer to her questions soon enough.

Deathkitten Deathkitten Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon Lucius Cypher Lucius Cypher MisoraUni MisoraUni

IMG_20200606_023228.jpg
Everyone was safe. Everyone was hale and whole, healthy and wealthy beyond their wildest dreams after all they had done for the world - including their enemies for the longest stretch of time. The only problem was that aside from the obligatory events, none of her friends had attended the celebrations and feasts held in their honor. They were all in the same room, and each and every one of them was now staring at a lifeless corpse. As for the soul of that corpse, however, it stood, frozen in the room as she watched her myriad ragtag group of comrades and friends weep. This was a good death, though, right? She'd saved everyone - fulfilled her duty to the very last. She had held onto her promise to the absolute very end of all of it, and now everyone could have their happily ever after, right??? She wanted to comfort them, but even Y'shtola didn't seem to notice that she was still in the room. She wanted to tell every single one of them that they didn't have to cry - hell, they should've known it'd piss her off to do so anyway. She'd rather they all raised a mug, get Alphinaud as piss-drunk as a Peiste, and go on with their lives.

She even got to watch her hand slip out of G'raha's at the very last moment before he had broken as well.

But then there was a moment of confusion. Souls returned to the Aetherial Sea when a person died, so why was she whole now? She didn't feel like she was being held back when she gave it an honest thought, and as she looked around, she had made sure that there wasn't some sort of incorporeal entity that was binding her like some sort of Voidsent, so-

Blinding white light seared her vision for a moment before she had found herself in... Well... More blinding white, and as her blurred vision began to sharpen again, forms took shape. A purple-haired lass with a bob-cut that suited her slender visage well and a table set for two, and as she apologized for the inconvenience of her life being cut short and poured her a cup, Sanna felt.... Damn good, actually. Better than damn good. She felt like she was in perfect health again - as if she hadn't passed away before, even if the images of her comrades stayed etched in her recollection. Through all of this, though, she realized that - again, she was already in armor. What looked like brass initially would be far more stalwart than most metals of Eorzea - nevermind most in Etherys, and she still had her trusty Gunblade on her back - the Exarchic Manatrigger that she used for so very long; her thoughts were cut short as the woman spoke, however. She called herself "Death-" for all the good it did for her, and said something about things she had never heard of before. All of this broke the rules about how souls worked in her world, how life itself was recycled and reformed, and out of all the Gods, literally none of them called themselves "Death." So... This had to be something entirely different. It wouldn't be the first time that things didn't go per usual for the Warrior of Li- er, well, she couldn't call herself that now, could she?

Naturally, the initial pleasantries were dealt with and the tasks laid before her, but something didn't sit right.

"If I might ask a question," She started, looking at the untouched cup of tea before her before raising her head again. "Regardless of my particular talents, how did you rip me away from Etherys? Even the Scholars of Sharlayan have only a couple of theories after extensive research on just what happens to a soul upon death, and it doesn't sound like you're sending me to any of the reflections of the Source, so are you just... Flinging me off to a new reality entirely? Even with my skillsets, how are we sure that they'll work the same way as they did when I was still alive in my world? Unless all of it is the exact same, I have no idea how Aetherial Manipulation works in this new world - promise of new and greater power entirely aside for the moment."

Usually, she and her companions would be as prepared as they could be for any new situation; research, reconnaissance, reaching out to delegates - it had been so long since it was just her that she felt entirely unequipped for this sort of endeavor.... As if anyone could be wholly prepared to be ripped from their own world and all of its machinations to start again in a brand new one. Even being ripped to Norvrandt wasn't this bad. There was an assurance that things worked the same - to a point - due to it being a reflection of the Source, and as she looked back down at her tea, she gazed deep and hard at the unsteady reflection it showed. She was at a disadvantage.

"That isn't to say that I demand everything work smoothly," she continued. "I've worked around my fair share of obstacles, but this is.... Wildly outside my past experience..."

