• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Heroes of Olympus: The New Dusk

Who's the Best of the Seven

• Percy

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Annabeth

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Frank

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hazel

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Jason

• Piper

• Leo

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • GROVER ATE MY SHOE LACES!

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters

Error404RealityFailed

Please contact operator to correct mistake
Alrighty! This will be a Percy Jackson Roleplay set about ten years after the last book. There will be a sort of plot, but I'm gonna have fun with ya'll ;)

Anyways, basically, demigods are going missing. One step into the forest, and no trace. The only thing left is their lone weapon on the ground right at the edge of the woods. No one knows what exactly is happening, but no one dares step out of the cabin at night... Still, people go missing... Would you be next?
(Hint, something is wrong!)

Yes, Oc's, cannon, they will all be accepted. Yaaay! Just mention me if interested!

(If making a child of a cannon character, note me... That way we can work it out. I will have one of these, and I will also know who is taken)
(Yes, this is a reboot because the last one was archived XD)

Alrighty! This will be a Percy Jackson Roleplay set about ten years after the last book. There will be a sort of plot, but I'm gonna have fun with ya'll ;)

Anyways, basically, demigods are going missing. One step into the forest, and no trace. The only thing left is their lone weapon on the ground right at the edge of the woods. No one knows what exactly is happening, but no one dares step out of the cabin at night... Still, people go missing... Would you be next?
(Hint, something is wrong!)

Yes, Oc's, cannon, they will all be accepted. Yaaay! Just mention me if interested!

(If making a child of a cannon character, note me... That way we can work it out. I will have one of these, and I will also know who is taken)
(Yes, this is a reboot because the last one was archived XD)

IM IN

I'm interested. Don't know too much about the series but I will go off of current knowledge for now. I actually plan on reading the series this summer. I don't have any time now.

I'm interested. Don't know too much about the series but I will go off of current knowledge for now. I actually plan on reading the series this summer. I don't have any time now.
You shall love it! It's a pretty good series... We'll help ya with the stuff alright?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back