• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Deathkitten

I am the Deathkitten! Fear me!

• death1.png"Oh, hello," a voice said as confusion washed over you. Any pain or sickness you just had faded away as light filled your vision. The light bloomed and cleared as your eyes adjusted. There was nothing but an endless white room, a round metal garden table and chairs with an umbrella atop it, and a beautiful woman with a purple bob cut.

"It seems you've died," she said, the voice from before clearly from her as well. Her tone was calm and kind, with a small, polite smile on her face, "You were a rather successful person, one of the best in your particular field. My condolences on your passing."

She motioned for you to sit at the table and poured you a cup as a teapot appeared in her hands, "I am Lady Death. She who presides over Purgatory, who collects souls of those who have passed. It's a pleasure to meet you. I have an interesting proposition for you. As one of the best in your field, I am looking to take you and up to nine others from across different worlds to aid in one particular world. You would get to live again with your memories, your talents, and you would get to save the world with the others I bring over."

"You say this sounds like an isekai? I suppose it does... the world I am sending you to is a bit of a strange one, however. Reality is bending constantly there. I would not lie to you. It is a dangerous place. Your life may be difficult. You may refuse if you wish - others have refused before you. If you refuse you would go to an afterlife or perhaps reincarnate. It would be without your memories, however."

You say yes, and she gives you a sweethearted, appreciative smile, "Are you certain? Life may be difficult."

You are certain. She nods, "Understood. You will be able to amass power unimaginable, be the heroes, save millions. I thank you. I have a few things to ask you before you go, things for you to choose to bring to this new world. As I said, reality is strange there. Your entrance will bring about changes by itself. I will guide those changes to match your will."

"Please, tell me. I want you to choose one race to bring, three beasts/monsters to bring, and one place/area to bring to this world. Please think carefully and use your imagination. These monsters, races, and places will come to exist in this world. I would suggest choosing things that are useful. For instance, you could say centaurs for the race, and they would then exist. You could speak of a particular mountain from your home, and that too would exist now. The more detail you give me, the better, as anything you don't detail will be changed from how you knew it to be as the world fills in the gaps."

"I also need you to decide what race you would like to be. You don't have to be the race you decide to bring to the world if you don't want to," she continued, "Alas you cannot be a beast. I also wish for you to state an ability you want. Think carefully, for while you can learn more, where you start is always important."

You chose all things necessary, and in another flash of blinding white light, you were moved. The scene stayed the same, but now all the would-be heroes were in the empty white space together, with Lady Death at the forefront.

Hmm, depends on what kind of characters you'll allow us to use.

Okay I think I have ten now! Wow that was fast. I'll get proper threads up soon! Join this discord if you're keen on joining. I'll do announcements there since its easier to ping everybody.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back