Deathkitten Deathkitten

1639887137211.pngLady Death
The woman looked upon the pink-haired Eorzean with a soft smile of kindness. She could understand why she would be confused, "Well, returning to the ether... or, source? Oh, what is it you call there? Aether? Souls do return to energy. So that's not entirely wrong. How it works in your system is rather simple compared to most others, however. I simply grabbed your soul before that could happen."

She pushed forward a bowl of candies, "Please, help yourself. Anyhow, yes. It is a new reality entirely. Things will work differently, yes, but it will come naturally to you how to adjust your magic to this new system. There will be a lot to adjust to, however... but you won't be doing it alone. There are already five others that have accepted the task. Sweet Warrior of Light... do you have other questions for me before I introduce you to them?"

Osuka Osuka

image (3).png
CP33_character_Dormammu_healthy_NickRobles+1.png1398564-c.jpg
When Dreavyn sacrificed himself to save the world, Dormammu was furious, not at Dreavyn but himself. He tried to force his anger at Dreavyn for leaving him, for making him feel like utter shit and the worst father in the universe, which he was. He didn't show it if your wondering, which was the first, he didn't want to make himself look weak. Often he would go on in a fit of rage, releasing his anger on somebody or something, just to get the feeling off his alien mind. But he knew that won't work in the slightest, he could destroy the entire universe and that won't ease the guilt and sorrow that continues to eat away his insides, evoking thoughts that will remind him of how a failure he was and a disappointment to his son. His sister Umar might be right, every time Dormmamu begins to love or cherish something or someone, they die or leave him, that's why he'll be the bitter and lonely ruler that everyone despises and fears. Losing Dreavyn really proved that, it was like the universe was against him and he had dearly hoped he wouldn't lose Clea too because he'll never recover from it.

You might be wondering why did he not resurrect him, he's like one of the most powerful beings in all of the known and unknown cosmos. Virtually no situation is not in his power to solve, especially a puny conflict such as death. But you see, Dreavyn was a Faltinian hybrid, the metaphysical laws that impose onto him are different from any mortal being, so resurrecting him would be a complication because his soul would be between the status of life and death, so his only resolve was to get his soul back. But there was another but, when Dormammu tried to get his soul it was pulled away and taken by a powerful force he knew all too well. Pure primal rage began to boil within him, letting loose a rageful howl.

"DEATH!!!"

Why is he yelling death, well he isn't just yelling death, he was calling at the embodiment of Death, his call of rage shook the entire Dark Dimension and probably the entire universe. Dormammu, consumed with rage burst through the very walls that separate his universe and any other universe beyond, his anger was nothing ever before. "How dare she take my son without my permission, she will feel the wrath of the Dreaded Dormammu!", he thought angrily as he tried to force his way through the realm of Mistress Death and Dreavyn was. He was in a much bigger and darker form, with pure dark energy exuberating from his being. He continuously pounded onto the dimensional barriers that resisted his intrusions, but it came to a halt when he heard Mistress Death speak to him. When Mistress Death demanded him to change to an appropriate size, well...he surprisingly complied, his anger subsided a bit. Dormammu respected Mistress Death and her authority, as much as he wants to disregard it, he was not about to make himself be overtaken by mere emotions and ignore the request. (See above appearance for his smaller form)
ConcreteSmartBluejay-size_restricted.gif

A rift opened in front of him after he changed, he could see both Mistress Death and Dreavyn...having a tea party? He wasn't going to dwell on it now. The first person he saw was Dreavyn and a spark of actual happiness lit up that dark and hollow heart of his, but it soon wisped away when his attention went to Mistress Death. Usual Dormammu would just attack without forethought and unleashed hell on Mistress Death, but he didn't want to be more disrespectful than he was, he knew Dreavyn hated him and he didn't want him to hate him even more than he does, not that he would say that out allowed.

"I'm only doing this because I have the utmost respect for you Mistress Death"

He went through the rift and was inside Death's Dimension, when Lady Death told him about her plan he was reluctant at first but Dreavyn decided to speak up about the matter he agreed upon.

"Dad...as much as I want to tell you the worst of things for being absent in my entire life, I am glad I am wrong that you do still care and in that black heart of yours is genuine love. And if you really cared about me, you will let me go, you had so many years to come see me and be a father for once in your life, but you didn't. I need this, a new life, a fresh start from all the negatives of being the son of a cosmic conquerer. I'm not your little boy anymore, I can choose for myself and what I want to do. But if it makes you feel any better, which I don't really care about, Lady Death has agreed to keep communication with the entities I can invoke....and unfortunately, that includes you. So stop with the bitchy whining and go back home, mom needs you and I will personally find a way to leave this universe and hunt you down if anything happens to her"

Dreavyn stood up with a defiant look in his eyes, a strong flame of determination was evident and Dormammu couldn't be more proud the call him his son. He just stood there with a stupefied expression, and later bellowed in laughter as his voice boomed through the dimension.

"Ok Dreavyn you win, you have really outdone yourself, kid, but I trust that Lady Death-"

He turned his flaming head to Lady Death with a serious tone

"will make sure you come back to me safely and unscathed because she will answer to ME!"

"Okay Dad, I think she gets the point, she already explained it, you can go now"

"Boy, watch your tone!"

"Whatever old man..."

Ignoring Dreavyn's remark with a sigh he continued on

"I have sent magical tomes of all my dark mystical knowledge in the libraries of Kamar-Taj, as well as various artifacts to assist in your senseless journey in saving this pathetic world. And before I go, take this, its the last of its kind, don't lose it"

Extending his arms out, he opened the palm of his hand to reveal the Sling Ring of Lantarr, an ancient relic capable of harnessing the extra-dimensional energies of Lantarr's Dimension to create dimensional gateways (Or in simpler words, portals) to another location or even a different dimension. Dreavyn looked at the relic in awe, he read about the Sling Ring of Lantarr and always wanted it, it was thought all the seven rings had been destroyed during the War of the Seven Spheres, fortunately, Dormammu got his hands on one.
hc4_1024x1024@2x.jpg
"Think it as a sorry gift for being the worst father"

"Thank you...but I'm still mad at you. You can't win my heart with gifts"

"I know, that's why I'm trying to change"

"..."

Dreavyn didn't know what to say, he couldn't say anything, he hoped Lady Death could break this awkwardness and send him to the world immediately. It was very weird seeing Dormammu being kind, but it was nice for a change of his egotistical and sadomasochistic demeanor.

Last edited:
Kendrick looked at the 2 people who death ushered in. 2 women, one draped in the carapace of shelled beasts. Though kendrick could not tell where the armor began and the carapace began, perhaps she was part beast like him? And the other woman... Kendrick looked at her, so... skinny, her arms looked failed and as if the wind would blow her away. "To bring a child into this....I am a bit hesitant, I am Kendrick Balezar, Beast slayer. It is a pleasure to work with you two. Child, are you sure about joining this mission?" he asked her concern in his voice. To ask someone so frail looking to fight what may be untold beasts of peril....Kendrick felt a tinge of shame in himself for bringing such dangerous beasts as he did once he saw this. But his choice could not be changed, and if this lady was resolved. It merely served to show Kendrick how weak his resolve was instead. "Worry not, If it does come to battle. I will make sure none gets past the front line then, while fighting man may not be my expertise. I am quite skilled at making it hard to annoy me." he said with a smile, more trying to ease himself of the young woman's safety then ease her.

Aelia Aeldyne Aelia Aeldyne MisoraUni MisoraUni Lucius Cypher Lucius Cypher

-colorrr.jpg
Ki’ Liome Sakelri

⸺ ◇ ⸻ »»————- ◇◇ ✼ ◇◇ ————-«« ⸻ ◇ ⸺​

Ki’ Liome took a moment to adjust to the new environment. The void they were in was still white and very bright which didn’t allow Ki to see to her fullest potential. She closed her eyes and listened to the others speak. The other woman that arrived at the same time as her said she was a fairy… Ki’ Liome had no clue what that meant, but guessed it was some sort of species different from hers. Ki’ Liome opened her eyes again and walked to the girl close enough to see her somewhat clearly (about an arm's length away). “Oh, I hope I'm not too close or making you uncomfortable, I just can’t see very well at the moment.” Her antennae would slightly vibrate as her voice was heard in the girl’s brain, with lips un-moving. The others in the room wouldn’t hear Ki’ Liome’s voice until she engages with them. Upon closer inspection, this girl who introduced herself as Muir looked quite human. Ki’ Liome had been to the earth in her universe before so she knows what humans look like.

Ki’ Liome then gave Muir a polite bow of the head, which is how Aerzoí greeted each other. Ki’ Liome turned to the others in the room afterwards and projected her voice to the rest of them, also doing the same polite bow to the others, one of which appeared to be an old human man who introduced himself with the name of Tyrael, and another, who called himself Kendrick, with horns on the side of his face. These were some quite interesting looking people to Ki' Liome. Of course, she expected this to happen as Lady Death did say they would be from other worlds and universes. “I go by the name of Ki’ Liome Sakelri, you may address me as Ki’ Liome for now. My race is called Aerzoí, an extraterrestrial race. It is a pleasure to meet you. .” Ki’ Liome then politely declined the old man’s offering of the taffy with a slight wave of her hand “Sorry, but I won’t be taking any of that. Thank you for the offer though.” She wasn’t sure what it was exactly, but it smelled sweet to her nose. She much prefers meaty flavors over sweet ones.

⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻
Interactions: Deathkitten Deathkitten | Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon | Aelia Aeldyne Aelia Aeldyne | Lucius Cypher Lucius Cypher

Sanna

IMG_20200606_023228.jpg
Even when her single question had turned into a bombardment of queries, it was apparent the woman before her had quite the level of patience - perhaps this wasn't the first time Death had to do a task such as this? She had even called Sanna by her old title before she had passed away. If only Death knew why she was so hesitant to use such a title for herself... But though there were still likely a myriad of other questions that had come to mind, only one was front and center in her mind. The others, of course, she could ask later - or perhaps when they were sent to the world in need, they'd be given audience with those who would be of help?

No, better to not risk it. She'd have to have all her questions fielded - or at least try - if she was going to find some sort of success in day to day tasks. It wasn't likely she was going to blend in with her appearance, but it was better to know as much as possible before she put boots to ground.

"A few, if you don't mind me asking them," she started, then took a sip of the tea. "The first that comes immediately to mind is the state of an ability I was given by Hydaelyn upon starting my task in Etherys; The Echo was an ability to see into the hearts and minds of others, though there was no true control over it. It's why I didn't need to speak much at all to understand another person, and I think it would be most likely to overcome my senses when I was looking at someone who was thinking very hard on a past event. It wouldn't be a cataclysmic loss if I no longer had it, and would only last for a second or two, but I was wondering if it would still be a part of me once I traversed into this new world,

"However," she continued. Sanna placed the cup back onto its plate as she sat back and meshed her hands in her lap. "That comes to another question which might require even more time, which I am loathe to ask since you're likely to be all too busy, given your station: I've no idea of this world and how it works. From its culture to its economy and laws, I'll be quite clueless about even the goings-on and acceptable actions of the major city-states and nations, and that's to say nothing of the smaller tribes and other civilizations that we who had been chosen by you would need to interact with."

To her chagrin, Sanna knew how stalwart she was about her motives and her morals - she'd watched many a precious person needlessly lose their lives in the name of noble sacrifice, but this was a brand new world in its entirety. What would be considered needless in this world? What were their motives for protecting their people - aside from the lofty ideals - and what were their means to do so? Her brow furrowed as she looked back at her tea for a moment before reaffixing her gaze with the deity before her.

"Even when it comes to giving succor to those in need, I'm afraid I'll need to know much and more of what would be acceptable to those we are charged with protecting. The last thing I want to do is to save a life and find out that what I've done will likely get us and those who were helped exiled or worse."

Deathkitten Deathkitten

9NXSyYo.jpg

GdrIG4z.png

6W6hgvF.png
So Tyrael was slightly off, apparently the human girl was actually a fairy and the fairy woman was something called a Aerzoi, from space apparently. Tyrael's never met a truly extraterrestrial creature but he supposed that this strange realm was the best place for that sort of meeting. Kendrick showed some doubts about Muir's combat prowess, but Tyrael had nothing to comment about that: she was fey so she likely has magic, and the fey always had some trick up their sleeve. Regardless Muir wanted to know more about what Demon Smithing was, and Tyrael may as well explain so the others could make use of his talents in the future. He just had to think of how to word it as to not put off anyone, in the event they find his methods too questionable for their tastes. "In short, I can use the essence of living being to create magic objects. For example I can imbune the spirit of a wolf into a boots so you move swiftly while wearing them. I could also infused the essence of a demon into a suit of armor to grant you protection against flame and other demonic influences. This also extends to more... Esoteric concepts. For example I could create a magic axe using the screams of frost trolls, though such methods require many of such essence. Thus, if you're ever in need of magic equipment, or mundane ones, let me know. I am fairly knowledgeable with most forms of enchanting and what I do not know I will learn quickly."

Tyrael then turned his head to Lady Death. No doubt she intends for more to arrive, but Tyrael wondered if she would let them begin now that they had a few people here now. "Lady Death. While we await for more to arrive, could you elaborate on what exactly our purpose is? I understand that we are to save this world, but some more information about what threatens it, maybe some direction before we arrive, would aid us greatly to know how to utilize out talents and abilities to our best potential." While Tyrael's life as an emperor may help him greatly if he needs to remake a nation, for all he knows maybe all he needs to do is slay some dragon. In which case his political skills are useless and he should focus more about what the weakness of dragons are, and making a weapon strong enough to pierce their hides. But the fact Tyrael simply doesn't know means he has no idea what to do, and he hates not knowing what to do.

fantasy-battle-castle-destruction-wallpaper-preview.jpg".....It is beautiful, is it not?" A man said as he gazed upon it, upon the end. on the floor around him was 3 people struggling to get up, as a young woman was at his side. Hyacinth was witnessing the final battle between the last two living gods of his world. "The final act. Tell me heroes, does it sting, for your very companion to betray you in the last moments of your world?" Hyacinth asked as he looked at a strange crystal. The heroes had lost the strength to speak, the poison in their veins robbing them of strength. Hyacinths daughter stood quietly at his side, she who had been at the heroes side this entire time, was but a mere pawn of her father's plans. "Enjoy dear saviors, The birth of a new world. As these two relics of the past die. They are the final fuel needed for my glory! Across the entire world. Unto the very veins of this world. The life force of this planet flows, and the veins are swelled. Bursting with the energy of the dead this war has caused! The blood of the gods themselves are flooding through the veins of the world. Over flowing, and eager for tapping!" Hyacinth shouted as he drew a rapier made of crystal. "This entire temple, This entire world! has been built as a magic circle of my design!From the ashes of this war shall rise its new god. NOW WITNESS. DEUS. EX. MACHINA!" He shouted stabbing his sword unti the center of the room, into the center of the elaborate magic circle engraved upon the floor, it filling with light, the entire world shook as the tmple collapsed around them a blinding light flooding the room.

When the dust had settled, it was as if an they were standing upon the very stars themselves. "Finally...." Hyacinth said as he gazed upon a glowing crystal, merely the size of his palm. Floating before him. Slowly reaching his hand out he felt a sharp pain in his chest, and looked down. Only to a see a blade, coughing as blood trickled down his lips he turned around, his very daughter standing there blood splattered on her clothes. A slow smile crept upon his face. "Ah, I see..... to lose to my own methods to drop my guard at the very last moment. You've done well my child..... take your prize. Enjoy your parents final gift to you,.... You've earned it." Hyacinth said collapsing to the ground, the last thing he saw being his daughter grasping the crystal.

Hycinth calmly opened his eyes and stretched, "hmmmm the afterlife. Am I to assume you are death then? If so I must apologize about being responsible for the demise of my worlds god of death, it might have been a subordinate of yours" He said giving a small bow of apology and taking a seat in the chair yawning and looking at the ring on his finger. channeling what miniscule mana he had onto it he felt his entire body change to that of his other self, or her other self now. "So my relics still work. Thank you Madam." She said with a cold smile.

Deathkitten Deathkitten

Muir

Muir.png
Muir grimaced slightly at the dragon-man's words. She did look somewhat like a child, that much was true. It did not mean that she was weak ! She was not much of a fighter, but she was far from helpless, even if she did not have time to work her magic. It would be a very powerful enemy that would manage to land a strike on her if she did not wish to be struck. Something passed in Muir's head, and annoyance painted itself on her face. She was not offended per se to be called a child, but she was taken aback some that someone would judge her on her physical stature when magic was a thing. Perhaps this man came from a land without magic, in which case his reaction was excusable, but still mildly irritating. Muir was probably the weakest member of the group thus far, but she doubted Death would pick people who were weak in general. Or maybe Muir truly was weak compared to the rest of the group, in which case she was going to die soon again and it wouldn't matter anymore. She knew it was impolite, but she resolutely ignored the dragon-man's comment, and instead focused on the old warrior's explanations.

Her eyebrows quirked as she listened to his words. From what she understood, daemon-smithing was a form of enchantment imbuing the properties of living beings into objects. Well, the possibilities were certainly near-endless, but it seemed like it would require a good amount of experience with the art to manage to make something useful. She knew firsthand how complex the magical energies of the living could be. She cast a fresh glance at the wizened-looking warrior. If he was as skilled as he said he was, he would most certainly be a powerful addition to the team. Good equipment was live-or-die if it came to combat, and it took a good artisan to make good items. She idly wondered if she could find a song to give him inspiration.

"I see. Thank you for the explanation. I do not know if I will ever need weaponry, but if I ever do, I shall take you up on that offer. As for the rest... I must admit that I too am intrigued. I do not have the slightest clue as to what saving the world would actually entail, and knowing this would let me know if I'd be useful - or dead weight.", she said, turning to Death as she spoke her last few sentences.

Deathkitten Deathkitten Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon Lucius Cypher Lucius Cypher MisoraUni MisoraUni

Last edited:
death1.pngLady Death
Death was quiet for the whole exchange between Dormammu and his son. Honestly? She didn't give a damn. It wasn't her problem, quite frankly. She rolled her eyes at the cosmic pain in her ass, "He will come out of it as unscathed as he manages to. I am no babysitter. He is an adult, as he has said. Plus, any bindings he had are now gone, so I'm sure he'll manage himself just fine." She stood and shooed Dormammu off, "I have to introduce your son to the rest of the group. Gift him a cell phone or tablet or other communication device and just message him from time to time like a normal person."

She turned to Dreavyn, "The others are waiting. Shall we?"

Xen6n Xen6n
================

"I hardly mind answering your questions. Soon, though, all of the little heroes I've gathered will be ready, and it will be time for a more... in-depth explanation. Yes, the echo as you call it is still in your power. I don't know all of the ins and outs of this world's culture either. It is not of my concern, truth be told. I am concerned about the world itself, the reality it resides in, not the life forms. I do not mean to sound callous and cruel, but to someone like me... to Death... a few million lives are not very numerous. If the reality collapses upon itself, however, the toll would be far greater," Death stood and shook her head, "Right. Anyhow. Let's get you introduced to the others."

Osuka Osuka
================

Lady Death looked at Hyacinth and shrugged, "Your daughter is going to realize how much responsibility a god has. I don't really care about whether or not different death gods die. Sometimes, it's even convenient. Yes yes, your relics and magic still work. Not sure what effects you might feel from what your daughter did, but overall you'll be fine."

"Apologies, but everyone else is here now. I'd like to cut this short so we can meet everyone," she stood and gave a polite head bow to the other now-woman, "Do try to get along. In this instance, backstabbing wouldn't help the goal."

Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon
================

Death held up a finger to Tyrael, "Ah! Just one more moment...... alright!"

She clapped loudly, and finally, everyone was together. Now, the scene had completely changed. No longer was there a tea table and chairs. Those that were sitting simply floated as though gravity wasn't working. In its place was a large meeting table, reminiscent of modern-day earth, with a holographic screen in the middle that was slowly oscillating as though made of waves in the water.

The new people were here as well. All ten of the so-called heroes she had chosen were there.

Death motioned, "Come, sit, sit. Tyrael please take your natural form for the moment, would you? WELCOME, EVERYONE!" Her voice boomed as she stood, gripping the chair at the head of the table. She was so utterly unintimidating at only 5'1", but she knew how to make her voice travel. The cute little death girl plopped down in the head chair, sitting on her legs, which gave her a couple of extra inches of height.

"Thank you all for choosing to aid me in saving this world. It was not an easy choice, but it is one that will no doubt save millions. The task, in particular, is... a bit unusual. This world you are going to be sent it is very unstable. The reality itself is at threat of breaking apart and collapsing in on itself. That is what I need to be fixed. I don't... really care how it gets done. Those that live in that world? Do with them as you wish. Become a ruler, a god, a fisherman. I don't care. Saving the reality will save many other nearby realities from damage, will in turn save far more lives than is on that one world anyway. Before you ask. No. I do not know what is causing it. I have some inklings, some possible causes, but I cannot get directly involved. I must work through proxies - which is where you come in," Death tapped the table, and the hologram shifted to show a craggy desert.

desert.png"It is not the best location ever... but I will ensure you appear near civilization. There is a large body of water nearby as well. Given all of your skills, I doubt a simple desert would be enough to cause problems to any of you all anyway," she explained, the arid land silently displaying itself as a three-dimensional model, "Right. Let's get started. All of you, ask me questions. State your name and best skill when you ask, though, so the others can start to commit you to memory."

"I also have one more... request of you all... but let us do questions first. It will help inform this other... request."

Lucius Cypher Lucius Cypher Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon Aelia Aeldyne Aelia Aeldyne MisoraUni MisoraUni Xanto Xanto Xen6n Xen6n Tellussoil Tellussoil Osuka Osuka

The slayer and the Jester

Kendrick looked around as he was suprised by the sudden change of scenery. More people had shown up from nowhere, Many new faces. The words Lady death spoke confused him, but he had barely gotten the gist of it, This world was dying, like his. But the difference was, They could save this one, how? She did not state the answer to wonder. Slowly raising his hand, he asked a question that was in his mind. "Um, Hello, I am Kendrick, Beast slayer and Hunter. What is a desert?" He asked tilting his head, he had never heard of place such as that. He could not guess what it meant.

Hyacinth gave a small snicker hearing that. "Oh my, Hello, I am Hyacinth, A paltry scholar and charlatan~ It is a pleasure to meet you all. I look forward to working with you~ Madam Death, You said you had some theories, may I assume these theories will be our first points of investigation?" He asked giving a small bow as he stood up. A porcelain smile upon their face as they asked that, Hyacinth already had a few theories as to what could be causing a world to fall apart, But he preferred to keep those to himself, Still, such an amusing cast of actors in this play of Madam deaths design. So many people. SO many beautiful talents, Hyacinth might have not even needed to do anything~

Deathkitten Deathkitten

Users who are viewing this thread

Back